无忧论坛

标题: 野狼:加拿大移民谈高瞻 [打印本页]

作者: abcde    时间: 2003-12-4 08:56
标题: [评论]野狼:加拿大移民谈高瞻
Good paper.

I agree with you. That is the reason why I do not oppose our corrupt goverement. I could not find a real group replace them. The people who talk about democracy, freedom  and human right did not do real things just for money. I think these people get power will do the same as our communist party maybe much more worse.
作者: ppss    时间: 2003-12-4 10:11
money first .other second.
作者: 亿币    时间: 2003-12-4 11:04
嘿, 写的不错!
其实你怎么也别指望这帮民运人士能干点什么正事.个个都像是文革时的打手.
他们怎么也不明白,他们成天叫喊民主自由(尽管亦真亦假), 是为了人民好,为什么这么多大陆人总是反唇相讥.因为他们缺少让人信服的最重要的东西,几乎个个如此,他们如此无知,只能永远无奈!
作者: falsepresident    时间: 2003-12-5 12:27
I comment on a party according to its ability to lead its economy in a rapid developing track, Chinese economy is one of  few highlights in the world, WHY need to replace the Communist Party?

On the other hand, the Liberty Party in Canada only gives its innocent people poor 1.x%  economic increasing, WHY Canadian should chose that cheap group again as their leaders? ANY other parties in Canada replacing the Liberty Party in 2004 will be a positive signal to push those politicians focusing on the most important things in Canada.

As USA economy improved greatly in the third quater, Bush has done part of his main job.

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2