温度感觉:
楼主: CENSUS
打印 上一主题 下一主题

木然:谁能把刘女士的孩子夺走?

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-11-14 13:33:54 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

有不少网友读了刘女士的求助信,情绪表现得很激烈。大部分人是因刘女士的人生遭遇而感受同情和怜意,特别是女姓读者,都想伸出手来拉她一把,这种心情很容易理解。不过,有相当一部分读者,对CAS以及刘女士目前的状况了解不多。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2006-11-14
木然:谁能把刘女士的孩子夺走?

CAS将刘女士的孩子接走,,,,是将受到,或者可能受到虐待的儿童先保护起来。至于孩子的父母有没有虐待孩子,结论由法庭来决定。

这样做太轻率了,劳民伤财。要有足够的证据,才好把母亲和孩子分开。而且,即使有证据,也要先警告,劝导,教育,如果还不解决问题,才可以带走别人的孩子。
没必要什么都上法庭,只要母亲健康正常,知错能改,就应让母子团聚。
即使把母子分开,也没理由拒绝他们天天见面。限制或者不让他们见面是不人道的。

我在采访“贺梅案”时说过一句话,世界上没有任何人可以剥夺别人的父母权,唯一可以令父母权丧失的,是孩子的父母。

(木然)

这就说的太简单了。这个世界有很多不幸,做父母也不那么容易,有时力不从心。比如扬白劳,他也不想把喜儿卖掉然后自杀。那是因为社会的罪恶。
长征途中,红军战士也只好把孩子留给当地人民。那是不得已。
沙发
发表于 2006-11-16 10:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[没办法]发布

You call it "白痴"?

It is unbelievable that so many Chinese Canadians still don't know the nature of the Canadian society. They still don't know it is their so called "白痴" or "stupid" that keep the society being able to be run by laws.

A teenager came to China after lived in Canada for many years in Canadian schools. One day he crossed a street in China with his fellow Chinese classmates. All his classmates walked over the street while he was still waiting on the original side for the pedistran light coming on. His Chinese fellows laughed at him, calling him "stupid", in Chinese word, acctually SB.

In my first days in Canada, I found one kind of things was very strange. In resedential areas, I found drivers stopped at corners of street intersections for a while and then drive along. I thought they were looking for directions because they didn't know which road to choose. But they were white people and they were local residents. I didn't understand why they stopped looking for directions, they should be very familiar with the local roads.  A few weeks after, I found the answer as very person know now- they stopped because there were "stop signs".  I talked my finding to my wife excitedly as if I found a New Continent. The local roads were empty, no other cars, now walkers around, yet they still stopped because of the "dead" stop signs. However, I didn't think them "白痴" or "stupid". Acctually, this is one of thing that make me love Canada.

In other words, I love their "stupid". As a matter of fact, I tried to be "stupid", because I know, to be "stupid" can avoid trouble.

你现在总算知道林女士被抓进精神病院了吧?
板凳
发表于 2006-11-16 19:29:57 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[没办法]发布

So what?

所以,在加拿大,肮脏的,不人道的东西很多。
地板
发表于 2006-11-16 19:53:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
5#
发表于 2006-11-16 20:06:57 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
6#
发表于 2006-11-17 22:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[没办法]发布

Why do you still stay here? for what?

我没别处好去怎么办?
7#
发表于 2006-11-19 19:00:08 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[胡硕士]发布

支持你.回去吧. 别时间长了,把自己也弄"肮脏"了.

胡硕士,你对肮脏的东西是一总什么态度?我一说加拿大有脏东西,就有一些人特别难受跳脚。
8#
发表于 2006-11-19 20:37:53 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[多伦多市委]发布

言外之意,加拿大相对还算干净
比北韩这样的毛式国家更具有吸引力

呵呵

你需要学习理解言内之意
9#
发表于 2006-11-19 21:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[胡硕士]发布

答蔡教练网友

关于肮脏的东西.毛主席教导俺们:" 扫帚不到,灰尘自然不会跑掉”. 实在混不下去,也别勉强, 自己跑了也不失是上策也.

能告诉我们你是怎么混的吗?硕士毕业了吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表