温度感觉: 15°
查看: 1330|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

央行预测趋于乐观 称经济已经开始复苏

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-7-22 09:29:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网综述)昨日(周二)早些时候,联邦央行举行了例行议息会议,并如期出台了经过季度修正的货币政策报告和经济前景报告。央行除了宣布维持利率保持在0.25%这一历史最低点不变之外,还在报告中调高对本国经济增长预 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2009-7-22
继续看淡,房产仅仅是短暂的反弹。
沙发
发表于 2009-7-22 10:12:18 | 只看该作者
"....Today we are confronting unprecedented levels of debt, foreclosures, bankruptcies, unemployment, energy depletion, foreign exchange hysteria, illnesses treated without health insurance coverage—or just not treated, unprecedented levels of homelessness, and by all indications, not only the USA but the whole world is well on the road to a re-run of 1929- style deflationary depression or something much worse.
..."

INTRODUCTION

I took a course in Economics in college. I had a wonderful Professor who was excellent at explaining and turned me on to Economics even though my undergraduate degree from Punjab University was in Engineering. Later on I studied at University of Washington for my Master's and Ph. D degrees. I worked for Boeing for 5 years in Seattle, then The Aerospace Corporation for 6 years, and US Nuclear Regulatory Commission for 5 years and finally became an entrepreneur in Silicon Valley becoming CEO of several companies over the years.
For the last 7 years I was a CA Licensed Real Estate and Finance Broker and was at the epicenter of the Housing Crisis and saw first hand the brewing of the disaster. We have seen it all -both the ups and downs and learnt from it all. We wanted to share what we learned over the last 48 years in this country by writing this book.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2009-7-22 10:15:50 | 只看该作者

加拿大央行维持利率在0.25%不变,调高经济预期

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2009-7-22 10:17:27 | 只看该作者

此人估计亏得只能靠写文章赚取收入

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2009-7-22 10:28:19 | 只看该作者
可笑之及   

请阅读《Dodging The Depression 2009 - 2015》

"....Today we are confronting unprecedented levels of debt, foreclosures, bankruptcies, unemployment, energy depletion, foreign exchange hysteria, illnesses treated without health insurance coverage—or just not treated, unprecedented levels of homelessness, and by all indications, not only the USA but the whole world is well on the road to a re-run of 1929- style deflationary depression or something much worse...."

(这就是当前的美国现状)“。。今天我们正在面对前所未有的债务、破产、失业、能源耗尽、外汇市场的动荡、没有医疗保险的疾病治疗(系统),或者根本没有治疗、空前水平的失去物业的人们,以及所有迹象都表明,不仅仅是美国而且是整个世界都在朝着1929年代的通缩方式的经济大萧条,或者比此更严重的方向而去。。。”

The 1929 Stock Market Crash news footage
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2009-7-22 13:16:38 | 只看该作者
本国经济前景没有央行说得这么乐观
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2009-7-22 15:00:28 | 只看该作者
这是真的,你相信吗?(Jul 21)

Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know.

阿笨说,他不知道救急的钱是怎么花的。他说“我不知道”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2009-7-22 18:39:03 | 只看该作者

是不是只有我们中文网站才这样说

在这个网上我看了很多这样或者类似的文章,说什么加拿大经济如何如何好转,房地产如何更好。但实际上呢?加拿大现在的经济很差,很多公司一直在减员,很多人都在卖房,很多apartment里的人,由于失业或者收入减少而搬了地方。我在今年年初买了房,但要承认,现在房子比年初一个是选择多了,一个是价格下降了。为什么这里很多人不实事求是地说话,为什么一定要说什么好转呢?加拿大和中国不一样,中国的房子在飞涨,因为绝对人口、绝对需求量,是这里根本就没有办法比的。同时,中国人有买房安身的传统。但这里的中国人有多少?就是如果真的经济好转,房子也未必涨,只不过是我们华人圈子的房子涨了,确切地说,我们华人买了高价的房子。我有个朋友,最近和别人抢了offer,当然,是我朋友抢到,因为他是国内的打款,当然,别人不是对手。而且,西人业主还让几个中国人进行了二次报价,本来45万的卖到了49万。但买到手之后,邻居不远处,就又出了同样的房子,而且,报价没有他的高,开价44.9万,可是,都2个月了,还没有卖出去。我朋友问我,要不要再买一套,说平均平均。但我知道,就是他不在乎钱,国内的打款,但他心里什么都清楚,什么都明白了。

我觉得中介们、或者既得利益者,要挣钱没有错,但要有良心,尤其对自己的族人。如果你们真能鼓吹也行,那就在西人的报纸和网站上一是高低吧,把加拿大的房子让你们推向历史新高,而且,上涨空间无限。
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2009-7-22 18:53:14 | 只看该作者

是不是只有我们中文网站才这样说?

Japan Futures Climb on U.S. Housing; Australia Falls on Oil

By Patrick Rial and Satoshi Kawano

July 23 (Bloomberg) -- Japanese stock futures climbed as a gain in U.S. housing prices provided evidence the world’s biggest economy is stabilizing, while a dip in oil prices pushed Australian futures lower.

U.S.-traded receipts of Toyota Motor Corp., which generates more than a third of its sales in North America, rose 0.6 percent from the closing share price in Tokyo yesterday. Those of Sony Corp., the maker of PlayStation game consoles, advanced 0.7 percent as U.S. home prices unexpectedly climbed in May from the previous month. American depositary receipts of BHP Billiton Ltd., the world’s largest mining company, declined 1.3 percent as crude snapped a five-day winning streak.

“Housing is no longer the drag on the market that kept pulling everything down,” said Mitsushige Akino, who oversees the equivalent of $522 million at Ichiyoshi Investment Management Co. in Tokyo. “Volumes remain light though, so shares are likely to remain range-bound until we can get some new sense of direction.”

Futures on Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average expiring in September finished at 9,755 in Chicago, up from 9,730 in Osaka and 9,725 in Singapore.

Futures for Australia’s S&/ASX 200 Index lost 0.2 percent in Sydney. New Zealand’s NZX 50 Index lost 0.1 percent in Wellington.

In New York, the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index fell 0.1 percent yesterday as better-than-expected earnings from companies including Apple Inc. were offset by a report from Wells Fargo & Co. that nonperforming loans are rising.

U.S. Home Prices

The MSCI Asia Pacific Index has rallied 19 percent this year and now stands at the highest level since October. Shares in the gauge are valued at 24 times estimated earnings, compared with 16 times and 14 times for U.S. and European benchmarks.

Average U.S. home prices rose 0.9 percent from April, the Federal Housing Finance Agency said yesterday. Prices were forecast to drop 0.2 percent, according economists.

Additionally, General Motors Co. said yesterday second- quarter sales in Asia surged 38 percent, helping to offset a decline in Europe and North America.

Crude oil for September delivery dropped 0.3 percent to settle at $65.40 a barrel in New York after the U.S. Energy Department reported a smaller-than-expected decline in inventories.
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2009-7-22 22:16:46 | 只看该作者

回复:是不是只有我们中文网站才这样说

在这个网上我看了很多这样或者类似的文章,说什么加拿大经济如何如何好转,房地产如何更好。但实际上呢?加拿大现在的经济很差,很多公司一直在减员,很多人都在卖房,很多apartment里的人,由于失业或者收入减少而搬了地方。我在今年年初买了房,但要承认,现在房子比年初一个是选择多了,一个是价格下降了。为什么这里很多人不实事求是地说话,为什么一定要说什么好转呢?加拿大和中国不一样,中国的房子在飞涨,因为绝对人口、绝对需求量,是这里根本就没有办法比的。同时,中国人有买房安身的传统。但这里的中国人有多少?就是如果真的经济好转,房子也未必涨,只不过是我们华人圈子的房子涨了,确切地说,我们华人买了高价的房子。我有个朋友,最近和别人抢了offer,当然,是我朋友抢到,因为他是国内的打款,当然,别人不是对手。而且,西人业主还让几个中国人进行了二次报价,本来45万的卖到了49万。但买到手之后,邻居不远处,就又出了同样的房子,而且,报价没有他的高,开价44.9万,可是,都2个月了,还没有卖出去。我朋友问我,要不要再买一套,说平均平均。但我知道,就是他不在乎钱,国内的打款,但他心里什么都清楚,什么都明白了。

我觉得中介们、或者既得利益者,要挣钱没有错,但要有良心,尤其对自己的族人。如果你们真能鼓吹也行,那就在西人的报纸和网站上一是高低吧,把加拿大的房子让你们推向历史新高,而且,上涨空间无限。

完全同意!
最新动向: 很多人在卖房子,然后租房去住!不知为何?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表