温度感觉:
楼主: CENSUS
打印 上一主题 下一主题

木然:谁能把刘女士的孩子夺走?

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-11-14 09:31:04 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

有不少网友读了刘女士的求助信,情绪表现得很激烈。大部分人是因刘女士的人生遭遇而感受同情和怜意,特别是女姓读者,都想伸出手来拉她一把,这种心情很容易理解。不过,有相当一部分读者,对CAS以及刘女士目前的状况了解不多。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2006-11-14
Geat analysis.

I hope Mrs Liu could listen and accept this kind of opinions from Mu Ran and PeelBoy. They know Canadian system much better than her and most of us. But I doulbt she could easyly change her thinking and atitude in this case.

Don't be stuborn, try to change yourself and orintate yourself to right direction. Otherwise you will suffer more and your son will suffer too. If this happens, you have the most responsibility because you haven't handle this case properly.

The laws are not just designed to limit those who have evil wills, they are also designed to limit us, to limit every body. If we live here ,we have to follow them.
沙发
发表于 2006-11-14 17:03:06 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[spring3]发布
很好的文章。

我想说说数年前的一个下午,失惊无神门前停了两辆警车,一辆里面走出了两个警察,另一辆走出一个穿制服的女西人和一个亚洲女子,直朝我家走来。什么事啦?当时心情非常紧张,因为当时英文又很差,幸好那个亚洲女子是翻译。原来有人报警,怀疑我虐儿。知道来因,即时平静下来,任凭你怎么说,都没真凭实据。他们当时查看我的房子(大概看看又没刑具吧。),跟着问我給什么东西小孩吃(难道他们怀疑有些中国食物有问题?但我不怕,如实道出。),然后,问我可不可以查看小孩的身体,(当然不想,我的你孩的身体怎能随便給外人看),但是当然我没这样说,他们看后又拍了照片。看官糊涂了吧,这就是洋人的思维和处事。他们说出了令人哭笑不得的原委。我女儿的蓝色胎痣有人怀疑是我的狠打。而这个“有人”也让我想了好久才知可能是誰,也许是托儿所的洋人帮我女儿换diaper时的胡思乱想。最后他们还跟我要了小孩出生时的裸照,证明那片蓝色是与生俱来的,幸好我也有那样的照片。(如果没有,会不会还有麻烦?天知。)走的时候,真相几乎大白,但他们没有一点歉意,还说要进一步验证再联系我。当然,我们没事,他们也没有下文。

我的个案跟刘女士的当然不同,但想说说的是:他们为什么要带走你的儿子?如果没有虐儿证据落在报警人的手上,冷静的寻求合法的途径和采取合作和谅解的态度去证明他们所做的是一场误会,儿子不会失掉的。

希望刘女士好运。

Can I ask you a quetions: do you hate CAS or the one who called CAS to investigate you kid's mark after this?
板凳
发表于 2006-11-15 12:16:37 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[spring3]发布
当时有点恨报警的人,但感无奈可笑的是洋人的stupid。

可能他们没有实质上伤害到我们,没有怨恨他们。当是见识洋人偶尔的白痴,同时谅解他们对儿童的保护本意。

You call it "白痴"?

It is unbelievable that so many Chinese Canadians still don't know the nature of the Canadian society. They still don't know it is their so called "白痴" or "stupid" that keep the society being able to be run by laws.

A teenager came to China after lived in Canada for many years in Canadian schools. One day he crossed a street in China with his fellow Chinese classmates. All his classmates walked over the street while he was still waiting on the original side for the pedistran light coming on. His Chinese fellows laughed at him, calling him "stupid", in Chinese word, acctually SB.

In my first days in Canada, I found one kind of things was very strange. In resedential areas, I found drivers stopped at corners of street intersections for a while and then drive along. I thought they were looking for directions because they didn't know which road to choose. But they were white people and they were local residents. I didn't understand why they stopped looking for directions, they should be very familiar with the local roads.  A few weeks after, I found the answer as very person know now- they stopped because there were "stop signs".  I talked my finding to my wife excitedly as if I found a New Continent. The local roads were empty, no other cars, now walkers around, yet they still stopped because of the "dead" stop signs. However, I didn't think them "白痴" or "stupid". Acctually, this is one of thing that make me love Canada.

In other words, I love their "stupid". As a matter of fact, I tried to be "stupid", because I know, to be "stupid" can avoid trouble.
地板
发表于 2006-11-16 13:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[蔡教练]发布

你现在总算知道林女士被抓进精神病院了吧?

So what?
5#
发表于 2006-11-16 13:17:10 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[孙参马甲]发布

the name of "孙参" was blocked last month.

Why?
6#
发表于 2006-11-16 19:38:02 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[蔡教练]发布

所以,在加拿大,肮脏的,不人道的东西很多。

Why do you still stay here? for what?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表