• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
查看: 176|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

After reading his account of MU Legend Zen

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-3-8 01:15:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
quietly informed me in three brief screen changes that Bandai Namco had published it, From Software had developed it, and that it would be running on the Havok engine?nothing especially surprising there. Most modern games run through these brief "credits" before a start screen. They had appeared quietly, though, as I said before. There was none of the FIFA Coins 'WE'RE TEAM FUCKIN' NINJA KA-BLAMMO' fanfare that some publishers go for.Then, the next screen came

It was black with just vaguely pulsing white letters, and it simply read: 'Dark Souls,' then 'Press Start Button.' No music. No intro movie. That was it.And it filled me with utter dread."Independent developer Krystian Majewski has been having trouble keeping the trailers and gameplay videos for his indie game Trauma up on the video hosting site Vimeo. After reading his account of  MU Legend Zen their treatment of him, one has to wonder, does Vimeo just have it in for videogames? Majewski says

much:"?all this time I can't help thinking that this was because I'm working with games. If I was a fimmaker, this is issue would never crop up. But games have to constantly defend their status as a way of creative expression. When creating games, you are by default suspected of either selling out or producing nothing of value what so ever. Or both."And least but not least, Quinnae at The Border House blog would like to have a bit of a discussion with Mary Kirby and David Gaider

discuss some of the importance nuances in transgender representation and portrayal in the Dragon Age games.That's it for our occupation: the police have come and taken away our laptops so we're going to mmogo head home now. But until we meet up again to protest the Game Journalism Hegemony, please consider sending us links of your most revolutionary, liberating, and inspirational pieces of games writing throughout the week. You can get in touch via Twitter or email.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表