温度感觉: 24°
查看: 2408|回复: 28
打印 上一主题 下一主题

日本阻挠加国通过慰安妇法案信件曝光

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-11-30 01:05:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

日本首相福田康夫本月初还亲自打电话给加拿大总理哈珀施加压力。11月23日,就是4位慰安妇幸存者前来国会山作证前夕,日本驻加大使向加拿大各议员、媒体和相关机构写了一封亲笔签名的信,并附上厚厚的辩护材料。 加 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-11-30
We have to write thanks letter to Olivia Chow.
沙发
发表于 2007-11-30 09:00:41 | 只看该作者

我是不会再买日本车了,去你妈的日本货

板凳
发表于 2007-11-30 09:02:56 | 只看该作者

两位及所有参加游说的华裔国会议员,从此后我会支持你们。

自豪地说,我国的政府做得漂亮!我十几年的税没有白交!

----------------------------
多元文化国务部长肯尼也不讳言受到日本的压力,“反对党提议案很容易,而承担后果的是政府”,而政府之所以支持议案,是因为加拿大希望全球的国家都能正确面对历史问题。

同其他三个老姐妹一样,在渥太华呆了三天的刘面换老人饱经风霜的脸上28日首次露出了笑容。当听说日本对议案通过表示遗憾时,她陡然气愤地说:“让它继续遗憾吧,它给人造成的遗憾已经太多了。”
地板
发表于 2007-11-30 10:57:46 | 只看该作者

强烈要求中国政府下台!!!

中国政府哪去了?
强烈要求中国政府下台!!!
5#
发表于 2007-11-30 11:02:30 | 只看该作者

日本是个讲人权的民主国家?狗 屁!

6#
发表于 2007-11-30 11:23:43 | 只看该作者
I suggest to those who wrote previously to the MPs for support and received a reply should now take a little time to send a simple thank you letter back to them.  This is the time to show the MPs that we, Chinese Canadians, are concerned with politics , we care and are grateful that our voice is heard.

See a very touching letter from a MP and a reply to him :
Dear Mr. Black,

As a citizen of Canada, I am proud of you.

Thank you for showing such positive concern. I hope we will continue to work towards getting Japan to be aware of their responsibility towards the truth of history.

Yours truly,

---------------------------------------
"Black, Dawn - M.P." <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear XXX,

Thank you for writing to share your support for Motion 291, which concerns ‘comfort women’.

Earlier this week, I was proud to stand in the House of Commons and urge other Members of Parliament to vote for this motion. I felt that it was important for MPs stand with the comfort women against the unspeakable acts on cruelty inflicted on them. I was honoured to meet four comfort women on Parliament Hill, and I was moved by their terrible stories. I believe that these brave women deserve an honest and unequivocal apology.

Earlier this month, I hosted a community forum on the issue of comfort women, featuring presentations from Thekla Lit (BC ALPHA) and Olivia Chow, NDP MP for Trinity-Spadina. I was pleased by the great turnout at the event, and interested to listen to the personal stories and reflections of those who attended. As I promised at the forum, I took my constituents’ concerns to Ottawa and I am hopeful that Canadian pressure will encourage the Government of Japan to issue an apology.

I have enclosed a copy of my speech below, and I hope that you find it useful.

Thank you again for your email, and please don’t hesitate to contact me again.

Best Wishes,

Dawn Black, MP
New Westminster-Coquitlam
7#
发表于 2007-11-30 11:29:43 | 只看该作者
最初由[Lat123]发布
I suggest to those who wrote previously to the MPs for support and received a reply should now take a little time to send a simple thank you letter back to them.  This is the time to show the MPs that we, Chinese Canadians, are concerned with politics , we care and are grateful that our voice is heard.

See a very touching letter from a MP and a reply to him :
Dear Mr. Black,

As a citizen of Canada, I am proud of you.

Thank you for showing such positive concern. I hope we will continue to work towards getting Japan to be aware of their responsibility towards the truth of history.

Yours truly,

---------------------------------------
"Black, Dawn - M.P." <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear XXX,

Thank you for writing to share your support for Motion 291, which concerns ‘comfort women’.

Earlier this week, I was proud to stand in the House of Commons and urge other Members of Parliament to vote for this motion. I felt that it was important for MPs stand with the comfort women against the unspeakable acts on cruelty inflicted on them. I was honoured to meet four comfort women on Parliament Hill, and I was moved by their terrible stories. I believe that these brave women deserve an honest and unequivocal apology.

Earlier this month, I hosted a community forum on the issue of comfort women, featuring presentations from Thekla Lit (BC ALPHA) and Olivia Chow, NDP MP for Trinity-Spadina. I was pleased by the great turnout at the event, and interested to listen to the personal stories and reflections of those who attended. As I promised at the forum, I took my constituents’ concerns to Ottawa and I am hopeful that Canadian pressure will encourage the Government of Japan to issue an apology.

I have enclosed a copy of my speech below, and I hope that you find it useful.

Thank you again for your email, and please don’t hesitate to contact me again.

Best Wishes,

Dawn Black, MP
New Westminster-Coquitlam

Well done.
8#
发表于 2007-11-30 11:41:35 | 只看该作者
SIGH, 哈啪这傻狗, 这样一来中国政府的面子往那里放? 中加关系更没指望了, 日加关系也没了. 加拿大不是美国, 拜托了, 以后加拿大在亚洲怎么混啊.

TEENAGER 就是这样, 人家自由党什么时候这么不懂事过?

忠言逆耳啊.............
9#
发表于 2007-11-30 11:55:21 | 只看该作者
每买一百元日货就会给日本送去5
元钱,让日本多造10颗子弹,多印8页**教科书。
如果你买日本车,开上中国街头的日本坦
克就是你造的,
如果你买日本橱具,将来射穿同胞头颅的子弹就是你造的.

千万不能放松警惕
在加拿大和美日混血儿干了一仗, 从狗日的话中再一次证明这一点.
小日本始终宣传教育: 中国(含台湾)是日本最大的敌人, 中国(含台湾)要侵略吞并他们;
美国也始终宣传教育: 中国(含台湾)是美国最大的敌人
西方人和小日本的目的是让中国(含台湾)四分五裂,亡国,
这和中国(含台湾)的社会制度毫无关系
豺狼来了,迎接它的只有猎枪  

美国, 加拿大的学校根本不教授别国的历史,  更不知道日本在二战中犯下惨绝人寰的滔天罪行. “慰安妇”只是其一.
西方人的特点是只要你对某一方式坚决反对, 肯定有作用, 否则他们认为你能接受旧的方式.
10#
发表于 2007-11-30 11:57:57 | 只看该作者
最初由[li331]发布
SIGH, 哈啪这傻狗, 这样一来中国政府的面子往那里放? 中加关系更没指望了, 日加关系也没了. 加拿大不是美国, 拜托了, 以后加拿大在亚洲怎么混啊.

TEENAGER 就是这样, 人家自由党什么时候这么不懂事过?

忠言逆耳啊.............

加日关系"冬至" 加日关系美景不再.      
11#
发表于 2007-11-30 12:01:02 | 只看该作者

回复:我是不会再买日本车了,去你妈的日本货

最初由[steelecase]发布
我是不会再买日本车了,去你妈的日本货

Did you mean you buy already a japaness car? lolololo.........

You are a absolutely idiot today ,will be same idiot in the future .     
12#
发表于 2007-11-30 12:05:08 | 只看该作者

提议把 <<中国近代史>> 翻译成英语, 向西方广泛宣传

提议把 <<中国近代史>>  翻译成英语, 向西方广泛宣传

如何操作?
13#
发表于 2007-11-30 13:28:40 | 只看该作者

请版主封这个骂人者的IP

最初由[祖宗,]发布
回复:我是不会再买日本车了,去你妈的日本货

Did you mean you buy already a japaness car? lolololo.........

You are a absolutely idiot today ,will be same idiot in the future .     
14#
发表于 2007-11-30 14:33:43 | 只看该作者

回复:请版主封这个骂人者的IP

最初由[steelecase]发布
请版主封这个骂人者的IP

Hi, man,

It's you bought a japanese car, not me. and you dare to swear blablablabla........ Are you so crazy that repel BZ to ban me? I drive a amercian car now, but i never swear to give up Japanese car. Only the the stupid people like you hating janapn but buy japanese product. so you deserve that word---stupid.

If you really hate japan, you should damage you car at once. don't make any anoying nonsense here any more, ok?
15#
发表于 2007-11-30 14:52:38 | 只看该作者

日本大使信的中文翻译

欣慰地看到291动议通过了--我们的力量被感受到了

这是日本大使信的中文翻译. 从这可看出:
1. 日本的对外宣传功夫了得(相比中国大使/领事馆做了什么??)
2. 显然对外说的和国内做的是两码事

==========
2007年11月23日

亲爱的先生, 女士:

我已注意到四位前”慰安妇”和许多支持她们的活跃人士将于11月27日前往渥太华. 我的理解是他们将在那里呆几天并且在国会山举办和他们访问相关的许多活动.

”慰安妇”问题指的是二战时期日本军队采取的无辩护余地的行为. 这些行为严重侵犯了许多无辜妇女的人权, 并对她们的荣誉及尊严造成了极大伤害. 历届日本政府及领导在许多场合已经对那些受害者进行了真诚的道歉. 并且, (我们)已采取切实措施来赔偿受害者. 我国政府的立场已呈列在1993年内阁官房长官河野洋平的讲话里并且从那时起就没有改变.

今年春天一个”慰安妇”动议由其国际人权小组委员会在未经广泛讨论就送交外交委员会. 然而, 该动议被返回该小组委员会作进一步研究, 但是却从未进行过. 因次, 我想提供随信附上的这个资料包裹. 它包含了背景资料并列出了日本政府关于这件事已采取的所有动机及方法.

日本首相福田已经不断重申他支持以往政府的申明. 在十月的一个政策演讲, 他承认不忘过去, 他同时表达了日本创造和培养同邻国互利关系, 并同他们一起创造亚洲的和平, 稳定和发展的强烈愿望. 如随此信的材料所云, 这种感情已被许多人, 最引人注目的是中国总理温, 的认同.

我真诚希望你会对我提供的资料感兴趣, 并且感谢你的考虑.

真诚的,

石田恒夫(?)
日本大使
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表