图片新闻Banner reads:

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-10-18 20:14:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2010-10-19 10:46 编辑

Banner reads:

“Media calls Mayor Tang, David Chen ‘criminal.’

But Smitherman loses $1 Billion. No Police Charges”

Toronto –At the corner of Spadina Avenue and Dundas, Chinese Canadian Toronto Mayoral candidate, Weizhen Tang, 52, shall hold the above banner, claiming some Toronto media, some politicians and some citizens of Toronto, are being unfair to both him, David Chen, and ethnic Canadians.
Tang is accused of organizing a ponzi scheme, raising $65 Million from investors. But Tang states that he is “fully innocent, and am just waiting to prove my innocence in court.” Tang adds, “many newcomers come to Canada, because we think there is fairness, justice, rule of law… that people are innocent until proven guilty.
Tang points at what he sees as a huge gap of justice and logic, I am charged with investment fraud of $65 Million. But $1 Billion is lost in what they call the `E-Health scandal.` But I ask, what `scandal?` No one is fired, no one is punished. No one is charged. George Smitherman was the Minister of Health, and he is running for Mayor of Toronto, of course. The Toronto Star even endorse him. A man who loses $1 Billion can run for Mayor of Toronto?! But some media, politicians and some Toronto citizens call me `crazy,` and `fraud.` What about Smitherman and his $1 Billion?! Police charge no one!

Tang broadens his concern to those of racism. “No one is charged in E-Health scandal, but David Chen and I, Weizhen Tang, are charged as criminals. Many Chinese and many other Toronto immigrants wonder about the decency and justice of Toronto, Ontario and Canada. Ethnic Canadians like me, David Chen. We are charged with crimes. Are we charged because we are really so bad criminals, or because some police and justice officials want to make us their scapegoats.

“Look at Toronto G20. Some police and justice officials abuse their powers badly. Some police and justice officials maybe, want to show the people they are now tough on crime.

“ Because Chinese people are more gentle culture, these police and justice officials think more easy to making examples of Mr. Chen and me.”

So please come show your support of Mr. Weizhen Tang, as he stands up for justice for all the good peoples of Toronto, Canada, and the world.
6#
发表于 2010-10-18 22:48:33 | 只看该作者
ding 唐,
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-10-18 21:22:37 | 只看该作者
老唐不会贴图?
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2010-10-18 21:19:24 | 只看该作者