那男的就是一个失败的流氓

摆脱痛苦不是建立在伤害别人的基础上的.特别是自己最亲爱的人.
结婚才3年啊.
这不是移民的问题,是那男人本身的品质问题.
这种男人,早离开,少受点罪.可怜他是对自己的犯罪.
沙发
发表于 2005-12-6 10:16:37 | 只看该作者
写得很好,人物的故事很感人。

当我坐着VIA来到多伦多时,已是万家灯火时分,行驶在城市钢筋水泥森林里,透过车窗,望着路旁家家户户盏盏闪亮的灯光,心想那每一盏灯光下一定有一个个温馨的家庭,有一个个温馨的故事。。。

没想到在多伦多大街上每天熙熙攘攘的人群里,有那么多的悲欢离合的故事。。。
板凳
发表于 2005-12-6 12:59:33 | 只看该作者

Lady, you made some mistakes too

I agree your husband did something wrong. but he is not the only one to blame for this bad result, you did something wrong too, and maybe even worse.

1. Do NOT refuse a man's request to make love, if you still love him. If you do not feel well, tell him the truth, he will understand. (if he still insists, then he does not deserve the love.) Otherwise, don't do this, even if you have a good reason, even if you want to give him a good surprise!!!

NEVER EVER use this refusion as a tool with your good wills, or as a punishment to deal with him!!! Of course, after a few times, he will lose all the interests for sure, and won't come back to you any more.

Think about this seriously, don't consider ml is something you can make a joke.... Each story has a start, and you are actually the person who start this sad story.

2. Why don't you tell him that you (both you and him, not just you!) have a baby when he tried to make love with you???? I cannot believe that you even cannot yell loudly to stop him and get a chance to tell him why you cannot make love.

3. Why don't you tell him that you lost the baby because of what he did? He is the father of the baby, and he has the right to know it. You cannot make decisions for others.

If a person does not know all the facts, he/she can make wrong decision. I think this is what have happened all in this story.

- You didn't accept to ml with your husband since you need to protect your baby and want to give him a surprise. What a wrong thing you did! How long did you have to keep this till your anniversary? Your husband didn't know this fact, and he made a wrong decision as a response.

- You didn't tell him you have a baby and cannot ml when he forced to ml with you. Cann't you yell one shout at that time?????? "I have baby!" is more than enough to stop him! Or you can even bite him to stop hime. He didn't know this at that time either, and make a wrong move again.

- You didn't tell him that you (both you and him) lost the baby due to what he did. You raped the chance for him to know the truth again and raped the chance for him to get back to you again, unless you already did not want to be together any more at that time.

Again, you are not clever than anybody else to make decisions for them. I do not intent to embarrass you here, but what I mean is each person make decision based on what he/she knows. You cannot judge them based on what they DON'T know and you know! This is a huge mistake!

I do not mean what your husband did is correct by all of these. He could do something better to save this family as well, unfortunately he did not.

This is a sad story, end up at seperation. But at least you get somebody loves you and you can move in to. What he gets is just a place to hide. Anyway, I hope you two will get some lesson from this marriage, and all of the rest of us can get some lesson from you as well.
地板
发表于 2005-12-6 13:16:37 | 只看该作者
好象看过哦!!
5#
发表于 2005-12-6 13:17:42 | 只看该作者

分开半年会不会变心

这种问题根本不用问,
离开三天就跟别人好了
6#
发表于 2005-12-6 13:20:28 | 只看该作者
晕!!
7#
发表于 2005-12-6 13:29:27 | 只看该作者

回复:Lady, you made some mistakes too

最初由[messenger]发布

I agree your husband did something wrong. but he is not the only one to blame for this bad result, you did something wrong too, and maybe even worse.

1. Do NOT refuse a man's request to make love, if you still love him. If you do not feel well, tell him the truth, he will understand. (if he still insists, then he does not deserve the love.) Otherwise, don't do this, even if you have a good reason, even if you want to give him a good surprise!!!

NEVER EVER use this refusion as a tool with your good wills, or as a punishment to deal with him!!! Of course, after a few times, he will lose all the interests for sure, and won't come back to you any more.

Think about this seriously, don't consider ml is something you can make a joke.... Each story has a start, and you are actually the person who start this sad story.

2. Why don't you tell him that you (both you and him, not just you!) have a baby when he tried to make love with you???? I cannot believe that you even cannot yell loudly to stop him and get a chance to tell him why you cannot make love.

3. Why don't you tell him that you lost the baby because of what he did? He is the father of the baby, and he has the right to know it. You cannot make decisions for others.

If a person does not know all the facts, he/she can make wrong decision. I think this is what have happened all in this story.

- You didn't accept to ml with your husband since you need to protect your baby and want to give him a surprise. What a wrong thing you did! How long did you have to keep this till your anniversary? Your husband didn't know this fact, and he made a wrong decision as a response.

- You didn't tell him you have a baby and cannot ml when he forced to ml with you. Cann't you yell one shout at that time?????? "I have baby!" is more than enough to stop him! Or you can even bite him to stop hime. He didn't know this at that time either, and make a wrong move again.

- You didn't tell him that you (both you and him) lost the baby due to what he did. You raped the chance for him to know the truth again and raped the chance for him to get back to you again, unless you already did not want to be together any more at that time.

Again, you are not clever than anybody else to make decisions for them. I do not intent to embarrass you here, but what I mean is each person make decision based on what he/she knows. You cannot judge them based on what they DON'T know and you know! This is a huge mistake!

I do not mean what your husband did is correct by all of these. He could do something better to save this family as well, unfortunately he did not.

This is a sad story, end up at seperation. But at least you get somebody loves you and you can move in to. What he gets is just a place to hide. Anyway, I hope you two will get some lesson from this marriage, and all of the rest of us can get some lesson from you as well.

I AGREE,
8#
发表于 2005-12-6 13:30:15 | 只看该作者
?
9#
发表于 2005-12-6 17:00:02 | 只看该作者
无缘分的人阴错阳差,结果是两败俱伤。。。
男的个小留学生同居,这个男的品质有问题。。。
女的在一个男人那里伤了心,就这莫块投入另一个男人的怀抱,是真爱,还是寻求点精神慰籍,那个人有是否真的靠得住,要慎重呀!生活永远都不会走投无路的,那个女人是勇敢的,有决断力的
10#
发表于 2005-12-6 18:23:20 | 只看该作者

大齐好像没提他在外面的事情

11#
发表于 2005-12-6 20:32:07 | 只看该作者

好好珍惜你的爱!!!

我已经看过你们两的文章,对你们的分离表示惋惜,毕竟你们是曾经相爱过的,也一起努力过,有过甜蜜的日子,你还记得他以前的一切,他也很怀念你们在一起的日子,听他的言语,也有悔过的意思,你们为什么不从新开始呢,也许你们可以分开一段时间,让大家冷静下来,看看你们婚姻的一段没有做好的路。曾经有个朋友对我说过,他也有两段婚姻,但是他现在很珍惜它,因为他发觉他每段婚姻都是遇到同样的事情,他就去学习如何来解决问题,而不是逃避婚姻。当你选择了后者,但是你就能保证他就和你前任有不同了吗,人在一起时间长了,都有很多问题,所以你逃避是不能真正的解救了你color 的问题。
这里有一首歌 “你怎么舍得我难过”,我想你应该听过,当你听了,是否也是这样的心情:

对你的思念
是一天又一天
孤单的我
还是没有改变
美丽的梦
何时
才能出现
亲爱的你
好想再见你一面
秋天的风
一阵阵的吹过
想起了去年的这个时候
你的心
到底在想些什么
为什么留下
这个结局让我承受
最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
在我最需要你的时候
没有说一句话就走
最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
对你付出了这么多
你却没有感动过
12#
发表于 2005-12-6 21:39:26 | 只看该作者
It's a very sad story.
13#
发表于 2005-12-6 22:38:40 | 只看该作者

男人啊,你为什么哭泣?

男人,不能在女人面前乖得象老鼠.因为,你把自己当老鼠,女人会以为她自己是猫.而猫是不会爱上老鼠的.我觉得大齐不想做苦力,就应该鼓起勇气去走自己认为对的路,至少应该自己去尝试一下.不要因为什么"房子""孩子"等等冠冕堂皇的理由放弃自己的理想.家,对男人来说是个港湾,这话没错,但那决不是男人的全部.男人的眼睛应该面对大海,而不是女人.女人把家当成自己的全部,那是她们自己的事情.但是如果强迫男人也要把家当成全部,那就是把自己的男人给阉割了.女人们看到这里不要不舒服,这是真理.女人只对自己心目中的英雄有欲望,可多少女人觉得自己的丈夫是英雄?象大齐夫妻,没什么好说,分手是件痛快的事情.在这一点上,佩服那位妻子.只不过,不要把分手的原因放在丈夫的外遇上,那只不过是个导火索.其实,在双方床上不协调的时候,就已经开始离心离德了,疲惫不过是借口,告诉你真正的理由:她觉得自己的丈夫不是最好的男人.这才是真正的理由.大齐的外遇正好提供了一个很好的借口.

可悲的是,很多男人太需要女人的鼓励和支持,大齐是其中的一个.

男人们,快点长大吧.坚持你认为正确的路,态度坚决一点,行动果断一点.征服自己的女人.

女人们,请支持鼓励你的男人出海吧.
14#
发表于 2005-12-6 22:53:13 | 只看该作者

回复:好好珍惜你的爱!!!

最初由[southgate1]发布
好好珍惜你的爱!!!

我已经看过你们两的文章,对你们的分离表示惋惜,毕竟你们是曾经相爱过的,也一起努力过,有过甜蜜的日子,你还记得他以前的一切,他也很怀念你们在一起的日子,听他的言语,也有悔过的意思,你们为什么不从新开始呢,也许你们可以分开一段时间,让大家冷静下来,看看你们婚姻的一段没有做好的路。曾经有个朋友对我说过,他也有两段婚姻,但是他现在很珍惜它,因为他发觉他每段婚姻都是遇到同样的事情,他就去学习如何来解决问题,而不是逃避婚姻。当你选择了后者,但是你就能保证他就和你前任有不同了吗,人在一起时间长了,都有很多问题,所以你逃避是不能真正的解救了你color 的问题。
这里有一首歌 “你怎么舍得我难过”,我想你应该听过,当你听了,是否也是这样的心情:

对你的思念
是一天又一天
孤单的我
还是没有改变
美丽的梦
何时
才能出现
亲爱的你
好想再见你一面
秋天的风
一阵阵的吹过
想起了去年的这个时候
你的心
到底在想些什么
为什么留下
这个结局让我承受
最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
在我最需要你的时候
没有说一句话就走
最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
对你付出了这么多
你却没有感动过 UP!
15#
发表于 2005-12-6 23:19:59 | 只看该作者

回复:Lady, you made some mistakes too

最初由[messenger]发布

Perfect reply!!!!!
Definitely agree with you, I do!!!!
The woman should think twice. Her husband made some common mistakes which are not unforgiven. Marriage is very very important. It can leave a permanent painful scratch on your heart even if you got divorced.

Think twice, think twice. I have been waiting for a nice woman for a long time. I still didnot give up.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表