温度感觉: 19°
查看: 4802|回复: 54
打印 上一主题 下一主题

福特向星报记者道歉被拒 官司依旧打

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-12-17 13:54:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

多伦多市长福特今早在市议会内开腔向多伦多星报记者戴尔(Daniel Dale)道歉。 他今早表示,自己在接受前报业大亨布莱克(Conrad Black)的电视访问时,从未对戴尔用过「恋童癖」(pedophile)一字,亦未有影射或推断戴尔 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2013-12-17
Support Ford!
沙发
发表于 2013-12-17 14:00:17 | 只看该作者
不知道媒体要说什么。这也叫道歉?

福特只是说:

“I never called Mr. Dale a pedophile,” Ford said. “I have never used that word to describe Mr. Dale. I do not believe Mr. Dale is a pedophile nor did I intend to suggest that in my comments.”
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2013-12-17 14:01:10 | 只看该作者
这是解释,不是道歉。
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2013-12-17 14:02:13 | 只看该作者
也好,TMD,也耍耍猩报
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2013-12-17 14:05:19 | 只看该作者
福特,做的好。

为什么只许媒体人身攻击?也要反击媒体,耍耍他们。
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2013-12-17 15:32:58 | 只看该作者
这也叫道歉? 看看博讯的道歉, 那才是道歉....
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2013-12-17 15:33:45 | 只看该作者
又道歉,一点都不奇怪。
还耍耍人家,没给福特捐款吧?造神帮连帮主都耍,看来你耍我,我刷你,是你们的帮贵啊

评分

参与人数 1经验 +1 收起 理由
山顶洞人 + 1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2013-12-17 16:06:30 | 只看该作者
Read it yourself.

Ford’s apology in city council chambers:

I want to take this opportunity to clarify my comments made in an interview with Conrad Black and to apologize to Daniel Dale for the way in which the media has interpreted my statements.

I never called Mr. Dale a pedophile. I’ve never used that word to describe Mr. Dale.

I do not believe Mr. Dale is a pedophile nor do I intend to suggest that in my comments.

My comments to Conrad Black were in context with my worst experiences with the incredible assault by media and particularly the Toronto Star on me and my family.

My comments related to the fear I had for my family when my longtime neighbour told me [there was] someone at my fence and appeared to be taking pictures of my family home over my fence.

To be clear I never personally saw Mr. Dale peering over the fence or taking pictures. My neigbour told me however that he did see someone doing this. Mr. Dale apparently denies that.

At that moment I honestly believed, I honestly believed, my neighbour’s account.

I had no idea at the time who the person was my neighbour told me was leering over the fence.

At that moment, I had the same fears and concerns that I believed many people would have when such a report from a neighbour that they’d known for over 15 years.

And I ran to the area as quickly as I could to accost the person and attempt to protect my family.

When I arrived at the corner of my home, very far from the land Mr. Dale advises he was researching a story about.

I did indeed find an individual beside my fence in the general area my neighbour advised me. This confirmed my fears at the time. I accosted this person as I believed he was a threat to my family.

This individual turned out to be Daniel Dale on assignment from the Toronto Star.

I have no issue with Mr. Dale personally. I understand that he’s an employee in a very competitive news business and must do as his superiors instruct him. I do take issue with his bosses at the Toronto Star to put him and I into this situation.

I don’t mean to insinuate anything about Mr. Dale personally in my interview with Mr. Black. I certainly did not intend to suggest that he is a pedophile.

I was merely commenting on the thoughts that went through my mind on the night of May 2012 before I had any idea that person my neighbour told me he saw peering over my fence was a reporter on assignment from the Toronto Star.

It is unfortunate the word I didn’t say has been ascribed to me by the media. But I wish to sincerely apologize again to Mr. Dale if my actual words caused him any harm or personal offence.

And if Mr. Dale is here I want to personally apologize to him.

Thank you Madam Speaker.
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2013-12-17 16:09:46 | 只看该作者
果不出人意料。否认,道歉,再否认,再道歉,直到下台。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2013-12-17 16:13:07 | 只看该作者
It is unfortunate the word I didn’t say has been ascribed to me by the media.

这句挺好玩。
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2013-12-17 18:26:12 | 只看该作者
明报也搞标题党吗?并没有道歉的内容阿。媒体这是有意在诱导读者。
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2013-12-17 20:05:00 | 只看该作者
真有意思!

福特自己说他是“Super, Super, Super ....... Sorry!”

结果连福卫兵都看出来这根本就不是什么道歉,是个虚假的道歉,更何况公众?

不要忘了这件事情的由来:

福特当上市长之后,想把自家附近的一片公用的公园绿地买成自家私用地。

如果福特是个普通老百姓,这种申请根本也就不会考虑——“No Way“, “Are you out of you mind?"

但是福特是我们的市长,他有能力调动市府的工程队,特批到自家公司门口修路,他也有能力叫任何一位不服从他意志、讲真话的公务员走路。

如果没有星报的揭露,此事在公众可能谁也没有注意,市长可以如愿以偿,化公为私。

对于市长来说可以是很不幸:由于记者的揭发和他自己的冲突,此事戏剧性地摆在了众目睽睽之下。在此之前是“有谁敢不批?”,东窗事发之后就是“有谁敢批?”

但是市长的威严依然很重,任何人都怕被穿小鞋。这样一来,本来对普通市民申请是一件很简单的拒绝批复,变成了很复杂和费钱的过程:公务员不敢动,把皮球踢给政客。市议员们专门就福特先生的申请开会,再把皮球踢给公务员:你们给写个报告再说。因此一次会议不管事儿,还要再开会议........。

这件事我得出两个结论:

1. 此事是个彻头彻尾的利用市长权力化公肥私,如果没有东窗事发,福特将开了一个非常坏的先例。
2. 此事如果没有公众媒体的监督,权力滥用有可能会得逞。

评分

参与人数 1经验 +1 收起 理由
TRUSTEE + 1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2013-12-17 20:09:54 | 只看该作者
记者扰民乱拍照不违法,不道歉.福特表达不恰当要道歉.真可谓福特怪象.
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2013-12-17 20:31:45 | 只看该作者
又道歉,一点都不奇怪。
还耍耍人家,没给福特捐款吧?造神帮连帮主都耍,看来你耍我,我刷你,是你们的帮贵啊
打蟑螂 发表于 2013-12-17 15:33

福特此番道歉,和当年对“华人抢占地盘”的道歉一模一样,都是虚假道歉。
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2013-12-17 21:52:51 | 只看该作者
真有意思!

福特自己说他是“Super, Super, Super ....... Sorry!”

结果连福卫兵都看出来这根本就不是什么道歉,是个虚假的道歉,更何况公众?

不要忘了这件事情的由来:

福特当上市长之后,想把自家附近的一片公用的公园绿地买成自家私用地。

如果福特是个普通老百姓,这种申请根本也就不会考虑——“No Way“, “Are you out of you mind?"

但是福特是我们的市长,他有能力调动市府的工程队,特批到自家公司门口修路,他也有能力叫任何一位不服从他意志、讲真话的公务员走路。

如果没有星报的揭露,此事在公众可能谁也没有注意,市长可以如愿以偿,化公为私。

对于市长来说可以是很不幸:由于记者的揭发和他自己的冲突,此事戏剧性地摆在了众目睽睽之下。在此之前是“有谁敢不批?”,东窗事发之后就是“有谁敢批?”

但是市长的威严依然很重,任何人都怕被穿小鞋。这样一来,本来对普通市民申请是一件很简单的拒绝批复,变成了很复杂和费钱的过程:公务员不敢动,把皮球踢给政客。市议员们专门就福特先生的申请开会,再把皮球踢给公务员:你们给写个报告再说。因此一次会议不管事儿,还要再开会议........。

这件事我得出两个结论:

1. 此事是个彻头彻尾的利用市长权力化公肥私,如果没有东窗事发,福特将开了一个非常坏的先例。
2. 此事如果没有公众媒体的监督,权力滥用有可能会得逞。
骑兵连连长 发表于 2013-12-17 20:05
:thinking::thinking:
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表