温度感觉: 12°
楼主: 飞鱼IT
打印 上一主题 下一主题

来函:Mississauga News 出现辱华漫画

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-14 19:47:41 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

编辑你好: 昨天无意间发现一则侮辱中国人民的漫画,刊登在九月五日的 mississauga news 。我非常气愤,这完全类似于几年前 toronto sun 上刊登的SARS中国制造。当前世界各国都重视同中国发展经贸关系。就我所知,missi ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-9-14
最初由[Lat123]发布

Please dont comment on my thread if you dont read it carefully.

Perhaps you should read the topic just sent out by 哪吒!

她啥也不懂, 不要她跟这贴.
沙发
发表于 2007-9-14 19:51:37 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[oringerainbow]发布

说你弱智一点不过,你去加拿大店里看看货都是哪里来的,出了中国造不外乎印度,巴基斯坦,越南以及中南美的国家,不从中国买,资本家只会转移到这些国家采购,跟加拿大制造企业有屁关系.
加拿大的传统企业成本高,效率低,谈什么竞争力?

板凳
发表于 2007-9-22 22:47:42 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

From everything that has been said, it is obvious these people dont understand thoroughly English nor Chinese. Maybe it is because they dont comprehend what has been said in the threads at all. They just want to be seen  under this topic to make a fool of themselves !

In my threads, I wrote it out very clearly  that those letters were just samples . Do they understand what samples mean?? And I said they could  make use of them only if they wish . Lastly, they were posted because 51ers asked me for them. I was invited to help these people !  why are these other people so jealous????  if you dont need to use them or you dont want to read them, just ignore them, because it is none of your damnd business.

As far as I know, these organizations have already received lots of complaints, not only from 51ers, but from within the whole Chinese community as well. Those who yap negatively here are only the numbered few!     I dont even believe they are worth the attention!!  :O

It seems that these people dont even understand what those letters mean, and if they are not the person who asked me for them, what then the hell they are talking about??

As I say, they love our debate ability, they are only making up stories of their own to try to have a share under this topic ! And end up showing themselves to be the biggest idiots!

:thumbu:
地板
发表于 2007-10-7 11:05:13 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[周舟]发布

呵呵,其实我真的不喜欢和这个上海女人讨论任何问题.
无知又愚蠢几乎都是不知所云的垃圾贴子.
可是苍蝇你不拍它就会到处下蛆毁了一盘好菜.
好痛苦呀.

很欣赏你的笔风, 但觉得讨论问题还是"就事论事", 这个女人是很"XX", 有时候觉得"X"她都不解恨. 但希望你在回她的帖子时不要在这女人前面加上"上海"两字, 因为上海绝对不会有这么"聪明"的女人. 谢谢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表