温度感觉: 24°
查看: 698|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[原创]Oprn Letter to PM

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-6-6 10:36:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Dear PM:

I am not sure if I found the right channel to express my concerns. I am writing you to report a new case regarding New Immigrant Family Reunion. Would you please allow me start with the initial conversation I had with Call Centre at Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Good morning! I am hoping this conversation is recorded in your office. This is ***, I am responding to Officer JM-F's letter, dated May 29, 2006, regarding my mother's visa extension, which I got 9:30pm last night, June 5, 2006. I have spent a sleepless night thinking of: How could I finish her medical report and apply to extend her visa with 24 days (18 business days)? What will happen if I can't? How much money I have to prepare to sent the 78 years old home within 55 day? How much difficult the Government can be to stop family reunion for new immigrants? If you are the right person to deal this with me, please kindly spell your name for me, otherwise,I am interested and open to whatever channel to express my concerns, please help direct me to the right person。

I know this sounds useless to get my mother a longer visa this time, but I strongly believe officer JM-F, perhaps his/her colleagues from Case Processing Centre in Vegrevill should know what he/she has done to stress me, who has been struggling a new life in Canada alone in the past 6 years; what he/she has done to disappoint my mother, who doesn't want to stay in Canada to take any advantage of "Canada's greatest system"; who is 78 years old but still trying her best to provide her daughter with a harmonious life in Canada. The message that I want get through is: the person with power will have the privileged to choose either help people or make people living in Hell.

The Government has made it hard enough for Immigrants Family Reunion; Staying with Visitor visa for seniors people is a very costly way for any new immigrants like me to bear。 I am not asking anyone's mercy here, but making my effort for future. I wish the officer were more thoughtful as normal human being, would relate his/her family while dealing with a family visa case.

I would like to devote my time to make the CIC Visa process with more lights of human nature. Would you please direct me with any groups or associations that I can work with in the future? Thank you very much for your time!

Sincerely yours
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表