• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
查看: 2947|回复: 25
打印 上一主题 下一主题

星星生活:本是同屋住 相煎何太急

26#
发表于 2007-8-15 21:13:49 | 只看该作者
最初由[yilu]发布

We met 栗律师 at beginning, he was very nice, but seems his experience is not enough to handle it. The guy is Canadian born. His network and financial situation is much stronger than us-new immigrate. I hired a lawyer, so far more than $6000 have gone, but we still didn't see any bright future yet. I don't know how long this case will last, and if my parents and I can stand till when-both mentally and financially.
Thank you very much!!!

真替你着急。 这种事只能找律师。有些本地的Canadian,在表面的nice下面,卑鄙无耻欺诈,毫无诚信可言,我算是领教过了,不过最终我还是用法律维护了自己的利益。别气馁!祝你好运!
仔细回忆一下细节,多收集有利于自己的证据,凭你老幼妇孺,怎能打得动他呢?
25#
发表于 2007-8-15 14:46:22 | 只看该作者
最初由[[故乡的云]]发布
[All of you are lucky! I, a 40 years old single mom, was a good landlord and never had any compliance or conflict with any of my tenants. But 4 months ago, my tenant (a Chinese lady) and her boyfriend (a Canadian man) assaulted my whole family -the man pulled me rolling down 13 stair, and my 70 years old parents were assaulted as well and then caused their heart attack. We almost lost 3 lifes! I called 911 and the polic arrested them. But one month later we got summons from the provincial court-my tenant and her boyfriend laid criminal charges to all three of us for assaulting them. My parents and myself were all shocked. We couldn't understand how and why these people were trying to turn black into white, wrong into right until we saw the disclosure from the court, actually they bit themself up and took pictures and brought to the court and accused us did it. Now my whole family is in a very serious condition-our health going down everyday. Tomorrow we have to go to the court. Right now all my parents and myself are very stressed. I don't know where and how and who should we ask for help.]

试着联系一下栗律师,应该可以帮到你

http://www.51.ca/service/showitem.php?s=&itemid=70109

We met 栗律师 at beginning, he was very nice, but seems his experience is not enough to handle it. The guy is Canadian born. His network and financial situation is much stronger than us-new immigrate. I hired a lawyer, so far more than $6000 have gone, but we still didn't see any bright future yet. I don't know how long this case will last, and if my parents and I can stand till when-both mentally and financially.
Thank you very much!!!
24#
发表于 2007-8-15 10:14:20 | 只看该作者
你太贱了,你死在大马路上,别人还要揣上一脚!!!

最初由[不好玩的老玩童]发布

你这种天生下贱胚,换100代还是畜生
23#
发表于 2007-8-15 02:29:05 | 只看该作者
[All of you are lucky! I, a 40 years old single mom, was a good landlord and never had any compliance or conflict with any of my tenants. But 4 months ago, my tenant (a Chinese lady) and her boyfriend (a Canadian man) assaulted my whole family -the man pulled me rolling down 13 stair, and my 70 years old parents were assaulted as well and then caused their heart attack. We almost lost 3 lifes! I called 911 and the polic arrested them. But one month later we got summons from the provincial court-my tenant and her boyfriend laid criminal charges to all three of us for assaulting them. My parents and myself were all shocked. We couldn't understand how and why these people were trying to turn black into white, wrong into right until we saw the disclosure from the court, actually they bit themself up and took pictures and brought to the court and accused us did it. Now my whole family is in a very serious condition-our health going down everyday. Tomorrow we have to go to the court. Right now all my parents and myself are very stressed. I don't know where and how and who should we ask for help.]

试着联系一下栗律师,应该可以帮到你

http://www.51.ca/service/showitem.php?s=&itemid=70109
22#
发表于 2007-8-14 14:58:05 | 只看该作者

回复:最可气的就是有哪个社区相声演员

最初由[哇咧]发布
最可气的就是有哪个社区相声演员

到了晚会总是表演《房东房客》,已经很多年了。

呵呵,年初的晚会还说是新创作的那。
21#
发表于 2007-8-14 14:30:05 | 只看该作者
最初由[albertszcn51]发布
要想成为贵族,需三代换血,
华人的素质本身就差,
每个人好自为之吧
你这种天生下贱胚,换100代还是畜生
20#
发表于 2007-8-12 01:13:45 | 只看该作者

有志气,建议你租给黑鬼阿差

因为就你那熊样,白人是不会租你的地下室了,那么你可以免费租给黑鬼,或阿差,或者把你自己再免费赠送出去,不过千万不要让黑鬼和阿差觉得你也够贱,否则他们也不会拿你当人看的.哈哈
19#
发表于 2007-8-11 10:09:40 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]星星生活:本是同屋住 相煎何太急

最初由[nina2004]发布
[评论]星星生活:本是同屋住 相煎何太急

我找房客,条件之一是不要新移民,我这里不是生活培训中心,没工夫培训什么都不懂极度自私的新移民
完全赞成,前提条件是,你也别太穷,也不必要人来租房。
其实都是条件下的产物,因为房子太贵,都不怎么富有,才会合租的吗?双向选择的。
文章说的换位思考还是很值得的,
18#
发表于 2007-8-9 19:05:04 | 只看该作者

有人觉得给外国人舔屁股都高中国同胞一等。

文章出发点很好。有人是把自己是中国人为耻辱的,犯不着和这些人多说。没人会瞧得起他们。外国人里贱的多了去了,被他们阴一把,还在那乐。
17#
发表于 2007-8-9 18:43:58 | 只看该作者

不好

你这个家伙,咳!不是好人。
16#
发表于 2007-8-9 17:22:32 | 只看该作者

最可气的就是有哪个社区相声演员

到了晚会总是表演《房东房客》,已经很多年了。
15#
发表于 2007-8-9 17:15:30 | 只看该作者

要么新概念培训中心很火爆呢

就是适应了新移民的需要
14#
发表于 2007-8-9 16:00:30 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]星星生活:本是同屋住 相煎何太急

最初由[nina2004]发布
[评论]星星生活:本是同屋住 相煎何太急

我找房客,条件之一是不要新移民,我这里不是生活培训中心,没工夫培训什么都不懂极度自私的新移民

这位仁兄,你是移民吗? 你曾经不是新移民?

你还不租给新移民,你这么有能耐的还出租干吗?你简直是个B!tch。
13#
发表于 2007-8-9 10:33:07 | 只看该作者

作者的文章很好,非常有启发,有人情味

作者文章里提到的换位思考非常值得学习,省自身。但是房客的素质和当时的处境心情会表现得不同。这个跟什么“垃圾技术移民“的论调没有关系。这么高高在上,就不要天天来这个技术移民最多的网泡着。难道在加拿大一天房客没有当过一下飞机就买房子的人才有资格移民?
我连现在住的房子在内总共2个房东,关系都处得很好,让我都离不开Markham这个区了。比较一下房东的经济情况的不同表现出来还是有一点区别,前者曾经委婉的说用电压锅比较省电和快捷,因为我喜欢煲汤,我反应过来了,就凑着电压锅降价买了一个,果然又快又好。这样对谁都有好处。我的大嗓门一开始也注意不到,我老公就经常提醒我。房东的小孩子很闹,不过我自小不怕吵,所以也没矛盾,反而觉得生活充满生气呢。现在的房东经济好人很大方,还给我们事业上很多指点,看到这个好榜样,我们对生活都多了很多信心。怎么舍得搬呢。
所以我觉得作者的换位思考是良训。说句实话,我们找房子是很挑的,宁愿多掏100元也要找好房子好房东,我们是很穷的技术新移民,我们很少出去吃饭,都是自家做,但是绝不想为了省100一个月房租为住房伤脑筋。不过我觉得我作为房东还有一些待改进的,加油!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表