温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -2°
    温度感觉: -4°
楼主: 网站管理员
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[公告]加国无忧网论坛版主的产生办法

16#
发表于 2006-3-17 20:56:12 | 只看该作者
最初由[孙参]发布I am working in Celestica, and it is a 12-hour shift. during Feb. to March, we do not have much work to do. so i can have time a surf 51.
I am thinking I spent to much time on it. how do you think?
you are a very guy. and I am really glad to have chatted with you in this forum.

Hi, Mr.孙参,

(1) I am so sorry that my previous post made you disclose your personal information to the public. You do not need to do that. I was just chatting and curious. Nothins is serious. So please remember that if you tell the public your personal things, they will think that you do not care about the personal information. Usually it is not a good strategy.

(2) You mentioned: "I am thinking I spent to much time on it. how do you think?"

My view is that: Everyone needs some time and some way to rest, relax, and fool around. We just have to have the ability to manage ourselves: Not spend too much of time and do not hurt your serious study and work. For example, 2 weeks ago, some virus put me in the bed and not allow me to think, study and work. I had to stay in bed so that I had some spare time to fool around on 51.ca for some time. Over so many years I had not spent so much time on 51.ca even though I knew there are such a Chinese website.

But I did not think that you waste too much time on surfing on 51.ca. Most of your posts are talking about English which is not bad, and you have to kill some time while you are on duty.

(3) You also mentioned: "you are a very guy. and I am really glad to have chatted with you in this forum."

Firstly, I would give my thanks to you.
    Secondly, I want to say, do not trust me. Listen to me with a grain of salt. The forum is only a public place. Using our own judgement is more important.
    Thirdly, I would like to talk with anyone with my open mind: different ideas, different political positions, different information, and any different suggestions, except dirty and illegle words. Definitly, I'm delighted to chat with you, such a nice upscale person who has plenty of fresh ideas and good skills in English. By the way, if you find any mistakes of my English, please point out and teach me. As you know, English is my second language. And using English in a working environment is very nerrow and limited. I hope everyone stimulates, teachs or reminds of me. I will appreciate it.

Finally, if you think I can give any advice about some thing in Toronto (i.e., new immigrant lives or overseas student livies) (I once fought back someone in a courtroom with a law case.), please do not hesitate to let me know. I will do my best.

Best wishes to your Toronto life,

Jan Ai Zhang
17#
发表于 2007-7-12 15:57:52 | 只看该作者
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
18#
发表于 2008-7-13 10:58:21 | 只看该作者

51网站管理员电话:4168408522

19#
发表于 2008-10-28 11:52:49 | 只看该作者
管理员位置是不错!
我现在中国也有版主的头衔,两个论坛的版主,加国的论坛还要看看,我会经常关注的,多发帖回帖就是支持论坛的工作,也是一样的性质!现在当务之急是我要先找工作,因为我刚来加拿大。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2009-9-16 18:01:50 | 只看该作者

?

版主和斑竹是什么意思?
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2010-3-22 21:23:01 | 只看该作者
齐家治国版的班主已经有了么?
没有的话可以申请么
我是加西悠悠华夏版的版主,现任的
谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2010-4-8 03:26:13 | 只看该作者
看了版主申请的办法,觉得自己有这个能力担当专栏版主,如果有空缺的话,请管理员安排,我愿意尽心尽力的为论坛服务。谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2010-5-16 10:34:19 | 只看该作者
老板好像N久没请斑竹吃饭了。

这也算了。回国一段时间,给GREAT FIRE WALL挡在论坛外面。

居然把我的斑竹也擦了。抗议!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2010-6-6 19:52:29 | 只看该作者
俺也想当版主!!
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2010-7-7 13:15:27 | 只看该作者
当版主!
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2010-10-6 21:02:50 | 只看该作者
我竟然没发表过帖子??
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2010-11-19 05:11:54 | 只看该作者
我也来申请申请,
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2011-1-27 03:52:20 | 只看该作者
版主申请表

您的用户名:百叶窗

申请版块的名称:(可多个)时事新闻、谈天说地

目前居住城市:  中国湖北                    

职业及专长:我是一名报社新闻记者,经常外出公干,希望通过这个论坛可以结交更多华人朋友

电子邮件:[email protected]

平均上网时间和时段(小时/天):5小时/天

您平时常活动的版块有:在时事新闻、谈天说地等版块, 平日里大多是浏览页面,品鉴坛中爆料贴和激辩观点,目前虽发帖不多,但个人十分喜欢此坛的总体风格,愿为论坛的发展与建设做出自己的贡献。

您认为自己能胜任该版版主的详细理由:由于我本人也是新闻记者,对时事政治、伦理道德、历史文化、艺术思想等门类的问题也有相当的研学与认识。平日浏览网站时间较多,日均5个小时左右。具有良好的团队合作精神,自愿接受版主和网友的监督,服从论坛统一管理,积极维护论坛形象。

面对网友的投诉或指责,您会怎么做:其一认真审视自己是否公平公正;其二重大疑难和争议问题及时向总版主报告并提出参考意见;其三积极与网友磋商协议;其四如若自己却无真才实学,混世其中,那么夫子有云:陈力就列,不能者止,我将按照版规向总版主您提出辞职申请。

您觉得如何能更好的行使版主权利:版主的职责是:1、对论坛里的好帖和活动,及时给予推荐、加精、置顶等鼓励,调动网友的积极性。
2、及时删除违反论坛发帖规范的帖子。
3、积极协助解答网友提问,虚心接受网友的建议与批评。
4、协助管理员的工作,共同推进版块的发展。
5、将论坛的缺点和用户的意见和建议,及时的反馈给论坛管理员。                  
6、对有争议和难处理的问题,应做好必要的记录及时的反馈给论坛管理员。

您认为该版目前现状是否需改进及您的计划: 在这个论坛里面,各位版主扮演了一个相当重要的角色,版主的知识水平、人格魅力、责任感、言谈话语在论坛发展的各个阶段有极为重要的作用,所以各位版主一定要管理好各自的版块,发挥自己的管理才能。

是否担任过(或者)正担任斑竹以及聊管职务:我以前也当过国内一些版面的版主,也有一些经验
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2011-2-20 20:47:19 | 只看该作者
先留个印记,有空了就来申请
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2011-2-22 23:33:38 | 只看该作者
您的用户名:江之鱼

申请版块的名称:(可多个)谈天说地、 东海保钓、故园情怀