无忧论坛

标题: Just for you [打印本页]

作者: ABCD蜗牛奇士    时间: 2005-3-27 19:07
标题: Just for you

I would sing a song just for you, my dearest friend. Can't stop wondering, how is your life right at this moment. Time passes by silently. Have you changed? My dearest friend.
No matter what happens, those days we spent will be kept in my happist memory. Come to me, my friend, when you need someone to talk to, when you feel lonely, when you need someone to hold you. I will be there, my dearest friend. I will protect you. I will lead you by the hand. I will tell you a joke. I will show you the world. Remember, my dearest  friend! Don't ever give up. show the whole world what you can do. I will cheer you up. There are always hope, hope is a good thing.  I promise, you will see me again, that is our destiny. Remember, my friend, there are always sunshine .   Smile! My friend, Smile, I will wipe away your tears. I will smile with you. Have I forgotten to tell you that you have beautiful smiles. Reach out your arms,I will reach out mine. Together, Let's welcome  tomorrow, no matter whereever you are, I am only a tear drop away.
作者: 火星人    时间: 2005-3-28 20:15
Smile...Smile...Smile...
作者: 吉运    时间: 2005-7-24 11:48
标题: It seems wrote for me

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2