无忧论坛

标题: 我们可以为奥运会做些小事! [打印本页]

作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-8 09:00
标题: 我们可以为奥运会做些小事!
Hi If you watch the TV CP24 channel, you will see there is survey about whether Canada should boycott Chinese Olympic ceremony. Hope you can use your home phone, cell phone to call 416-870-4444 to vote No. (Once called, you don't need to say anything and it will auto record as one vote of No.) Hope our voice grow loud enough to let local media sent more reporters to find truth in Tibet - it is really a same situation as Quebec in Canada.

Please call as soon as possible. And let your friends know.

Or go to the following links to vote:

http://www.citynews.ca/SendToAFr ... jg2Ng==/Pickup.aspx

Vote at the bottom of this page:
<http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/>
作者: U-Turn    时间: 2008-4-8 12:53
Good job!!!Good boy!!!

I did both the polls and tried to do more than once but seemed it did not allow that.

Fortunately, results of both polls are overwhelmingly in favour of China.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-8 14:26
标题: 到目前为止最新投票结果
Yes 37% 6275
No 63% 10842
Total Votes: 17117
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-8 18:22
标题: 回复:我们可以为奥运会做些小事!

以上这个CNN的投票链接内容已经被更换,不再是关于奥运会的了。大家还可以去另外一个链接投票!
作者: jan_ai Zhang    时间: 2008-4-8 20:54
最初由[mahu]发布
我们可以为奥运会做些小事!

Hi If you watch the TV CP24 channel, you will see there is survey about whether Canada should boycott Chinese Olympic ceremony. Hope you can use your home phone, cell phone to call 416-870-4444 to vote No. (Once called, you don't need to say anything and it will auto record as one vote of No.) Hope our voice grow loud enough to let local media sent more reporters to find truth in Tibet - it is really a same situation as Quebec in Canada.

Please call as soon as possible. And let your friends know.

Or go to the following links to vote:

http://www.citynews.ca/SendToAFr ... jg2Ng==/Pickup.aspx

【tinahu】中年妇女队长 已经 去前线闹革命了,
【mahu】青年妇女队长 开始 在家乡闹革命了。。。   :O  :smile:  :slobber:

我这 支前 老年队长 咋忙得开呢???

先端上一碟 豆腐 给 【mahu】妹子 垫下肚子 阿。。。

1207706092.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 6)

1207706092.jpg

作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-8 21:58
光给MAHU吃油豆付会招人嫉妒滴,赶快再帮TINAHU做双草鞋吧~ :p
本来不想闹革命的,是被哈吧给气的~~  :mad:
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 09:24
标题: 很暴力!
http://blog.51.ca/u-113352/files/2008/04/xz.jpg
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 10:38
标题: 德国《时代周刊》:中国进步了但西方没有准备好(zt)
就像中国政府不曾对达赖喇嘛的追随者在点火仪式上的捣乱事件有任何准备一样,西方同样惊讶于中国人对西方媒体对现在不实报道的过激反应。

西方媒体习惯了面对笨拙的、没有创造性的中国媒体。但这次他们遇到了一个新的对手,即中国国民。对于大多数参与者来说,这场战斗无关政治和经济,而是对不公正的反抗。中国人民以自信、有理有制、创造性的方式追求公正。西方媒体被中国人民的强烈不满和抗议惊呆了,至今仍没有找到合适的回应。

中国的这股新鲜力量来自新一代,他们受过良好的教育、懂得如何获取信息、自信,最重要的是他们具有独立思考的能力。只有“党的忠实士兵”才为中国和中国政府说话、“所有的中国人”都是没受过教育的、闭塞的民族主义者,这样的观点是大错特错了。

中国人的抗议行动以高科技的交流技术为依托,他们利用虚拟媒体,在各个论坛、使用世界各种语言顽强地追踪着西方媒体关于西藏问题的不公正报道,他们据理力争,追根溯源、提供证据。即使少数几个人例外,但绝大多数参与者在这场战斗中恰到好处地理解了民主和人权的意义。

其实西方应该对此感到高兴,因为他们祈祷了很久的中国民主和人权的改善终于初露端倪。但西方只是没有准备好,自己会成为民主和人权原则批驳的对象。如今,西方媒体的双重标准终于埋葬了中国人民对它的信赖,某种程度上也让西方媒体失去了本国人民的信赖。

这次对峙有很多后果,首先会改变传媒界的整体形势,逼迫西方媒体更加客观。政治上,中国将更加自信。可以预想,这次的事件会加速中国民主化进程的脚步,因为自信的中国民众将同样针对自己的国家维护其自身权利。
作者: 今晚    时间: 2008-4-9 12:25
标题: 我的同事说
藏独和主子们搞搞阵, 是

螳臂挡车, 不自量力!

哈巴想连任, 没戏啦! 可悲的是他几乎把加拿大原有的美好形象给牺牲了!!!
作者: Aamy    时间: 2008-4-9 13:30
帮马虎顶一下。 :O
作者: 安静的猫    时间: 2008-4-9 14:15
"我们可以为奥运会做些小事!"MAHU好样的! :thumbu:

众人拾柴火焰高, 咱把西方媒体当串烧!  :slobber:
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 15:56
Share information about Tibet with your foreign friends and support BJ Olympic Games [/FONT]   

http://discussions.pbs.org/viewt ... 5725153c83b5ef21c7f
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 16:07
标题: Here is another one!
by Eirik Granqvist, a foreign expert in Shanghai who visited Tibet in 2006[/FONT]

"The western medias announced that China had cut all information and that articles about the riots could not be sent out! I got mad about all the apparently incorrect information and wrote this article and two other similar ones although I am not a journalist but just because I could not stand all the bad things about China that was told. I sent them by e-mail without problems and they arrived well but two newspapers did neither respond neither publish what I had written. The third answered and wanted a shorter version that was published many days later as a normal 'readers voice'. What Dalai Lama had said was largely published every day together with a real anti-China propaganda. What I had written was apparently too China friendly for the 'free press'."

I was very shocked by what I had seen in the television and been reading in China daily about the riots in Lhasa. The most that shocked me was anyhow may be not the cruel events by themselves but how the medias in my country of origin, Finland, reported the events. A friend has scanned and sent me articles and I have checked also myself what can be found at Internet.

Very few Finnish people have ever visited Tibet, but I was there together with my wife in 2006. This was private persons and not as a part of a group-travel. I have seen Lhasa with my own eyes. I have been talking and chatting with people there. This was without any restrictions. Okay, we had a lovely and very competent guide that helped us much and took us where we wanted to go in the mornings but in the afternoons we were alone. Therefore I think that I have something to tell.

I am also interested in history and know more than people in general. When writing this, I do not have any reference books so I write out of my memory. If I do a small mistake somewhere, I beg your pardon. Anyhow, I think that this gives my writing an objectivity. I am well aware of that I will be accused for this and that for writing what I think is the truth. I will be accused by those who think that they know but do not know and by those that haven't seen by their own eyes.

Tibet was for centuries an autonomous concordat between Nepal and China. Sometimes China ruled Nepal as well. The king of Tibet used therefore to have one Chinese wife and one Nepalese and then a number of Tibetan ones.

With the fifth Dalai Lama, the religious and the political power were unified under the rule of one person, The Dalai Lama. Tibet became a theocratic dictatorship and closed itself for the rest of the world. No foreigners were anymore allowed in.

At the end of the nineteenth century, the famous Swedish traveller Sven Hedin made an attempt to reach Lhasa but was sent politely back, out of Tibet by Dalai Lama.

A French woman, Alexandra David-Nel was more successful. She visited Lhasa dressed as a Tibetan pilgrim and she was fluent in the Tibetan language. She told how she was afraid many times that she should be discovered and then she knew that she like other suspects or opponents should "happen to fall down" from the walls of the Potala palace.

Tibet was not a paradise. Tibet was an inhuman dictatorship!

The weakened Chinese Qing Dynasty had more and more lost its influence in Tibet. Tibet became more and more interesting for the Russian empire in the north and the British in the south.

In 1903 a British army expedition directed by the colonel Younghusband reached Lhasa. The British lost 4 soldiers but slaughtered more the 700 Tibetans that tryed to stop them, mainly by magic. The British installed "a commercial representation" in Lhasa. The Chinese evacuated Dalai Lama to the Qinghai plateau where he hade limited rights of move, probably for preventing him from having contacts with the British occupants.

The Finnish national hero, Marshal Mannerheim, visited him there in 1907 during his famous horseback trip through central Asia. He was then a colonel in the Tsar Russian army and his trip was in reality a spy trip. Therefore the 13th Dalai Lama was interesting.

The power of Dalai Lama was weakened. In 1950 the PLA marched in to Tibet without war. The 14th Dalai Lama seems at the beginning to have accepted this just as a security for his power as the theocratic dictator he was. He enlarged and restructured the Norbulingka Summer Palace in a luxury way in 1954.

The Chinese decided anyhow to finish with the cruel theocratic dictatorship under which the opponents fell down from Potala. The borders where during this dictatorship closed for all foreigners and the only schools where the religious ones. It is well known that it is easier to rule a population with a low education and is ignoring the outside world. In Tibet, about 5% of the population owned everything and the rest literally nothing. About 40% of the Tibetans were monks and nuns living as parasites on the rest of the population that had to feed them. Tibet was not a paradise!

Now China decided that the Tibetans should have the same rights and place in the society as the rest of the country's population. The monasteries should be emptied from their excessively large monk and nun populations.

Tibet could earlier be reached only by some horse trails and was for the rest insulated. The Chinese built rapidly a trafficable road. The insulation was broken.

In 1959, the young Dalai Lama caused a peoples upraising, using the religion as power since he was loosing his own powerful position. The upraising was however stopped, may be in not a too clever and smooth manner. Dalai Lama then left Tibet and his fellow citizens and escaped to India wherefrom he has continued to fight for his come back and reinstall the theocratic dictatorship that China will never allow again.

Then followed the ten years of Cultural Revolution that was an unhappy time for all China that closed itself to the rest of the world.

Now Lhasa has a modern airport and a railway. China has invested a lot in Tibet. The standard of living has been raised a lot in Tibet and last Xmas I have seen Tibetans spending sun-holidays on Hainan Island! Very lucky looking old women in traditional dresses walking on the beach with their husbands and the youngsters dressed like other young people enjoying the beach life.

The possibilities for Dalai Lama to take back his power has diminished and he does not anymore have the population with him. China and India are developing their cooperation and with the closer friendship, India will for sure also not more admit Dalai Lama to disturb this development. His possibilities to act against China will be diminished.

Therefore he undertook recently an around the world diplomatic travel since he has seen the possibility of harming the now good international image of China and provoking boycotts of the Olympic games in Beijing.

The Lhasa riots where very well prepared. Curriers where crossing the borders illegally for to see Dalai Lama and get his orders. A group of foreign mountain climbers filmed recently across the border an unlucky incident when one of these curriers got shot and another that crossed the border openly declared that he wanted to go to see the Dalai Lama. I have seen that in television just before I left for China in November.

China is no longer a closed country. There is no need for illegal border crossings if you are not doing something illegally! You just ask for a passport and take the necessary visas and cross the border at a legal border crossing or better, just take a regular flight from Lhasa to Kathmandu!

There where no peaceful demonstrations in Lhasa that where brutally knocked down! Young men went to action after a well prepared scenario at many places at the same time so that police and fire brigade should be taken by surprise and unable to act everywhere at the same time. This was successful! People where just knocked down without differences and all what could be broken was broken in the shortest possible time. With Molotov cocktails, fires where lit and fire cars where stopped. 18 normal citizens where killed without feelings and one police. The police had order to not respond with firearms for not being internationally blamed!

When I have seen the filmed riots in television, my diagnosis was immediately clear. The scenario was the same that I had seen many times of organized riots in France since more the forty years of tight familiar contacts and 21 years of living there. The difference was only that less ordinary people seemed to take part in Lhasa. The rioters where surprisingly few but well organized! China's positive image in the world should be damaged!

Dalai Lama is acting as the friendly and peaceful father. This is an old trick that also dictators like Hitler and Stalin used. I am not comparing him with them but he is acting like a demon when he tries to take back his power at any cost, not once caring for human lives and against Buddhistic non-violence principles. It was a try to do a coup d'tat that failed. Now he is asking for international help for to stop the violence that he, himself had planned!

When I visited Tibet in 2006, I was surprised by the relaxed atmosphere and the few policemen in Lhasa. All that I have seen were Tibetans. Not the Han-Chinese. The atmosphere was remarkably peaceful and gave a picture of general well living. There was no oppressed feeling like I had seen so many times in the Soviet Union and its satellites before all that non-human system collapsed. People in Lhasa where friendly and wanted to speak to me, mostly without success since I do not speak Chinese nor Tibetan but up and then somebody could speak some words in English. Their wish for contact was just out of normal curiosity towards the foreigners.

I had heard that the religious life should been oppressed but it was flowering! I had also heard that so many Han Chinese where moved in that the Tibetans where now very few in Lhasa. I did however see much more Tibetans there. May be that the Han Chinese where hiding?

The western medias announced that China had cut all information and that articles about the riots could not be sent out! I got mad about all the apparently incorrect information and wrote this article and two other similar ones although I am not a journalist but just because I could not stand all the bad things about China that was told. I sent them by e-mail without problems and they arrived well but two newspapers did neither respond neither publish what I had written. The third answered and wanted a shorter version that was published many days later as a normal "readers voice". What Dalai Lama had said was largely published every day together with a real anti-China propaganda. What I had written was apparently too China friendly for the "free press".
作者: kevin75123    时间: 2008-4-9 18:51
我投了.
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 19:06
最初由[kevin75123]发布
我投了.

kevin 讲话也象标语一样乐~~  

"我投了"投降?投笔从戎?投井?投手榴弹?
作者: jan_ai Zhang    时间: 2008-4-9 20:15
最初由[mahu]发布
光给MAHU吃油豆付会招人嫉妒滴,赶快再帮TINAHU做双草鞋吧~ :p
本来不想闹革命的,是被哈吧给气的~~  :mad:

【mahu】 大妹子,

您有多少 好朋友啊???

这么多人来顶您的贴???

您的这些朋友的 网名 都很有特色:

1.  U-Turn:
以前 国内时, 有个 政治部主任 悄悄跟我评价 俺们一把手
并给了一把手一个外号 叫 U-Turn:  说这个一把手领导 把权力 当警棍 悄悄 别在 背后,政治部主任总是紧跟领导,可一把手领导总是 趁你 紧跟在他背后时, 突然一个 U-Turn,然后 一棒子,打得你 晕头转向。。。所以,他告诫我: 一把手领导要紧跟, 但不能跟得太紧, 要防止 突然 U-Turn  躲闪不及。。。

2. 迈阿密  (My  Aamy, imitating: "My God"):
"帮马虎顶一下?"  or "顶马虎一下?"

-------- 政治问题阿!!!
光 低头拉车, 不抬头看路: mahu 跳崖 您也 顶一下???

应为: "顶一下马虎 的 观点!"  

。。。。。

anyway, 同志们辛苦了, 听首歌 休息一下:

[swf=550,450]http://www.youtube.com/v/pIqfBPXhxDk&hl=en[/swf]

1207790106.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 5)

1207790106.jpg

作者: 今晚    时间: 2008-4-9 20:34
mahu找来的文章太棒了!再顶!!

今晚的电脑特别吃紧。。。
作者: jan_ai Zhang    时间: 2008-4-9 20:49
最初由[mahu]发布

kevin 讲话也象标语一样乐~~  

"我投了"投降?投笔从戎?投井?投手榴弹?

【muhu】,

行行好吧: 带我 (们) 去 渥太华 吧!
  (我请您们 吃 Pizza 。。。)

您看, 老资格的 Ms/Mr. 【今晚】都顶了 您 两次了:
(2004年的 ID, 才发帖 39 个, 老不老?)

[初出茅庐]

注册:        2004年10月
来自:        未知
发帖:        41 个

谨此, 送首歌 给 Ms/Mr. 【今晚】:

[SWF=550,450]http://www.youtube.com/v/Ppccxy4YyKg&hl=en[/SWF]

1207792188.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 8)

1207792188.jpg

作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 20:53
出发前最后的热线!没准儿会有网友英勇就义~~高呼:"打倒藏毒!"
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 20:56
"今晚" 同志好老啊~~革命老前辈啦!kkk ;)
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 21:54
标题: 网友建议
网友米罗对即将举行的抗议活动提出了宝贵的建议如下:

我们上街的活动,爱国激情很感染人,但是我们不知道这个活动在向谁表达什么诉求,老外也容易看不明白。最后的感觉是,“我们很爱国,很善良,希望和平、统一。”

仅此而已。

老外看不懂是正常的。大家思维有点不一样。

你是搞计算机服务的,你装了系统给一家公司,系统出毛病了,你跑到现场,人家等着你修复系统,你却一直说:“我们提供优秀的售后服务!”,“我很敬业!”

你是这家公司的老板,系统不能运作,你看得懂吗?

诉求要简单、直接、有效,有确定的对象,比如,下面这些都可以做诉求:

“呼吁藏人停止暴力活动!”
“反对‘某某社’歪曲报道!”
“敦促中国政府领导人与达赖和谈!”
“反对奥运与政治挂钩!”
“呼吁XXX国领导人出席奥运开幕式!”

作者: 新蓑笠翁    时间: 2008-4-9 21:57
最初由[mahu]发布
我们可以为奥运会做些小事!

经人介绍才看到。 :smile:  :smile: 赞一个
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-9 22:09
大新,村里的人,关系就是铁!感动ING!!! :thumbu:
作者: 浪石    时间: 2008-4-10 04:46
积极支持mahu的爱国行动!顶! :smile:
作者: 今晚    时间: 2008-4-10 10:45
标题: 口号很重要!!!
组委会一定要好好定夺, 统一才有力量!

藏独的英文口号只有两三个字, 但把他们想要的全喊出来了, 还特别煽!!!
作者: jan_ai Zhang    时间: 2008-4-10 13:15
最初由[mahu]发布
大新,村里的人,关系就是铁!感动ING!!! :thumbu:

“村里的人”
******* 您们是 那个村的? 村叫什么名字 阿???村长是谁啊?

村委会 要不要 在 我们这疙瘩 租间办公室? 给您 5 折 优惠哟, 咱两 老哥们姐们了。

您们 爱国 辛苦了, 来首歌 抒发您们的 情怀吧。。。

今天是你的生日

[SWF=550,450]http://www.youtube.com/v/wtYEIqvYino&hl=zh_TW[/SWF]

Oversea Chinese Support Beijing 2008 Olympic Games:

[SWF=550,450]http://www.youtube.com/v/k-Ty1dAULms&hl=zh_TW[/SWF]

1207851350.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 8)

1207851350.jpg

作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-10 13:24
标题: 什么哪个村的?
就是这个村 ---- 51国际劳动村下属板砖生产队!
作者: jan_ai Zhang    时间: 2008-4-10 13:38
标题: 回复:什么哪个村的?
最初由[mahu]发布
什么哪个村的?

就是这个村 ---- 51国际劳动村下属板砖生产队!

”铁姑娘 战斗队“  的 战斗精神 不输当年啊。。。
连村名 都有 战斗精神: 板砖生产队!

我怕, 我怕。。。

送首歌 讨好一下:
[SWF=550,450]http://www.youtube.com/v/HvMnHy7LuPE&hl=zh_TW[/SWF]

1207852687.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 12)

1207852687.jpg

作者: Aamy    时间: 2008-4-10 14:02
Oh, My God!

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布

【mahu】 大妹子,

您有多少 好朋友啊???

这么多人来顶您的贴???

您的这些朋友的 网名 都很有特色:

1.  U-Turn:
以前 国内时, 有个 政治部主任 悄悄跟我评价 俺们一把手
并给了一把手一个外号 叫 U-Turn:  说这个一把手领导 把权力 当警棍 悄悄 别在 背后,政治部主任总是紧跟领导,可一把手领导总是 趁你 紧跟在他背后时, 突然一个 U-Turn,然后 一棒子,打得你 晕头转向。。。所以,他告诫我: 一把手领导要紧跟, 但不能跟得太紧, 要防止 突然 U-Turn  躲闪不及。。。

2. 迈阿密  (My  Aamy, imitating: "My God")::sad:  
"帮马虎顶一下?"  or "顶马虎一下?"

-------- 政治问题阿!!!
光 低头拉车, 不抬头看路: mahu 跳崖 您也 顶一下???

应为: "顶一下马虎 的 观点!"  

。。。。。

anyway, 同志们辛苦了, 听首歌 休息一下:

[swf=550,450]http://www.youtube.com/v/pIqfBPXhxDk&hl=en[/swf]
作者: mahu    时间: 2008-4-10 16:00
最初由[Aamy]发布
Oh, My God!

不准张兄用"跳崖"这种字眼来吓唬阿美同志! :eek: