温度感觉:
楼主: tongzhu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

抗议打工遭辞退 Sears 表示将调查此事

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-10-17 12:32:24 | 显示全部楼层 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网记者 谈海)我就是要做给大家看,新移民不可以随意欺负。也许有人说我傻,但我认为自己这样做是值得的,我要给我们的下一代做出个榜样,遇到不公正的事,就得站起来。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-10-16
最初由[小心为上]发布
回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人.

这倒对, 关键是怎么样变成加拿大的黑乌鸦----CANADIAN EXPERINCES

CANADIAN EXPERINCES ? :confused:
沙发
发表于 2007-10-17 12:52:41 | 显示全部楼层

回复:回复:回复:回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人.

最初由[小心为上]发布
回复:回复:回复:天下乌鸦一般黑,认为加拿大是美好一片的是没长大的人.

typo

should be CANADIAN EXPRINCESS

CANADIAN EXPRINCESS? :confused:

Ok, please tell me what you wanted to say.

I guess you tried to say "Canadian experience" right?
板凳
发表于 2007-10-17 13:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Sedona]发布
Mr. Jiang, thanks again for the stimulation.

During my lunch, I read a Chinese newspaper.  There is a small columnist section, which to me is very meaningful:

A university professor in US at the end of the class asked the students to play a game with him.  A female student was told to write 20 names on the white board.  She was told to delete a name, so she erased the neighbour.  She was told to delete another name, so she cancelled out the colleague.

At last, ther were 3 names left: her mother, her child and her husband.  Told to delete one more, she took her mother out. The next was her child, leaving her husband the last.

This exercise teaches us the relationship hierarchy.  We take care of ourselves, our family members before others.

If you have not established yourself well enough in Canada to ensure your spouse and your children will be well fed, others are less of a priority to you.

Who cares about your social justice or your identity as a Chinese, if your family is struggling for survival.

Focus on your career development.  Let go those unhappy experience.

"This exercise teaches us the relationship hierarchy.  We take care of ourselves, our family members before others.

If you have not established yourself well enough in Canada to ensure your spouse and your children will be well fed, others are less of a priority to you.

Who cares about your social justice or your identity as a Chinese, if your family is struggling for survival.

Focus on your career development.  Let go those unhappy experience. "

100% agree with your comments.
地板
发表于 2007-10-17 13:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[芨芨草]发布
我收回我的话,“鄙视一些内地奴才”只是一时气话。

有时真想去信仰伊斯兰教做个穆斯林,在新疆时想过,维族人肯定不会要我,估计在这里有这种可能。在汉族文化下生活,咋就那么累呢?   搞不清楚了。

"在汉族文化下生活,咋就那么累呢?"

在这件事情上你做地象条汉子。但你今天说的这句话又让我觉得你是个"有勇无谋"的汉子。

好好想想吧,为啥还是有许多人他们的生活是有滋有味的, 无论他们生活在哪里, 要知道他们同样也在汉族文化下生活。
5#
发表于 2007-10-19 10:56:38 | 显示全部楼层

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:坚决支持!我的经历,尊严是靠自己争取的。决不是靠别

最初由[青山下]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:坚决支持!我的经历,尊严是靠自己争取的。决不是靠别

不要客气,那是你自己在反共努力下的丰硕成果.

1.鉴于你一贯的反华思维和言论.当你和你的香港领导在一起观看贴子的时候,我肯定你不会站在华人一边,你将会与你一贯做的那样竭尽人事的污蔑诽谤大陆华人.请不要谦虚.......
2.他是你的OFFICE MANAGER在你还没有超过他之前,他就是你的老板.不反华他为什么就下了这个结论"从此不雇佣中国人"?就这么个帖子就那么轻易地让一个成年人轻率地做出了一个如此重大的甚至有损于公司利益的决断?
3.你为了金钱巴结你的反华老板没得说的.但是你没有必要把这种龌鹾的思维再搬到网上来打击华人.

"从此不雇佣中国人"?

It must be a joke. I daresay if it's true, the company would be dying.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表