皇家国际学院 发表于 2014-9-28 18:03:36

【雅思口语】小细节大讲究 语音纠正获高分

如何在雅思口语中取得骄傲的高分?发音肯定是考官们打分的重中之重!你的发音标准吗?今天,我们一起纠正一下英语音标[?]的发音吧!读英语绕口令练习英语音标 [?] 的发音。Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.关上窗,坐在店里。Selfish shellfish.自私的水生有壳动物。She said she should sit.她说她应该坐下。“Shall I show you the shop for shoes and shirts?” Shirley saidto shelly.雪莉和谢利说:“要我带你去买衣服和鞋子的店吗”?She sells seashells by the sea shore. The shells she sells aresurely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sellsseashore shells.她在海岸卖贝壳,她卖的贝壳是真正的贝壳。因此,若她在海岸上卖贝壳,我肯定她卖的是海岸贝壳。We surely shall see the sun shine soon.我们必定快将看见阳光。I wish you were a fish in my dish.我巴不得你是我碟中的鱼。Cedar shingles should be shaved and saved.雪松盖板应刨好和妥为保全。Susan shineth shoes and socks; socks and shoes shines Susan. Sheceased shining shoes and socks, for shoes and socks shock Susan.苏珊把鞋子和袜子擦亮,袜子和鞋子把苏珊照亮。她停止了将鞋子和袜子擦亮,因为鞋子和袜子把苏珊吓坏了。Sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack. Sheep should sleep in a shed.羊儿不应住简棚,羊儿应住好羊棚。Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets.害羞的雪莉说她将会织被单。There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in afissure.Till a fish with a grin,pulled the fisherman in. Now they'refishing in the fissure for Fisher.有一个叫费希尔的渔夫,在一个裂缝钓了些鱼。有一条露齿笑的鱼,把渔夫拉进来,现在它们在裂缝里帮费希尔钓鱼。Dr. Johnson and Mr. Johnson, after great consideration, came tothe conclusion.约翰逊博士和约翰逊先生经过仔细的考虑后,得出了一个结论。以上就是英语音标发音: [?] 绕口令,大家可以通过练文中的绕口令,来训练关于 [?] 的发音,从而使自己的雅思口语更加标准。PS:RCIIS雅思课程正式开班,欢迎大家拨打416-222-5328咨询或登陆我们的官方网站www.rciis.ca 预订免费试听课程!
Royal Canadian Institute of International Studies
TEL: (+1)416-222-5328
Address: 615 Yonge Street, Unit 500, Toronto, ON, M4Y 1Z5
Web: www.rciis.ca

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【雅思口语】小细节大讲究 语音纠正获高分