打印 上一主题 下一主题

入籍加拿大,会给自己带来坏处 (zt)

16#
发表于 2007-4-6 09:42:45 | 只看该作者

无知!

17#
发表于 2007-4-6 10:03:58 | 只看该作者

能不能有个大中国的思想??

大中国,是指有中国人的地方就是中国,不要管分所谓的国籍不国籍,在任何地方,只要有中国人,大家就要相互支持,相互帮助,大家就要视自己为第一等人,当然不要管它是什么"政府"
18#
发表于 2007-4-6 10:08:00 | 只看该作者

回复:能不能有个大中国的思想??

就好象英法人来加拿大,就把加拿大变成了他们的国家一样??
19#
发表于 2007-4-6 10:53:51 | 只看该作者
我不知道你为什么要出国,你应该马上回国
20#
发表于 2007-4-6 12:22:23 | 只看该作者
被支共洗脑的大傻比!!
21#
发表于 2007-4-6 16:46:35 | 只看该作者
Canada = CANADA
           = Crime  And  Nudity  And  Dirty  Ass
22#
发表于 2007-4-6 19:45:57 | 只看该作者

无奈

入个籍就要上纲上线,定了5大耻辱,比党文化更严厉!是否以为不改护照潜身加国就是忠党爱国?改了户照就是叛国投敌?严重了哇!

口口声声的爱国其实还是找虚荣贴金,幸亏祖国在日益强大,要在几十年前,肯定跑在第一个。

再说了,高官子弟有几个没有几张护照?怎么不去评评他们的动机?还有逃在国外的贪官污吏门,拼着老命也要赖着,我看他们才是真正需要批评的。

小老百姓艰辛在外拼命,还时时怀着眷眷爱国之心,入个籍有这么大耻辱???

发表这种无聊的言论应该反思!
23#
发表于 2007-4-6 19:55:19 | 只看该作者

回复:无知!

最初由[bootstrap]发布
无知!
你有什么知说出来听听?楼主说的基本是对的。
24#
发表于 2007-4-6 21:08:28 | 只看该作者

可笑

写这样文章的人到哪里都是叛徒
把耻辱留给你自己吧
25#
发表于 2007-4-6 22:00:18 | 只看该作者
笑话, 你不觉写这些话来耻辱中国人吗?
26#
发表于 2007-4-6 22:01:38 | 只看该作者

Thumbs UP

Very good article!! I fully agree with you about the skin color and connections with local people have doomed Chinese immigrants fate ( the ones who wants to make a difference between RC and PRC, don't fool yourself, you are also inferior yellow monkeys, in the eyes of Canadians, there is no difference between you and us!). Unless the person doesnot have strong sense of dignity and justice ( I mean to be treated fair), the ultimate home for Chinese people is China!

The biggest concern lying on the back of my mind is that the basic human rights for medical treatment and education are not protected in China, it invokes much uncertainty to an individual or a family.
If these two aspects of life in China can be resolved, I will not hesitate to give up the Canadian citizenship and run, run back to my dear China!
27#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-6 22:13:15 | 只看该作者
最初由[蓝采荷]发布
我不知道你为什么要出国,你应该马上回国

机票都买啦,下周就走,回国短登3周
28#
发表于 2007-4-6 22:37:40 | 只看该作者

回复:无奈 -Your Choice, so are Mine!

最初由[林间感悟]发布
无奈

入个籍就要上纲上线,定了5大耻辱,比党文化更严厉!是否以为不改护照潜身加国就是忠党爱国?改了户照就是叛国投敌?严重了哇!

口口声声的爱国其实还是找虚荣贴金,幸亏祖国在日益强大,要在几十年前,肯定跑在第一个。

再说了,高官子弟有几个没有几张护照?怎么不去评评他们的动机?还有逃在国外的贪官污吏门,拼着老命也要赖着,我看他们才是真正需要批评的。

小老百姓艰辛在外拼命,还时时怀着眷眷爱国之心,入个籍有这么大耻辱???

发表这种无聊的言论应该反思!

I just think you have no idea what it's like to be a Canadian being a Chinese.

And it seems you have some simple logical problem. Who says to go back to China is to be loyal to the Communist Party??  And who are you to ban people from express their personal feelings??  you can enjoy you being a Canadian, but I don't and I am not asking for your advice what I should do or think. It's your choice, so are mine, and so are the others.

Your way of thinking are very Chinese, more likely you are the one who needs some self-reflection. But again, your business.
29#
发表于 2007-4-6 22:44:11 | 只看该作者

回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[sleepy]发布
Thumbs UP

Very good article!! I fully agree with you about the skin color and connections with local people have doomed Chinese immigrants fate ( the ones who wants to make a difference between RC and PRC, don't fool yourself, you are also inferior yellow monkeys, in the eyes of Canadians, there is no difference between you and us!). Unless the person doesnot have strong sense of dignity and justice ( I mean to be treated fair), the ultimate home for Chinese people is China!

The biggest concern lying on the back of my mind is that the basic human rights for medical treatment and education are not protected in China, it invokes much uncertainty to an individual or a family.
If these two aspects of life in China can be resolved, I will not hesitate to give up the Canadian citizenship and run, run back to my dear China!

When you have this infamous term “inferior yellow monkeys” inscribed in your mind, you will never have a sense of dignity and justice, and an ultimate home anywhere for you in the world.
30#
发表于 2007-4-6 22:48:06 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:无知!

最初由[云飘万里]发布
回复:无知!

你有什么知说出来听听?楼主说的基本是对的。

Ding! )
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表