温度感觉: 24°
查看: 868|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

第1季度经济比去年萎缩5.4% 强于预期

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-2 10:03:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网综述) 在报告出台之前,一些业内专家纷纷预测,第一季度GDP的年降幅会达到9%;央行也预测会下降7.3%,远远超过实际5.4%的下滑率。这表明有更多的积极迹象开始浮现,也让业内大受鼓舞。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2009-6-2
经济慢慢起飞,心情仍在徘徊。www.4just.ca
沙发
发表于 2009-6-2 21:02:05 | 只看该作者
这些经济学家就连痔疮都能说成是好事!
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2009-6-2 21:57:56 | 只看该作者
地产牧写手,加把劲呀!看看下面的最新文章吧!

《The Big Collapse Could Be Very Near》
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2009-6-2 22:00:55 | 只看该作者

I will not metion the name of the bank. I will tell you the truth, you decide for yourself.

I Work in the collections dept. First home and home equity loans. We are busy as hell. Hiring big time. 60% of our collections is all from Ca. Most all of our customers are behind on there first and second mortage.

Today I charged of a million dollar home. The guy used to be a developer who coulnd't sell in propertys. He decided to go with the charges off, now he must deal with the IRS. they will go after him as that is earned income. Customers Fico scores have gone from 700 to low 500. 600 is the new 800.

We can't collect. People are leaving there keys behind telling us do what you have to. #1 reason for being behind, lost job, or property is not worth holding.

We have to continue to be nice, Sometimes I feel like telling them that " I am about to send my uncle sal over there and hope they have strong knees". We have to collect while being proffesional. What a joke. So many laws that protect them.

#1 line from customers is: Where not paying until we find out what's the obama plan.

《I work at a bank........... 》

Put it this way.. the difference between 5% and 6% is about $189 / Month (based on a 300k loan).

Wages are being cut and that extra money is a whole @#$% load..

I have an offer on a house that sold in 05 for 670k, and my offer is at 265k.

I live in Fairfield (which Vallejo-Fairfield is #8 in worst foreclosure cities according to Realtytrac).

Not to mention our sales tax was just increased. You haven't seen nothing yet. (I know 3 people.. that just stopped paying in the last 2 months). They indulged on buying big screen tv's etc. Now why do you think it "seems" there is a recovery? Because people are spending and not paying their debts.
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2009-6-4 08:34:16 | 只看该作者

经济数据令人失望,显示恢复缓慢。

经济数据令人失望,显示恢复缓慢。

服务行业和工厂订单令人失望的数据显示今年稍后的恢复缓慢。

《Economic data disappoint, indicate slow recovery》

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/fi/22/99/24.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册