温度感觉: 21°
查看: 3148|回复: 19
打印 上一主题 下一主题

求职路程:曾经2000份求职信石沉大海

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-5-6 20:51:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网征文)毕业后自然是开始找工作。 开始我还是很有信心的。 但随着时间的推移,2000多份求职申请石沉大海。我的自信随时间流逝,焦虑随着时间增长,脾气越来越坏。深深体会到:找工作是一个枯燥而备受煎熬的全职工作。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2008-5-6
不容易
沙发
发表于 2008-5-6 20:57:19 | 只看该作者
所以说,细节取胜啊,不经意的小处却关系到整个大体。
谢谢分享,。
板凳
发表于 2008-5-6 21:20:23 | 只看该作者
有点傻傻的
地板
发表于 2008-5-6 21:25:27 | 只看该作者
waiting for knowing the meaning of "architecture" later,then show up your lessons!!!
5#
发表于 2008-5-6 22:18:59 | 只看该作者

好!金子在哪里都闪光

6#
发表于 2008-5-6 22:33:52 | 只看该作者

I think the word is "architect"

最初由[FROMLANDLORD]发布
waiting for knowing the meaning of "architecture" later,then show up your lessons!!!

I can understand her Chinglish. Before getting my job, I sent out more than 200 copies of resume. Just 1/10. I'm lucky.

Thanks for sharing your story.
7#
发表于 2008-5-6 23:04:34 | 只看该作者
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
8#
发表于 2008-5-7 00:14:27 | 只看该作者
你这不也是打工吗?只是工种不一样而已
9#
发表于 2008-5-7 06:25:32 | 只看该作者

此文看到这里,我就不想再看了。

1。哪里?这里:“最好去选一门人文科学的课程去学,比如文学、历史、心理学,哲学、商务或人力资源。”。----作者是白人?还是不了解加拿大的最基本情况?
2。“这里上学没有年龄限制,即使你读到博士毕业了。 换个专业,再读个博士也没问题。”-----看到这里我的眼睛都花了。告诉笔者:这里是加拿大!加拿大不是这样的。在加拿大上任何学士以上的专业,必须是你原来的专业继续上的!没有选择性!作者所说的“这里上学没有年龄限制,即使你读到博士毕业了。 换个专业,再读个博士也没问题。”很是荒唐。我从而坚定出这个作者和他的家人根本就没有在加拿大上过学士以上的专业。甚至连学士都没有在加拿大上过。所有在这里上过学士以上专业的人都应该知道这个最基本的加拿大大学的招商制度。
不过这篇故事还是费了作者一番苦心的,是吗?
10#
发表于 2008-5-7 06:27:13 | 只看该作者

看起来我前面那些跟帖人没有发现此文的如此大的漏洞。

邓自己孩子大了去上大学就明白了。呵呵。
11#
发表于 2008-5-7 08:12:59 | 只看该作者
这位姐姐受封建余毒的害不轻啊.不仅工作三六九等分清楚,嫁狗随狗做得也是100分,赞一个!
12#
发表于 2008-5-7 08:21:44 | 只看该作者

回复:此文看到这里,我就不想再看了。

最初由[FREE TEXAS]发布
此文看到这里,我就不想再看了。

1。哪里?这里:“最好去选一门人文科学的课程去学,比如文学、历史、心理学,哲学、商务或人力资源。”。----作者是白人?还是不了解加拿大的最基本情况?
2。“这里上学没有年龄限制,即使你读到博士毕业了。 换个专业,再读个博士也没问题。”-----看到这里我的眼睛都花了。告诉笔者:这里是加拿大!加拿大不是这样的。在加拿大上任何学士以上的专业,必须是你原来的专业继续上的!没有选择性!作者所说的“这里上学没有年龄限制,即使你读到博士毕业了。 换个专业,再读个博士也没问题。”很是荒唐。我从而坚定出这个作者和他的家人根本就没有在加拿大上过学士以上的专业。甚至连学士都没有在加拿大上过。所有在这里上过学士以上专业的人都应该知道这个最基本的加拿大大学的招商制度。
不过这篇故事还是费了作者一番苦心的,是吗?

"在加拿大上任何学士以上的专业,必须是你原来的专业继续上的!没有选择性!"

Not 100% correct.
13#
发表于 2008-5-7 08:57:44 | 只看该作者

最初由[FREE TEXAS]发布
此文看到这里,我就不想再看了。

1。哪里?这里:“最好去选一门人文科学的课程去学,比如文学、历史、心理学,哲学、商务或人力资源。”。----作者是白人?还是不了解加拿大的最基本情况? 2。“这里上学没有年龄限制,即使你读到博士毕业了。 换个专业,再读个博士也没问题。”-----看到这里我的眼睛都花了。告诉笔者:这里是加拿大!加拿大不是这样的。在加拿大上任何学士以上的专业,必须是你原来的专业继续上的!没有选择性!作者所说的“这里上学没有年龄限制,即使你读到博士毕业了。 换个专业,再读个博士也没问题。”很是荒唐。我从而坚定出这个作者和他的家人根本就没有在加拿大上过学士以上的专业。甚至连学士都没有在加拿大上过。所有在这里上过学士以上专业的人都应该知道这个最基本的加拿大大学的招商制度。 不过这篇故事还是费了作者一番苦心的,是吗?

In post-graduate education in Canada and USA, there are two types of programs: research degrees and professional degrees.

Research programs in most circumstances require an undergrad degree from the same major or alternatively the "family" of majors, e.g. math, physics and engineering, math and computer, math and economics, or within any branch in social sciences.  A professional degree usually requires basic year 1 preparation or even nothing.  For example, medical schools may ask for year 1 preparation in physics, chemistry and in some cases biology.  Law schools welcome anyone with a first degree; the same applies to education, social work and business administration.

文学、历史、心理学,哲学、商务或人力资源。”。----作者是白人?还是不了解加拿大的最基本情况

My first degree from China is in math.  In Canada, I have done philosophy, social work, law and public administration.  The job market outside of engineering, science and IT is terrific.  

There is a research that graduates in liberal education after 5 to 10 years will earn a higher income throughout their career than those from science and engineering.
14#
发表于 2008-5-7 09:09:55 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:此文看到这里,我就不想再看了。

最初由[Sedona]发布

In post-graduate education in Canada and USA, there are two types of programs: research degrees and professional degrees.

Research programs in most circumstances require an undergrad degree from the same major or alternatively the "family" of majors, e.g. math, physics and engineering, math and computer, math and economics, or within any branch in social sciences.  A professional degree usually requires basic year 1 preparation or even nothing.  For example, medical schools may ask for year 1 preparation in physics, chemistry and in some cases biology.  Law schools welcome anyone with a first degree; the same applies to education, social work and business administration.

Correct.
15#
发表于 2008-5-7 15:36:29 | 只看该作者

回复:金子在哪里都闪光

Gold doesn’t glare anywhere.
--As an IT professional, I think I am gold, but I didn’t find an IT job in Canada for 6 yrs.

Office jobs and labor jobs are all jobs.
--I never look down labor jobs; they are different kinds of experience which we never have a chance to try in China.

Greater effort doesn’t mean better return. It’s only determined by demand and supply.
--My wife sent less than 10 resumes and got a good pay job as a nurse. I didn’t send many resumes, but at least several hundred, in 6 years, and never got an offer in Canada.  Last year I sent two resumes to two agencies in United States, and got two offers. Knowing my potential from their client, my agency increased my salary twice from 60k to 70k, then to 80k within 15 day of my first project. Now I know I am gold.

My suggestion: If you have difficulty to land a professional job in Canada, try United States. I guarantee it is much easier to get a job.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表