作者: ariel.c    时间: 2014-2-9 10:42
来这里干什么?有钱人留在中国多好。那里有钱能使鬼推磨。
XianSheng11 发表于 2014-2-9 10:08 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

+n
作者: superca    时间: 2014-2-9 10:46
等这么久啊
作者: Xin Ru Rong    时间: 2014-2-9 10:56
"来这里干什么?有钱人留在中国多好。那里有钱能使鬼推磨。"

Exactly. They applied to move here and sue our immigrant office for speeding up to process their application by using taxpayers money?? Who they are?

They come here without any contribution to this country and just for benefit only. They need to think about how come we need to slow down to process their cases because they come here just contribute the extra burden for taxpayers, we spent too much money on them and refugees. Canadian are smart now. All "refugees" that I knew are fake refugees. One of them is my colleague. He said: Canada is a Heaven! He only brought with 20 dollars of US dollars to Canada, then the taxpayers support him to finish all his med school and practice in Canada now. Now he is a multimillionairs!! Yes, if I were in his cases, Canada is a heaven. But poor most of us, we used up mulitimillionRMB on our schooling...... SAD! I wish I were a refugee. The problem is he is not donate any money back to the society, not even buy a charity ticket $50 only!
作者: Xin Ru Rong    时间: 2014-2-9 13:02
标题: 投资移民积案审理恐等20年 打官司没用
本帖最后由 Xin Ru Rong 于 2014-2-9 13:04 编辑

Copy from somewhere in 51.ca

"是啊,以前也不通啊!但是人家认为你是有诚信的啊,谁知道你国内赚个几百几千万几亿的在这里都报个0收入啊?!就像这里报税,很多东西可以抵税的,一般人政府谁年年来查你的收据等各方面啊?不过对不起,查到了,你就等着后果吧!通过几年下来,人家知道你中国人没诚信,那就不跟你玩了,这不对吗?就像投资移民,听名字你就知道了嘛,让你过来投资的,结果你过来10个人里面1个人投资,得,你中国人牛,咱加拿大人不跟你玩了,把投资给你停了。不跟你玩了,你再能钻空子也是0!

反正作为一个Chinese-Canadian,我坚决拥护加拿大政府的新政策!"

They claim 0 income here and they get all these and those benefit. It's not fair for taxpayers. Some pople may say" ask them to sign a contract not applying any benefit" It;s not practical, like the CCTB ( Child Tax Benefit) based on family income, once they claim 0 income, they will get maximum benefit, like more than $300 per kid / month. If the government don't pay them CCTB as they are economic class immigrant, they will sue the government, again, use taxpayers' money. Poor taxpayers, once your family income is more than 50K, after tax, actually it's nothing, but government still cut most of the CCTB
作者: 我党黨员    时间: 2014-2-9 13:18
++++N的N次方
作者: 矢黄色新雨    时间: 2014-2-9 13:37
"来这里干什么?有钱人留在中国多好。那里有钱能使鬼推磨。"

Exactly. They applied to move here and sue our immigrant office for speeding up to process their application by using taxpayers money?? Who they are?

They come here without any contribution to this country and just for benefit only. They need to think about how come we need to slow down to process their cases because they come here just contribute the extra burden for taxpayers, we spent too much money on them and refugees. Canadian are smart now. All "refugees" that I knew are fake refugees. One of them is my colleague. He said: Canada is a Heaven! He only brought with 20 dollars of US dollars to Canada, then the taxpayers support him to finish all his med school and practice in Canada now. Now he is a multimillionairs!! Yes, if I were in his cases, Canada is a heaven. But poor most of us, we used up mulitimillionRMB on our schooling...... SAD! I wish I were a refugee. The problem is he is not donate any money back to the society, not even buy a charity ticket $50 only!
Xin Ru Rong 发表于 2014-2-9 10:56 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

我觉得你搞混了,难民和投资移民不是一回事。吸收难民,是加拿大为了人权民主做贡献。

投资移民呢?加拿大吸收投资移民,是为了活跃本地经济。投资移民本身是投钱的,而且他们如果能融入社会,也是带动经济的元素。比如修地铁,能否集中一批投资移民的钱来做,运营后按年返还投资,然后赚的钱就是政府的了?

移民部需要考虑如何妥善监管投资,制定后续政策,把经济带动起来。如果投资者来了转身又跑了,那肯定是有问题了。
作者: chinagirl51    时间: 2014-2-9 13:50
如果担心的是福利系统被占用 那80万门槛移过来的和40万门槛移过来的有什么区别吗 加拿大移民部的逻辑就是很混乱 随便在那里瞎搞 连英国最传统的排队有个先来后到的规则都不遵守了 改成拍卖会得了呗
作者: 我党黨员    时间: 2014-2-9 13:56
如果担心的是福利系统被占用 那80万门槛移过来的和40万门槛移过来的有什么区别吗 加拿大移民部的逻辑就是很混乱 随便在那里瞎搞 连英国最传统的排队有个先来后到的规则都不遵守了 改成拍卖会得了呗
chinagirl51 发表于 2014-2-9 13:50 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

确实没有区别,应该把投资移民这个类别取消
作者: dick10    时间: 2014-2-9 14:31
Copy from somewhere in 51.ca

"是啊,以前也不通啊!但是人家认为你是有诚信的啊,谁知道你国内赚个几百几千万几亿的在这里都报个0收入啊?!就像这里报税,很多东西可以抵税的,一般人政府谁年年来查你的收据等各方面啊?不过对不起,查到了,你就等着后果吧!通过几年下来,人家知道你中国人没诚信,那就不跟你玩了,这不对吗?就像投资移民,听名字你就知道了嘛,让你过来投资的,结果你过来10个人里面1个人投资,得,你中国人牛,咱加拿大人不跟你玩了,把投资给你停了。不跟你玩了,你再能钻空子也是0!

反正作为一个Chinese-Canadian,我坚决拥护加拿大政府的新政策!"

They claim 0 income here and they get all these and those benefit. It's not fair for taxpayers. Some pople may say" ask them to sign a contract not applying any benefit" It;s not practical, like the CCTB ( Child Tax Benefit) based on family income, once they claim 0 income, they will get maximum benefit, like more than $300 per kid / month. If the government don't pay them CCTB as they are economic class immigrant, they will sue the government, again, use taxpayers' money. Poor taxpayers, once your family income is more than 50K, after tax, actually it's nothing, but government still cut most of the CCTB
Xin Ru Rong 发表于 2014-2-9 13:02 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

你肯定不是投资移民。绝对不是。
作者: dick10    时间: 2014-2-9 14:34
我觉得你搞混了,难民和投资移民不是一回事。吸收难民,是加拿大为了人权民主做贡献。

投资移民呢?加拿大吸收投资移民,是为了活跃本地经济。投资移民本身是投钱的,而且他们如果能融入社会,也是带动经济的元素。比如修地铁,能否集中一批投资移民的钱来做,运营后按年返还投资,然后赚的钱就是政府的了?

移民部需要考虑如何妥善监管投资,制定后续政策,把经济带动起来。如果投资者来了转身又跑了,那肯定是有问题了。
老虎667 发表于 2014-2-9 13:37 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

你说的那叫省提名投资移民。安省是要投三百万的。但是打定主意移民加拿大的“投资人们”,还真没几个投了钱的。于是联邦移民部就开始“你有对策,我有政策”了。自己堵死了自己的路,而且还不管以后人的死活,不是某个民族一贯的行为方式吗?
作者: Xin Ru Rong    时间: 2014-2-9 14:59
本帖最后由 Xin Ru Rong 于 2014-2-9 23:18 编辑

For #13

You are completely wrong.
作者: ariel.c    时间: 2014-2-9 16:17
我去,51这儿的投资移民都这么个性啊?要么0收入,要么忠贞不2...
Xin Ru Rong,你应该是企业家移民吧?投资移民貌似没有“run a business for a while”的要求哦。
作者: Xin Ru Rong    时间: 2014-2-9 17:18
本帖最后由 Xin Ru Rong 于 2014-2-9 21:58 编辑

For many people, money is very important. But for our family, reputation , responsibility, morality are more important. Once we have enough money to cover what we need, that's ok. What are you going to do with multi multi billion? you are going to still only need one bed, three meal, do you? So we enjoy what we have, we pay whatever we need to, so we have peace of mind. We don't need that much money may be as what my friend said we are making enough. We don't need a huge, luxury house, just enough for our family. We are proud of paying taxes, we have 0 toleration to those people who abuse the system, Ruining our health care and welfare system, we share what we have with those who need it. That our family value. We are rich enough in our mind but not in our wallet. Do you think "ZHOU Rong Kang" is happier than me? No way! But he is so much richer than many of us. What/how/where he is going to use up all his money? Once the money is not used up by yourself, it's not your money.  Enjoy your life!
作者: 邓 笑 贫    时间: 2014-2-9 20:11
似乎是,加拿大不欢迎贪官污吏来败坏社会风气。
作者: 51canada.info    时间: 2014-2-10 08:23
移民的案件上诉等于白白浪费时间与金钱,胜算微乎其微!给律师送钱而已。
作者: ariel.c    时间: 2014-2-10 14:33
本帖最后由 griffiel 于 2014-2-10 14:58 编辑
For many people, money is very important. But for our family, reputation , responsibility, morality are more important. Once we have enough money to cover what we need, that's ok. What are you going to do with multi multi billion? you are going to still only need one bed, three meal, do you? So we enjoy what we have, we pay whatever we need to, so we have peace of mind. We don't need that much money may be as what my friend said we are making enough. We don't need a huge, luxury house, just enough for our family. We are proud of paying taxes, we have 0 toleration to those people who abuse the system, Ruining our health care and welfare system, we share what we have with those who need it. That our family value. We are rich enough in our mind but not in our wallet. Do you think "ZHOU Rong Kang" is happier than me? No way! But he is so much richer than many of us. What/how/where he is going to use up all his money? Once the money is not used up by yourself, it's not your money.  Enjoy your life!
Xin Ru Rong 发表于 2014-2-9 17:18 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

这个认识很纯粹,投资移民能有这样的心态是好的。

不过快乐绝不是及时行乐,不在于知足常乐,而在于日行一善,与人同乐。
如果你的钱财来路不正,来得容易却惊险,那知足常乐就是心虚有愧。
如果你只是投资移民不谙世事艰难的太太或子女,那你即便这么说了也不算。
如果你真是靠自身奋斗起家的投资移民,那就这么退下来enjoy the life,八成会闲不住耐不住的。不在知足中积极进取,子女难免好逸恶劳有样学样,处世淡漠无以为乐,到头来还不如普通人竭力追求欲望来得简单实在。

物质上要求如你所说,不应过奢;可财富和权力也是责任和义务,保守和极端都不是好事:
“making enough”就是保守,钱你不用掉可以捐,可以做更多有益的事,别人想做而做不到,你怎能没担当主动放弃?——从前赚钱太累太苦现在想休息了除外啊,心冷了累了,咋点也点不燃的。
“0 toleration”就是极端,你怎么知道不是the system也有负于他们?——现在不愁衣食地位,别人还在为生计身份奔波,吃饱了的凭什么0容忍挨饿的人呢?自己用不着,留给需要的人即可,福利系统有漏洞,不该容忍的是漏洞,吐槽嫉恨那些有洞必钻的人百无一用,真做事的人没必要纠结在这些情绪消耗之上。

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2