?
車皮,更/排氣系,

優良價格,保證優勝服務. 誠實,可靠.

如果您有任何疑問,請給我發郵件或回复. 我會盡快回應你.

如果你現在需要汽車維修或是修理,
與我聯繫

(抱歉,我只能用英語回答. 但是我能講英語和粵語)

作者: Jim Mo    时间: 2011-8-1 16:49
Hello! I have a question, hope you can help. Corolla CE 06, nozzle clicked when filling gas, tried different gas stations, has to press down nozzle a little bit to fill gas slowly, that it won't shut off, while this takes time which is hard to accept in winter.
Had Toyota checked, said the flapper from gas hose to tank is stuck, saying the solution is replace the entire gas tank which cost a lot. Can it be fixed without replacing the whole thing? Thanks!
作者: HTCarGuy228    时间: 2011-8-3 09:21
When you have a hard time filling gas, it is most likely a problem with your EVAP or charcoal canister that stores gas vapours. Replacing the gas tank will not resolve this problem. In your model, the pressure valve is built into the canister and you would need to have this component replaced. You can also check your gas filler neck, beside the hose there should be a vent hose connected to the canister. If this hose has any blockage, it will prevent you from filling gas as well.  I would recommend you get the EVAP system checked. Hope this clears up the confusion.

- 此帖来自无忧论坛手机版
作者: Jim Mo    时间: 2011-8-8 19:49
Thank you so much!!!
Before I had my Toyota dealership checked, I had another garage checked, they replaced the vent hose, and checked the emission box (is it what you called EVAP?) and said it's fine. they couldn't figure out the exact problem, then my Toyota dealership checked and said replacing the gas tank will fix the problem. I'm not sure if I can trust this and their quote is very high.
Nobody mentioned charcoal canister before you, is it expensive to get it replaced? and how much is the EVAP if it causes the problem?
作者: HTCarGuy228    时间: 2011-8-10 09:24
The charcoal/EVAP canister is about $300-$350 and probably another $60-$70 for labour to have it installed. If you are mechanically inclined you can do it yourself. You will see it at the rear just below the fuel filler area. It is in an open area, just take of the left rear wheel to see it more clearly. Pretty simple just remember where the hoses and connectors go before removing it and put it back the same way. If the dealer thinks that replacing the fuel tank will solve this problem, you can let them try because I think the cost is just a bit more than replacing the canister. If it doesn't solve the problem at least you can make them fix it properly.

- 此帖来自无忧论坛手机版

欢迎光临 无忧论坛 (https://bbs.51.ca/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2