无忧论坛

标题: 我的加国高中生活:试着给大家归个类 [打印本页]

作者: c21579    时间: 2011-6-14 07:56
标题: 我的加国高中生活:试着给大家归个类
写手狠厉害的说
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 08:01
I had read this article for 3 times since I really want to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusio is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article want to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's son just enroll in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughter have been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years.  Never hear about something complication when I discuss with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is the school life here is OK excepte in some unsafe community.   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading.
作者: wulv    时间: 2011-6-14 08:05
本帖最后由 wulv 于 2011-6-14 09:09 编辑

鼓励!三年级就来了还有兴趣、还能用中文来写文章很不简单了!

如果对不同圈子的情况能描述得更具体一些就更好了。就是说你骨架搭得很好,肉有点儿少。。。:smile:

另外,楼上的,作者没打算也不需要表达什么观点和结论,就是对他/她所在高中生活的一个素描,让大家了解一些信息,这就够了。
作者: 啃得鸡    时间: 2011-6-14 08:36
不像一个小孩子写的,够成熟
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 09:21
本帖最后由 zhen2005 于 2011-6-14 11:10 编辑

回复 3# wulv

It is meaningless to category students.  It is just make your life complicated.  My cousin has friends inclusing Chinese (mainland, hongkong and taiwan). Korea, whites and one black.  Which group does she belong?   Anyway, she finished highschool happily and went to the university.  I just don't want this article make parents try to category their kids, or put unnessary stree to the kids regarding the friends they made.  It is stupid.
作者: salzhang    时间: 2011-6-14 09:23
请不要用英文写你的评论,太多的语法错误让人无法卒读。what is the point writing in english here? for what?
作者: 桃木钉    时间: 2011-6-14 09:23
果然是高中后,比五杠少年老练不少。不过“我听过有些新移民小孩儿说觉得自己...”似乎暗示我们你已经成年很久了,有60了吗?
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 10:04
本帖最后由 zhen2005 于 2011-6-14 11:06 编辑

回复 9# 中国音乐

I write in English because My computer setting for Chinese has problem.  I am also confident on my English.   Although Level 4 and 6 are very stupid English tests.  I passed them with high score many years ago.  Sad for all of you, who may master very well in English grammar, but can't communicate with people in English.  Please pick up a piece of "Toronto Star" and read an article.  you will find how stupid the grammar you learned in China.
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 10:14
回复 7# salzhang

First,  my computer has setting problem of Chinese typing.  
Second, I believe this website located in Canada.  The only two official languages are English and French.
Third, I believe it is good for me to practice English writing because I am not planning go to any non-English speaking country.  

Hope you get the points.
作者: Thinkaboutit    时间: 2011-6-14 11:08
本帖最后由 Thinkaboutit 于 2011-6-14 12:17 编辑

My English is not good. However let me try to correct some grammar errors, in order to help you realize what' wrong in the writing below:

"I had (HAVE) read this article for 3 times since I really wantED to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusioN is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article wantS to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had("had" CAN BE REMOVED) graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be(HAVE BEEN) here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's (FRIENDS')son just enrollED in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughterS (or FRIENDS' DAUGHTER) have (HAS) been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years (SINCE MORE THAN TWO YERAS AGO).  Never hear (I HAVE NEVER HEARD)about something (ANYTHING) complication (SO COMPLICATED) when I discussED with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is THAT the school life here is OK (ALRIGHT) excepte (EXCEPT) in some unsafe community (COMMUNITIES).   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading OF THIS ARTICLE.

LEARNING IS LIFE LONG PROCEDURES, ISN'T IT? ESPECIALLY IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT.
作者: sinoca    时间: 2011-6-14 11:24
What a garbage article !!!
作者: 爱心幼儿园    时间: 2011-6-14 12:39
我们在这里不要争论其他不相关的事情了,因为孩子们会来看这些评论的,他们看着这些会很失望的,因为这真是太出乎他的意料了。请不要在孩子们面前争吵。

为可爱的孩子为我们写的这篇文章赞叹,真是个善解人意的好孩子,谢谢你。你知道父母们是多么想了解你们的处境和内心感受啊。在国内你们的学习环境是父母所熟悉的,那种班级化管理和班主任的照顾都使父母比较安心。到这后一切都很陌生,包括你们的学习环境和交友环境,所以你的介绍真是很重要,如果再仔细点我们的收获就更大了。

在初初移民过来时,在为生活忙碌的挣扎里,很多时候我们真的忽略了孩子们的感受。孩子们也与我们一样经历着文化和语言的挑战,而他们的压力应该更大一些,因为他们毕竟还没有长大成人,承受能力有限,但在磕磕绊绊的移民路上,他们大多走得更勇敢更坚强,有时他们几乎是我们的榜样。
作者: hack2    时间: 2011-6-14 12:45
回复  中国音乐

I write in English because My computer setting for Chinese has problem.  I am also confident on my English.   Although Level 4 and 6 are very stupid English tests.  I passed them with high score many years ago.  Sad for all of you, who may master very well in English grammar, but can't communicate with people in English.  Please pick up a piece of "Toronto Star" and read an article.  you will find how stupid the grammar you learned in China.
zhen2005 发表于 2011-6-14 11:04 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

I support zhen2005 (although disagree with his/her viewpoint about the article). what is the problem to write in english? as a canadian resident, if you can't understand it, it is your stupidity. I am sure zhen2005's english is way better than you. sure, some mistakes would be inevitable, but who is perfect? these mistakes doesn't really matter in real life of english world. writing in chinese can be better  understood for chinese, that is good. but write in english is also personal practice and in many cases it is convenient, more powerful and fun! but if your enlgish is too poor, you would better keep the practice to yourself if you can't properly judge your enlish level, and keep showing your shit, it is your stupidity.
作者: Hope19    时间: 2011-6-14 12:49
用词象英译中
我宁愿相信是,家长翻译的孩子的英语文章。
作者: hack2    时间: 2011-6-14 12:52
写得很好. 让我了解了一点加拿大高中里中国孩子的一些情形.
唯一一点担心是,这孩子好象染上了一点点香港味道 (不好殴)
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 13:06
My English is not good. However let me try to correct some grammar errors, in order to help you realize what' wrong in the writing below:

"I had (HAVE) read this article for 3 times since I really wantED to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusioN is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article wantS to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had("had" CAN BE REMOVED) graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be(HAVE BEEN) here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's (FRIENDS')son just enrollED in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughterS (or FRIENDS' DAUGHTER) have (HAS) been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years (SINCE MORE THAN TWO YERAS AGO).  Never hear (I HAVE NEVER HEARD)about something (ANYTHING) complication (SO COMPLICATED) when I discussED with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is THAT the school life here is OK (ALRIGHT) excepte (EXCEPT) in some unsafe community (COMMUNITIES).   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading OF THIS ARTICLE.

LEARNING IS LIFE LONG PROCEDURES, ISN'T IT? ESPECIALLY IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT.
Thinkaboutit 发表于 2011-6-14 12:08 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

I admit there are some mis-spellings and gramatic mistakes.    Unfortunately, some of your corrections is very stereotype.  Sticked on the grammar that you learn in high school.  Strongly suggest you read more native articles such as those in "Toronto Star", "Reader" or "Canadian Business"  You will understand that English as a language is very flexible.   

Anyway,  thank you for your corrections and will do more proof reading in the future.

Totally agree that LEARNING IS LIFE LONG PROCEDURES, ISN'T IT? ESPECIALLY IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT
作者: lucky88    时间: 2011-6-14 13:56
我觉得这是一篇很有用的文章!谢谢作者分享!
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 14:44
写中文英文都没问题. 可是连起码的英语语法都不懂就不要乱写了.  

"I am confident" should be followed by the preposition "in" or "with".

For example, "I am confident in (with) my English".   

A singular pronoun should be followed by "has" if you want to use the verb "have";

"high school" are two separate words, just like you do not use "myfather"

The last sentence  is more ridiculous - it does not even have an object where it should have (a noun or a pronoun).  It should be like "...by this misleading article".   

It is not a bad thing to write in Chinese oglish.  It is the level of English proficiency of the writer that is laughable.
中国音乐 发表于 2011-6-14 14:45 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Thank you for your time and effort.  
I understand many Chinese learner familiar with following website.  Please check and thank you
highschool    http://www.iciba.com/highschool/
confident on:    http://www.iciba.com/confident%20on/     see the sample sentence. you are partically right since it can also follow by IN

Adjective (such as misleading) could be use as noun sometimes when speaker sure audients understand what he or she means.  Such as "poor"  or "rich" can refer to  poor people or rich people.  

You are absolutely right !  It is not a shame to have poor English but being arrogant is.   

By the way, I don't know the names of the countires those newpaper are printed.   furthermore, I don't know some of those newpapers either.   I read English newpapers just to improve English not want to be an expert in media field.
作者: ruth1    时间: 2011-6-14 14:51
请不要用英文写你的评论,太多的语法错误让人无法卒读。what is the point writing in english here? for what?
salzhang 发表于 2011-6-14 10:23 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

:yes:
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-14 15:01
回复 23# ruth1

For fun!
作者: 胖和尚    时间: 2011-6-14 15:04
大家好~

这文章绝对是我自己写的,我爸妈要能把我的英文文章读懂且翻译过来,那他们俩的英文就上了新的一个台阶了。
另外我说“小孩儿”的时候纯粹是在学校内和中国同学们混得时候说惯了这个词,没别的意思。我今年毕业,属于正常的12年级的年龄。=_________=

@hack2,香港味是什么味?=D

另外,针对于说我不该stereotype的几位:我真的试着不去stereotype了,我在文章里也说过好几次,人都是不一样的,我的归类也很片面不全体。但是既然有这些群体的存在,肯定一起玩儿的人还是有共同点的。我写这个文章主要是前段时间太闲,我妈又让想我练练我的中文,然后我又很厚颜无耻的决定干脆一不做二不休的投投稿。。大家看看乐乐就好,不用太紧张,高中这个经历每个人都不太一样。我的朋友也很散,哪个群体里面都或多或少的认识一些,我不是说一个群体里的所有人都一模一样。
可能说得还是不够明白,希望大家没有误解。我没有想歧视或贬低任何群体。

多谢大家画时间看然后这么热烈的讨论啊!献丑了。。哈哈哈
作者: 鹿角湖渡假村    时间: 2011-6-14 16:40
本帖最后由 高迅电子 于 2011-6-14 17:44 编辑
不像一个小孩子写的,够成熟
啃得鸡 发表于 2011-6-14 09:36 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

不错的高中作文 :wink:
作者: 没豪车不敢爱国    时间: 2011-6-14 17:26
强烈鄙视那些上中文论坛,而用英文回复的人.
作者: 老杰克    时间: 2011-6-14 18:01
英语错误太多。  4级绝对不及格。
中国音乐 发表于 2011-6-14 10:33 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

麻烦你帮她(他)改改,改到6级就可以了。
作者: 健康美丽财富    时间: 2011-6-14 18:16
很好,GOOD GOOD STUDY,DAY DAY UP!
作者: blueberrybaby    时间: 2011-6-14 19:06
以一个妈妈的身份支持你。儿子和你同龄但是比你早来一年(二年级)。他可写不出你的水品,佩服你父母对你的中文教育。我儿子经常和我交流他们的社交活动,好像分类比你这个还多啊。他还说很少有人是固定的某一类,大部分孩子属于混合型的。还有一个有趣的事是他也常说“我们小孩“,我就打趣他:”你还是小孩吗?“
那个说你的文章没意义的爱写英文的阿姨或者叔叔的亲戚小孩应该不属于你写的范围之内,因为那些孩子是中学以后来加拿大的。我儿子说这类孩子或者是暴发户整天玩的或者属于只会学习的,他们的交友范围基本也是同类。所以你的文章对他/她来说实在没有意义。
要上大学了,祝你大学能交到更多的好朋友。
作者: blueberrybaby    时间: 2011-6-14 19:18
再说几句,几位对文章提出异议甚至说“垃圾”的有点过分。一个三年级就来加拿大,现在还能用流利的中文描述自己高中生活的孩子是值得成年人赞扬鼓励的。如果你家里有中学生,和你的孩子交流一下;如果家里没有中学生,就当学习了。不要用中国式的成年人的思维去评价这篇文章。
作者: DDW    时间: 2011-6-14 19:21
那谁,您的英语也忒差了点,问题是您自己还陶醉在其中,自认为还很好,您这样是学不好英语的。
作者: mjq32    时间: 2011-6-14 19:35
回复  中国音乐

zhen2005 发表于 2011-6-14 11:04 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

关键是在这个中文论坛上没人愿意费神看你这种长篇英文,不管你的英文好还是坏.毕竟这里的读者看中文要比看英文舒服多了. 所以如果你真想让别人了解你的见解,还是去想办法修好你的中文输入法吧.
作者: blueberrybaby    时间: 2011-6-14 20:04
I had read this article for 3 times since I really want to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusio is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article want to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's son just enroll in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughter have been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years.  Never hear about something complication when I discuss with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is the school life here is OK excepte in some unsafe community.   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading.
zhen2005 发表于 2011-6-14 09:01 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

To Zhen2005: 儿子,也是一个12年级的高中生对您以上言论只有一个字的评价“clueless".
作者: 拉非克    时间: 2011-6-14 20:05
我们在这里不要争论其他不相关的事情了,因为孩子们会来看这些评论的,他们看着这些会很失望的,因为这真是太出乎他的意料了。请不要在孩子们面前争吵。

为可爱的孩子为我们写的这篇文章赞叹,真是个善解人意的好孩子,谢谢你。你知道父母们是多么想了解你们的处境和内心感受啊。在国内你们的学习环境是父母所熟悉的,那种班级化管理和班主任的照顾都使父母比较安心。到这后一切都很陌生,包括你们的学习环境和交友环境,所以你的介绍真是很重要,如果再仔细点我们的收获就更大了。

在初初移民过来时,在为生活忙碌的挣扎里,很多时候我们真的忽略了孩子们的感受。孩子们也与我们一样经历着文化和语言的挑战,而他们的压力应该更大一些,因为他们毕竟还没有长大成人,承受能力有限,但在磕磕绊绊的移民路上,他们大多走得更勇敢更坚强,有时他们几乎是我们的榜样。
爱心幼儿园 发表于 2011-6-14 13:39 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

绝对同意所引用观点,大赞特赞作者“胖和尚”(好一个喜兴名字!)!猜想这位“和尚”童靴常逛国内论坛,很潮(fashion)的中文嘛!还很诙谐、幽默,看过韩寒的书吧?
期待你的下篇噢!
作者: erixfan    时间: 2011-6-14 20:23
To Zhen2005: 儿子,也是一个12年级的高中生对您以上言论只有一个字的评价“clueless".
blueberrybaby 发表于 2011-6-14 21:04 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

灭得好!我本来在高速上enjoy driving,突然来一段坑坑洼洼的路,你说扫兴不?什么?输入法没搞定?那不算精英啊,会讲几句英语也不能算的。
作者: rmary    时间: 2011-6-14 20:43
回复 11# zhen2005

先不说显摆你的火星文,你的目的是为了告诉大家,你和cousins在高中很popular,所以没注意被孤立的孩子。你要说这社会先进,你要拍白人的马屁因为你在English speaking country. 可他们也只是嘴上说说,谁都不想扮可怜,因为这个年代装林妹妹不新潮。你真的关心别的家长会panic 吗?真好心啊!中文不能打?就算你不是英文盲,你也是个电脑盲!!!还有挺他的 mother fakar 们 please (here I use a magical word) STFU you cucu!!!!

BTW, 这文章写得好,这位同学长大了得诺贝尔文学奖!:)
作者: unavailable    时间: 2011-6-14 21:18
很少回复,不过今天觉得有点手痒。个人习惯是,一般看到英文回帖都略过不看。同意前面那位,鄙视在中文论坛卖弄英语,特别是那些蹩脚英语又自认为还挺不错的人。
作者: nonebala    时间: 2011-6-14 21:50
本来不想参与评论,蛋4,实在看不下去有些人的可笑英语及低水平的言论了,胡诌几句泄泄火:

第一,作者很难得,三年级来此地,居然中文还这么好,赞一个。

第二,zhen2005实在是愚不可及,夜郎自大。英语不好可以理解,但如此糟糕的英文还显摆自己水平高就令人怀疑其智商是否正常了。好比长得丑不是罪过但是用丑来吓人就不道德了。

第三,尽管另外一人英文也不地道,但是人家花了时间纠正你那可笑至极的英文,即便是纠正了一个字也应该是你的一字之师,你还在那里喋喋不休地让人家去看英文报,实在令人哭笑不得。你不是因为粗心没做proof reading, 二是你根本就被能力写出哪怕是一段语法拼写不是错误连连的英文。

第四,别说英文是flexible, 太荒唐了!给你一句忠告吧,就你这个烂英文,千万不要在异族人面前丢人现眼,不然人家会以为华人智能都如此低下。不信你亮亮试试,人家可能不会当面说什么,心里一定鄙视你到极点,一言以蔽之:Stupid! No education! 不知你是以什么谋生,如果职场上需要用英文,或者在非华裔的公司工作,你永无提升的可能。你的老板肯用你,能留你,你谢天谢地吧。
作者: 五谷杂粮    时间: 2011-6-15 00:32
不错,继续努力,把中学孩子们的学习和生活状况描述出来,让更多父母了解孩子。
作者: zhen2005    时间: 2011-6-15 05:32
本帖最后由 zhen2005 于 2011-6-15 06:53 编辑

It is fun to have those discussions.  It is my honor to bring so many people's attention (and thank to the author of this article).

To  those who hate to see English version here, I am sorry to disappoint you.  It is my right to write and  it is your right to skip.

To those who want to correct my English in the future,  thank you in advance for your time and effort on helping my English study.

To those who worry about my English proficiency and carrer, thank you for your concern. That is the reason why I will keep on practicing.
作者: sinoca    时间: 2011-6-15 07:40
回复 28# 专踢蛋子儿

you should 鄙视yourself !!!,  别再亵渎中文了!!!.
作者: sinoca    时间: 2011-6-15 07:44
回复 40# unavailable

you should 鄙视yourself !!!,  别再亵渎神圣的中文了!!!.
作者: 爱心幼儿园    时间: 2011-6-15 07:58
再说几句,几位对文章提出异议甚至说“垃圾”的有点过分。一个三年级就来加拿大,现在还能用流利的中文描述自己高中生活的孩子是值得成年人赞扬鼓励的。如果你家里有中学生,和你的孩子交流一下;如果家里没有中学生,就当学习了。不要用中国式的成年人的思维去评价这篇文章。
blueberrybaby 发表于 2011-6-14 20:18 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

很同意你的观点。
这个孩子的文章登上来,我就担心有些人的言论偏激使天真的孩子受伤。一个三年级就来到这里的孩子,能写出这样的文章,真是令人赞叹的。而且,他的意图也仅仅是让父母们了解一下他们在学校里的交友环境,并不是与大家炫耀他的文章如何美好,句法逻辑如何优秀,为何有人那样贬低他的文章呢。这也反映出一些叔叔阿姨年龄的人,不能成熟理性的看待别人的观点,甚至与小孩子也可以平起平坐的一争高低。

这里该讨论的主题本来就是孩子们在学校的环境生活,大家交流一下孩子们如何在现在的学校里融入群体。但翻动评论网页找不到几篇对主题的回复,却变成乱七八糟的英文的讨论战,这些英文就别写上来了,真的在中文论坛上一般的英文回复引文看起来麻烦也是基本不看,而且这样的英文写文章的孩子看了都会发笑的。
作者: 新豬    时间: 2011-6-15 09:46
小孩子你比这里的大陆新移民强多了,
我看你虽然尝试标签化分类,
但你并未流露出大陆新移民种族化标签的态度,
多元化是加拿大的基本价值观,
并不需要大陆移民无知地去区分优劣,
你多观察是对的,
尝试阳光的态度,
千万别沾染上叔叔阿姨们的垃圾思想。
作者: 把海倒进瓶子里    时间: 2011-6-21 16:07
那个喜欢用英文回复的人,对于你的英语我不屑的评价。
但是你tm不会连电脑都不会用吧?
如果要想添加中文输入法,请你直接进入控制面板,更改地区与语言。
鉴于你的英文水平,我觉得我有必要告诉你,控制面板是control panel,地区与语言是region and language,祝你早日用上中文,不用谢了。

-----------------------------------分割线-----------------------------------------------

楼主你好,我今年也读高中,和你差不多时间来的加拿大。我觉得你分类分的不错,感同身受。popular同学们整天就是化妆,聚会。总之近朱者赤近墨者黑,和他们时间带的长了绝对不是什么好事。我以前和一个popular的女生关系极好,于是……我某门课的成绩急剧下滑,90滑到70……她还有几次差点带我去某个不良聚会……我果断和她绝交了……popularity神马的都是浮云。
作者: rmary    时间: 2011-6-27 18:44
够水平,你可以出书
作者: Ottewell    时间: 2011-7-14 12:21
楼主涉及的内容,是每一个教师,每一位家长,特别是新移民家长们必须知道,却往往没有机会知道的常识。希望读过文章的成年人,意识到自己还有很多不知道的东西。先虚下心来,耹听一下孩子们的声音,相信会学到很多。

You may give them your love but not your thoughts, for they have their own thoughts----Kahlil Gibran

感谢 “胖和尚”!By the way, 三年级过来,中文能有这样的文采,真的很棒!
感兴趣的家长,请到我的博客读一下我更多的感受:http://blog.creaders.net/Ottewell/

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2