• 实时天气:温尼伯 18°
    温度感觉: 18°
查看: 2820|回复: 24
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我最喜欢的古典音乐

楼主
发表于 2005-4-12 22:13:22 | 显示全部楼层
My favorites:

1. Beethoven Symphony No 9: Wilhelm Furtwangler and Bayreuth Festival Chorus. The 3rd movement always makes me cry.

2. Rachmaninov Piano Concerto No 3: Martha Argerich and Riccardo Chailly. Dazzling performance, electrifying experience, also very good sound.

There are some others. I'll post tomorrow.

Good night!
沙发
发表于 2005-4-13 21:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
Sibelius Violin Concerto: Jascha Heifetz in RCA. It reminds me of the winter in Finland, which must be very like Canada's winter. Ice and fire, as someone in RMC group once said.

Listening to this piece, I can almost see a bird, a little spirit, flying against the wind above the snow-covered North Pole. I usually perfer slower, more sensational approach of music, but Heifetz' fast, dazzling performance of this piece is my most favorite violin works.
板凳
发表于 2005-5-30 21:26:58 | 显示全部楼层
Piano concerto No 4 and No 5 by Beethoven.

Sometimes I like No 5 (also known as the Emperor Concerto) better. It's grandiose, forceful, colorful, and stimulating. Sometimes I got so excited by the music that I wanted to yell.

Pollini, Böhm and the Vienna Philharmonic made a good recording of this piece.

Other times I perfer No 4. It reflected Beethoven's other side of genius. It's poetric, light-hearted, graceful, and elegant. Was Beethoven in love when he composed this piece? I don't know, but this is the impression I get when I listen to this piece.

Gilels and Leopold Ludwig collaborated a very good recording of this piece, amazingly beautiful, simply one of the best.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表