温度感觉: 12°
楼主: 飞鱼IT
打印 上一主题 下一主题

来函:Mississauga News 出现辱华漫画

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-23 00:28:42 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

编辑你好: 昨天无意间发现一则侮辱中国人民的漫画,刊登在九月五日的 mississauga news 。我非常气愤,这完全类似于几年前 toronto sun 上刊登的SARS中国制造。当前世界各国都重视同中国发展经贸关系。就我所知,missi ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-9-14
最初由[justpaste]发布

Please don't shout to us in 51. Shout to Mississauga News in front of their building.

she will. she has a lot knowledge of laws and many contacts in the government. I do agree with the cartoon. this is only a complain of the quality of products made in china brought here by greedy merchant to general public, including myself. this is not the manufacturer's wrong doing, it is just lack of government regulations. you check the grocery store in both 洋人的店和中国人的店,many stuff made in china, normally the quality or even the safetyness are questionable. so the real problem is canadian government need much more and sever regulations.
沙发
发表于 2007-9-23 00:48:37 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

你肚子都大了还可以说你未有做过那会事吗?!

MEI YOU!
那是人工受惊的! 
板凳
发表于 2007-9-23 00:59:40 | 显示全部楼层

回复:回复:揭露一下中国的黑心企业是如何坑害华商的.

最初由[justpaste]发布
回复:揭露一下中国的黑心企业是如何坑害华商的.

Thanks. Actually, you brought up an important topic - honesty and credibility.

I tend to not believe Chinese.

agree.
地板
发表于 2007-9-23 01:15:24 | 显示全部楼层

回复:Sample Letter of Protest

I send both your sample letter emails to the Mississauga News

-the publisher ([email protected]) and
-the Mississauga major ([email protected])
respectively

最初由[Lat123]发布
Sample Letter of Protest

I have drafted two sample letters for forwarding to Mississauga News and the Mayor of Mississauga.

Please use or amend as you wish to suit your personal content.

[I]Draft 1:[/[/I] B]

To Mississauga News:

[U]  Protest Against Satirical Cartoon “Made in China” Dated Sept 5, 2007[/U]

I refer to your “Made in China” satire dated Sept 5, 2007. I am hereby expressing my disappointment in the Mississauga News as follows:

The cartoon satire:
•        is bias, racial sensitive, and inappropriate.
•        is spreading harmful and hurtful propaganda against the Chinese residents living in Mississauga, Ontario, and Canada.
•        is provoking racial and cultural  discord among  residents living in Canada, and in the Peel  region in particular.
•        is instilling systemic discrimination against the Chinese readers and community, therefore, your organization has violated the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
•        is hurting all Chinese Canadian children who go to school here because they are now teased and humiliated by their peers on the issue.

Being a leading and influential media in Ontario, I reckon the Mississauga News has acted in the most irresponsible manners professionally, socio-economically, and politically.

I, as a member of this community, hereby request that:

1.        the Mississauga News make a public apology in an advertisement at least twice the size of the cartoon on the front page of your Friday’s delivery promptly, and,

2.        take appropriate action in reprimanding the editor concerned as a positive gesture to continue a harmonious relationship with the Chinese community and to uphold the dignity of the Chinese people.

Your attention is appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------

Please forward to email of Ron Lenyk on the following link:
http://www.mississauganews.com/contactus
=================================

[I]Draft 2[/I] :

Dear Mayor of Mississauga,

[U]Protest against Satirical Cartoon “Made in China”
Dated Sept 5, 2007 in Mississauga News[/U]

I wish to seek your support to speak out for the Chinese residents of Mississauga and Ontario on the captioned.

The cartoon satire:
•        is bias, racial sensitive, and inappropriate.
•        is spreading harmful and hurtful propaganda against the Chinese residents living in Mississauga, Ontario, and Canada.
•        is provoking racial and cultural  discord among  residents living in Canada, and in the Peel  region in particular.
•        is instilling systemic discrimination against the Chinese readers and community, therefore, your organization has violated the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
•        is hurting all Chinese Canadian children who go to school here because they are now teased and humiliated by their peers on the issue.

Please help the Chinese community in the following pursuit of justice:

1.        the Mississauga News must make a public apology in an advertisement at least twice the size of the cartoon on the front page of your Friday’s delivery promptly, and,

2.        take appropriate action in reprimanding the editor concerned as a positive gesture to continue a harmonious relationship with the Chinese community and to uphold the dignity of the Chinese people.

I appreciate your attention.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please forward to email of Mayor of Mississauga on link:
http://www.citymayors.com/canada/mississauga.html
5#
发表于 2007-9-23 02:18:53 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[Lat123]发布

挑拔你去反华??!我还用?!

不见得你对中国很友好!

我当然知道有很多人是支持中国,你就不大像!

他是中国人,不可能不爱中国.我就不相信会有一个这样的中国人! 他只是不爱现在的中共政府.更对在中共统治60年下,中国人民的道德普遍败坏的极大失望.认为中国现在要做的不是什么挣点面子的事,(当然该挣的还得要挣)而更是要从根本上解决问题,埋头干事.从制度上法规上,从公平上.不要整天就会吹牛B.都吹了60年了,到今天还在猛吹牛B.这么大的国家,这么多的人力,又逢上当今的通讯/信息技术时代,要是换成任何一个事实求是的国家(比如象日本或德国,或新加坡),根本在今天应该是世界第一强国,根本就不会再呼这种妖魔化的cartoon.国家和家一样,穷不怕,根本是小事,就怕是xxx这是永远没法翻身的.和先进的国家差距越来越大.民生越来越难.

(前几天我碰巧有机会看了十分种的CCTV,马的,吹得比以前更恶心:什么什么人到村里亲切看望了xxx, 并指出要以xx为指导方针,进一步深入学习xxx领会xxxx什么什么. 我看日本人从来也没深入学过小权瞬一狼的什么指示,照样是第一流的国家,人民有第一流的道德品质)
6#
发表于 2007-9-26 15:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[周舟]发布

急眼了吧,小滥仔.
刚刚说卖了10颗卫星给大陆.
转眼又傍上个粪粪黄泰搞裸奔.
口里说的是不做中国人,
却偏偏要爬上轮子的床.
到大妓院卖身嫌PAY的少.
看51都是挣钱的手.
卖淫的看世界都是婊子.
吃屎的眼里都是大粪.
S.O.B 看人都是 B.
小滥仔,你的道行差的太远.
做鸡也是只脱毛的鸡.
哈哈哈,扁的你明天上班眼冒金星两手哆索再让你的阿差老板抡圆了抽你丫的没商量.

你怎么那么会骂人?
7#
发表于 2007-9-28 16:37:35 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[hack]发布

他是中国人,不可能不爱中国.我就不相信会有一个这样的中国人! 他只是不爱现在的中共政府.更对在中共统治60年下,中国人民的道德普遍败坏的极大失望.认为中国现在要做的不是什么挣点面子的事,(当然该挣的还得要挣)而更是要从根本上解决问题,埋头干事.从制度上法规上,从公平上.不要整天就会吹牛B.都吹了60年了,到今天还在猛吹牛B.这么大的国家,这么多的人力,又逢上当今的通讯/信息技术时代,要是换成任何一个事实求是的国家(比如象日本或德国,或新加坡),根本在今天应该是世界第一强国,根本就不会再呼这种妖魔化的cartoon.国家和家一样,穷不怕,根本是小事,就怕是xxx这是永远没法翻身的.和先进的国家差距越来越大.民生越来越难.

(前几天我碰巧有机会看了十分种的CCTV,马的,吹得比以前更恶心:什么什么人到村里亲切看望了xxx, 并指出要以xx为指导方针,进一步深入学习xxx领会xxxx什么什么. 我看日本人从来也没深入学过小权瞬一狼的什么指示,照样是第一流的国家,人民有第一流的道德品质)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表