温度感觉: 24°
查看: 5094|回复: 29
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一波三折:空调改造完了官司也就开始了

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-3-17 08:19:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(网友来稿)我来加拿大已经6年了。我的房子是那种老式的后复式小四层,水暖,没有空调。2006年我决定改造一下,改为气暖,中央空调。我是不愿有太多麻烦,追求简单生活的人,没做什么市场调研,决定采用实力最强,口 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2008-3-17
direct energ最烂了,上次我的暖炉坏了叫他们来修,(曾经买过他们的维修保险),结果来的人说我的炉子太旧了,要换新的,给了我一个电话号码就扬长而去,叫我自己去询价。(我打电话得到一个天价)。第二年想取消他家的保险,结果死活不肯,说是有派人到你家维修过了,必须再缴一年保险金,(之前我已缴了两年,仅叫了他们那一次)。简直就是无赖。
沙发
发表于 2008-3-17 08:21:09 | 只看该作者
为什么当初没有多问几家?
板凳
发表于 2008-3-17 09:54:17 | 只看该作者

我不觉得那么乐观.

首先很同情你的遭遇. 相信有类似遭遇的人很多,只是大部分人无奈都选择了忍气吞生.

很多本地人都说,加拿大的大公司服务质量低劣,店大欺客是个普遍问题.不仅是 Direct Energy,象Bell,Rogers哪个不这样?我们移民由于语言文化社会关系等方面的弱点,抗争能力更被严重削弱了.

如果在中国,您可以投诉媒体,或者消费者协会等组织.中国的企业都怕爆光,媒体也有那个能力当法官.您的问题绝对不至于拖这么久.实在没人管,还能到企业门口来个抗议示威呢,企业怕影响形象,不敢不给您解决.

可这里是加拿大,媒体没那个权力管这事,如果自己乱来警察会抓您.所以您只能走正常的法律程序.如果没有什么社会关系,又对这里的法律常识一知半解,一个字:难.这里打官司基本就是钱的运作.以您自己的力量去对付大企业的流氓律师团,不敢乐观.

不管怎样,还是佩服和支持您.祝愿您取得最终的胜利.
地板
发表于 2008-3-17 10:12:11 | 只看该作者
可以去HRAI或BBB投诉,不符合图纸就是违约,可以不付钱
5#
发表于 2008-3-17 10:18:26 | 只看该作者
有那位华人的电话,本土语言问清楚点,不过好像有个华人离开了开了个更会销售的公司。。。
6#
发表于 2008-3-17 10:18:31 | 只看该作者
无论如何,加拿大是个法制社会,维护自己的正当权利是每个人的权利,支持!即便上法庭会很麻烦,但是必须坚持!
7#
发表于 2008-3-17 10:42:14 | 只看该作者

my experience with Enbridge

i really wish you will win in this case.

here is my very bad experience withy Enbridge.

Monday i received a call from Enbridge, telling me that some one will come to check the work from the Enbridge worker who worked last time in my house. Without discussing with my husband or friends, i said ok.

Tue, the worker came, and saying that something wrong, and shutted down my gas. (that is not his business, he was supose to check the previous worker's job)

Thursday, i hired a local gas company to fix all the so called problem, and they also told me that not to allow Enbridge to come in anymore.

Friday early morning, the Enbridge finally came, on the gas, but did not switch my water heater.

Every time i called Enbridge, the girl called Ann was very rude to me, asking me for money. I told her that they are suppose to come to on the gas for free...

Later i was told that enbridge is private company, have almost no competition in the market, and they WANT MONEY.
8#
发表于 2008-3-17 12:15:50 | 只看该作者

hloh

Enbridge internal staff involved in the sale of gas to customers

When i was moved into the current house, a Enbridge staff came to my house asking for the regular inspection of the gas and related things. I easily believed what he said and signed with my signature without reading carefully the paper he presented to me. Maybe after 1 year, i just started to know how to read the gas bill and found that my gas rate was far higher than the market rate and have to maintain a 5-year contract with the gas sale. Therefore, that staff used the internal info to make a gas sale contract without my knowledge and consent. The saler is Direct Energy.

In the beginning, i wonder how i made a contract with them, and follow up with Direct Energy to their office near Dixon close to Pearson Airport. I asked for the contract, but they refused to provide asking to see my signature first. With my continous demand, they finally show me the contract that is a copy one. They use the signature got from that staff and made a profit on the sale. I demanded the original one, but they do not have it on file actually. In the end, they just cancelled the contract without giving me any compensation.
9#
发表于 2008-3-17 12:27:45 | 只看该作者

if you can not reach a deal

Sue direct energy if you can not reach a deal.
if you need a laywer, i can find a really good one for you.
you can reach me at 4165445551
larry
10#
发表于 2008-3-17 12:54:50 | 只看该作者
Do not be afraid to face the judge

A Hongkong legal firm (wu 3 shi 4 jiang 1) sued me for breaking the contract with them in my house purchase.

It is nothing but a very very simple story during my house purchase. After signing the house purchase agreement, i started to choose a legal firm to act for me in this sale. This is the first one and referred by my agent just because they are located in the same office building. I visited the firm office around several hours asking for the service price and content. After that, I never contact them anymore.

I lived in the house for some time, one day i got a letter from the firm saying i owed them over CAD600 for their service provided to me, such as title search, fax, tele, making copies, etc. I went to the small claim court paying $25 for submitting my documents about claiming my rights my duties ( it is an option). Then, i meet a young white woman representing the firm in the negociation process. The negociator recommends a fast resolution from us, asking whether i like to pay some amount of the money to end the dispute. I answer no because i did not know what i did wrong. Following next, we have to go to court in an heavy snow storm day located near Sheppard/Yonge. On that day, everybody as well as other case people arrived on time except the judge. So we stayed in the court for more time. Another jugde replaced the duty. He solved about 5 cases in the whole morning, each lesss than 30 minutes. My case is scheduled at last. This time, the legal firm sent the previous woman and a chinese lady (liang 2) and a brown girl like a student. The funniest part is the last two women played a show repeating all the contact with us and all the work they did for me. The judge concluded that it has no relation with the evidence that the firm should bring about to convince the retaining between two parties. The lady Liang said she made several calls to me but did not get me. The judge delared that the case is dismissed based on the fact.

The most thing i suffered from the case is the mental pain. We are all new comers in this country, to go to court is really frustrating me. Whatever i think of it, i was made disoppointed. But i did not lose the case.
11#
发表于 2008-3-17 13:15:42 | 只看该作者

回复:my experience with Enbridge

I don't like Enbriage too, but except Enbriage who are you going to get the service from? and how can you tell they are better than Enbrage? what are key items to compare to judge a good company from bad one?

最初由[candyliying]发布
my experience with Enbridge

i really wish you will win in this case.

here is my very bad experience withy Enbridge.

Monday i received a call from Enbridge, telling me that some one will come to check the work from the Enbridge worker who worked last time in my house. Without discussing with my husband or friends, i said ok.

Tue, the worker came, and saying that something wrong, and shutted down my gas. (that is not his business, he was supose to check the previous worker's job)

Thursday, i hired a local gas company to fix all the so called problem, and they also told me that not to allow Enbridge to come in anymore.

Friday early morning, the Enbridge finally came, on the gas, but did not switch my water heater.

Every time i called Enbridge, the girl called Ann was very rude to me, asking me for money. I told her that they are suppose to come to on the gas for free...

Later i was told that enbridge is private company, have almost no competition in the market, and they WANT MONEY.
12#
发表于 2008-3-17 13:25:57 | 只看该作者
老兄,快请律师呀,单枪匹马要吃亏的。
13#
发表于 2008-3-17 13:38:05 | 只看该作者
thank you for sharing the case experience.

in canada, there are numerous wicked people and compnaies who want to get advantage from us (newcomers and ordinary people etc) in every possible ways.
the luck is the system is relatively reasonable, (than that in china of course) even there are lot things we don't understand.  

things I don't understand are such as those political runers why not addressing all those practical problems that almost everybody comes across in their campaign? if someone runs for political addressing these issues I would vote for him/her, and I believe many people would vote for him/her too. not for those candidates only addressing for those empty and stupid topics.

最初由[bobcat]发布
Do not be afraid to face the judge

A Hongkong legal firm (wu 3 shi 4 jiang 1) sued me for breaking the contract with them in my house purchase.

It is nothing but a very very simple story during my house purchase. After signing the house purchase agreement, i started to choose a legal firm to act for me in this sale. This is the first one and referred by my agent just because they are located in the same office building. I visited the firm office around several hours asking for the service price and content. After that, I never contact them anymore.

I lived in the house for some time, one day i got a letter from the firm saying i owed them over CAD600 for their service provided to me, such as title search, fax, tele, making copies, etc. I went to the small claim court paying $25 for submitting my documents about claiming my rights my duties ( it is an option). Then, i meet a young white woman representing the firm in the negociation process. The negociator recommends a fast resolution from us, asking whether i like to pay some amount of the money to end the dispute. I answer no because i did not know what i did wrong. Following next, we have to go to court in an heavy snow storm day located near Sheppard/Yonge. On that day, everybody as well as other case people arrived on time except the judge. So we stayed in the court for more time. Another jugde replaced the duty. He solved about 5 cases in the whole morning, each lesss than 30 minutes. My case is scheduled at last. This time, the legal firm sent the previous woman and a chinese lady (liang 2) and a brown girl like a student. The funniest part is the last two women played a show repeating all the contact with us and all the work they did for me. The judge concluded that it has no relation with the evidence that the firm should bring about to convince the retaining between two parties. The lady Liang said she made several calls to me but did not get me. The judge delared that the case is dismissed based on the fact.

The most thing i suffered from the case is the mental pain. We are all new comers in this country, to go to court is really frustrating me. Whatever i think of it, i was made disoppointed. But i did not lose the case.
14#
发表于 2008-3-17 13:45:55 | 只看该作者
最初由[小马识途]发布
老兄,快请律师呀,单枪匹马要吃亏的。

你是不是屁眼律师事务所的中介啊? 你有好从中捞钱了是吧?
15#
发表于 2008-3-17 14:04:06 | 只看该作者
I had a hot water tank (serves demestic water and heating) rental from Direct Energy. I called them for not having heat 3 years ago in winter. The technician came and tried to fix it for 3 hours while I served him with coffee. He asked me to sign the paper after the job was done. I told him the tank was rental, but he told me nothing to do with money, just for his working record. I signed the paper. I got charged $300 or more (I forgot exact number) from my next month bill.

My wife signed the contract with Direct Energy 6 years ago, after our contryman said a lot of singing words. I tried to concelled it for 6 months after the contract ended. During these 6 months, I was fighting with them and it was a great pain. Let me know something by sending me e-mail at [email protected] if you like to. We have to fight with them.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表