温度感觉: 19°
楼主: 显示名称
打印 上一主题 下一主题

想和银行打官司?先看看倪先生的遭遇

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-26 22:13:40 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网记者)倪深海无意中发现自己银行账户内的400元钱被别人提走,这引起老人注意,于是他开始查银行对帐单,发现账户内经常有莫明其妙的取款及存款记录。10年间涉及款项20万。1999年3月倪深海在儿子陪同下去警局 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2010-3-26
回复 21# gost11

TD is bad!  So is TD visa!

I had a business account with TD.  And they gave me $1000 over-drawn limit on that account with no additional fee at first.  But about one year later, I found a few unknow charges for two or three consecutive months.  About $10 or $12 each time I remember.  I called them, they said that $1000 over-drawn has a plan fee. That charge is that.  I told them when I opened the account, I was clearly told the business account has a $9.99/month fee, and that's all, nothing else, and I still have the original agreement with me.  I'm not so stupid to pay $10-12/month for just $1000 over-drawn limit. If they give me $100000 over limit, maybe It worth $12/month.   I faxed the agreement to them. Then they said it has been changed, they already sent letter to notice me.  God damn it! I never had that letter! And I have my own home, not a sharing rent house! Not likely losing letters a lot. Then I went to the branch, tolked with the banker who opened that account for me, he credited those charges to me.

The second time, I ordered some checks for that business account.  I was told $95 will be debited from my account for 200 checks.  A few weeks later,  I received a package from them, not only 200 checks inside, but also a signing pen and a check case.  I was happy at first: the case holding the checks with a pen inside makes everything looks so professional, and makes me feel like a big boss.  But my happiness soon gone when I got the new bank statement.  The charge on that package is $136.  That means they charged me over $40 for a pen and a plastic check case.  Seems too expensive! And actually, I never ordered those damn things!

And, by the way,  if you pay a credit card with a check in a bank branch, all other banks will take the same day as pay day.  No interest will be charged after that day if your check has no problem eventually.  But TD is an exception.  TD visa will keep on charging you 5 business days interest, even you pay your balance in a branch. What a crazy!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表