温度感觉: 15°
查看: 880|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加拿大两科学家有望问鼎诺贝尔医学奖

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-10-4 11:20:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(世界日报)安省癌症研究院科学家狄尔(James Till)及麦库络(Ernest McCulloch)是世界干细胞研究先驱,1960年首次在老鼠身上试验证实干细胞的存在,为以后医学界的人类骨髓移植奠定了基础。两人多次获得其它医学奖。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2009-10-4
愿2009年诺贝尔医学奖花落德高望重,博大精深的James Till,Ernest McCulloch!癌症是全球头号杀手之一,部分癌症仍是未知之数,至今无法治愈;癌症研究需各方多途径深入探索,一条披荆斩棘坎坷漫长的艰辛历程!祝加拿大科学家们医生们早日成功,为人类医学更上一层楼,百尺竿头更进一步!
沙发
发表于 2009-10-4 11:22:12 | 只看该作者

【诺贝尔奖金】是用亿万生灵换来的

【诺贝尔奖金】“是以瑞典化学家诺贝尔的遗产设立的奖金。 爱弗雷·诺贝尔是位杰出的化学家,他的一生中有许多发明,其中最为主要的是安全炸药。”

什么?安全炸药?? 谁是安全炸药大客户??? 各国政府官员是安全炸药大客户, 政府官员用纳税人的钱去卖“安全炸药”, 互相残杀其他国家的老百姓,结果是政府官员们和他们的朋友-军火商银行家们得利。

政府官员利用人们的美好愿望,来达到他们不可告人的目的。中国政府官员买的美国国债最多。国债是美国政府官员控制本国和其他国家老百姓的工具。美国政府官员把借中国纳税人老百姓的钱,从军火商朋友那儿买来安全炸药,到伊拉克杀人放火去了。

如果都像甘地,曼德拉那样的政府官员,就不会再出现另一个【诺贝尔奖金】, 【诺贝尔奖金】是用亿万生灵换来的,其中可能有你和我的亲友们。

麦克 贾克斯 Michael Jackson 演唱世界最流行的歌曲

〈他们欺压我们〉
They Don't Really Care About Us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFFDSChedY
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2009-10-4 13:00:16 | 只看该作者
Where are my Chinese folks?
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2009-10-5 08:26:04 | 只看该作者

In Tiananmen Square.
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2009-10-5 08:47:19 | 只看该作者

中国有自己的三八红旗手/各级劳动模范/学术带头人, 那才叫牛B
象诺奖这种毫无技术含量的破玩儿给加拿大农村
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2009-10-5 15:30:48 | 只看该作者

只要在GCD统治下,中国人的创造力不可能得到发挥,以致有缘获得诺奖。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2009-10-5 16:49:41 | 只看该作者

Chinese folks说他们不在乎这个奖
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2009-10-5 16:53:46 | 只看该作者
还真不在乎这个诺贝尔奖金,才百来万金刀,多卖几条裤子就赚回来了
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2009-10-6 09:04:49 | 只看该作者

Professor Charles K. Kao CBE FRS[2] FREng[3] (Traditional Chinese: 高錕; Kao Kuen; born in 4 November 1933) is an engineer and a pioneer in the use of fiber optics in telecommunications. Kao is widely regarded as the "Father of Fiber Optic Communications"[4][5][6]. He was awarded half of the 2009 Nobel Prize in Physics for "groundbreaking achievements concerning the transmission of light in fibers for optical communication".[7]

Charles K. Kao was born in Shanghai (currently Jinshan District of Shanghai) in 1933. His father was a lawyer. He has a young brother named Kao Woo (高鋙).[citation needed]

Kao graduated from St. Joseph's College in Hong Kong. He then graduated in electrical engineering in 1957 from Woolwich Polytechnic (now University of Greenwich) [8][9] and obtained his PhD degree in electrical engineering in 1965, from Imperial College London[10] (at that time a constituent college of the University of London).

While studying for his PhD degree, Kao also worked as an engineer for Standard Telephones and Cables (STC) at their Standard Telecommunications Laboratories research centre in Harlow, England (now Nortel Networks).

In 1966, along with George Hockham, Kao did his pioneering work in the realisation of fiber optics as a telecommunications medium, by demonstrating that the high-loss of existing fiber optics arose from impurities in the glass, rather than from an underlying problem with the technology itself.[11]

Since leaving STL, he has worked as director of research at ITT Corporation.

He joined the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1970, and served as the university's Vice-Chancellor from 1987 to 1996.[12]

He then worked as the CEO of Transtech. He is currently Chairman and CEO of ITX Services.

Kao was awarded the Nobel Prize of Physics for his contributions to the study of the transmission of light in fibers for optical communication on October 6, 2009 [13].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_K._Kao
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2009-10-6 09:20:58 | 只看该作者
高錕是哪里人?哪个国家成就了高錕?

出生和童年在上海,主要教育和发光发热是在英国,国籍是美国,基础教育和对大中华影响时在香港。

对高錕影响最大国家依顺序应该是英国,香港,美国,中国。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则