• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
查看: 1612|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

买车受骗记

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-5-11 10:38:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
去看一部车,看好了交了订金,第二天打电话问车行老板一些车的情况,他才告诉你,这个车出过交通事故。他告诉你车的vin,去交通部查,工作人告诉你是“wrong number”,现在,这个车第一,出过事故,什么样的事故?----不知道!第二,交通部没有这个车的任何资料!   不想要,只退你一半订金。------------
这就是我最近在一家华人车行遇到的烦心事。

待续
沙发
发表于 2007-5-11 10:53:17 | 只看该作者
How are you sure the dealer gave you a "wrong vin number" on purpose. He knew you would use the vin number to check the vehicle history. It didn't make sense for him to give you a wrong number on purpose.

It looks like that, at the time you handed over $200 deposit, you didn't ask him if the vehicle had an accedent or not. By law, did he has the obligation to tell you the accedent if you didn't ask?
板凳
发表于 2007-5-11 11:05:37 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布
How are you sure the dealer gave you a "wrong vin number" on purpose. He knew you would use the vin number to check the vehicle history. It didn't make sense for him to give you a wrong number on purpose.

It looks like that, at the time you handed over $200 deposit, you didn't ask him if the vehicle had an accedent or not. By law, did he has the obligation to tell you the accedent if you didn't ask?

I would say the car dealer has the obligation to disclose significant information about the car, including any history of accident, if the dealer is aware of such information.

Withholding the material information is misrepresentation, and the contract is void.  I would consider a car accident is material enough.

The issue is if he refuses to return $200 to you.  What can you do?  Sue him?
地板
发表于 2007-5-11 11:12:10 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布

I would say the car dealer has the obligation to disclose significant information about the car, including any history of accident, if the dealer is aware of such information.

Withholding the material information is misrepresentation, and the contract is void.  I would consider a car accident is material enough.

The issue is if he refuses to return $200 to you.  What can you do?  Sue him?

I think you are right.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-11 12:30:24 | 只看该作者
最初由[大实话]发布
dealer 必须在卖车纸上告诉你以前有事故,这是法律规定。这种事你去小额法庭告他很容易,不用律师。自己就办了。
small claim court 的网址:
http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/courts/scc/
非常感谢,我一定去办。这不是钱不钱的问题。如果我不去理会,他还以为自己没错。人不能为钱而不顾道义。
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-11 12:33:58 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布

对这件事,大侠好像很了解。我可以把安省有关二手车买卖中。买卖双方应尽义务上传。
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-11 12:39:12 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布

th e vin number is 1G1ND52J4Y6194210, the officer of th administer of vehicle  said:"wrong number"
8#
发表于 2007-5-22 17:11:01 | 只看该作者
如果事先没有告诉你,该dealer的做法有悖OMVIC法规
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表