Not sure 发表于 2005-1-14 12:47:09

请指教,

:confused:刚登陆10天, 发现有孕, 因为先生还没登陆,且既是来了,也是短登. 因为国内要赚钱养家啊, 这里工作又难找.

如果,待先生下月登陆后回国调养,到七八个月快生时回来生产, 凭枫叶卡和移民纸入境会被拒绝吗? 到时候,健康卡不会失效吧?

孩子出生后,我欲一同回国, 办理中国签证时,要何证件? 孩子一出生就可申请加国护照? 还是可以申请中国护照?回国办户口使,除了出身证明还要什么啊?

托朋友把枫叶卡, 健康卡等证件用全球快递寄回国内,会有大问题吗?

将来,2年后,我们如果决定再返加,入境会被拒绝吗?

谢有经验人士帮助回答

胖小新 发表于 2005-1-16 00:26:28

回复:请指教,

最初由发布
请指教,

:confused:刚登陆10天, 发现有孕, 因为先生还没登陆,且既是来了,也是短登. 因为国内要赚钱养家啊, 这里工作又难找.

如果,待先生下月登陆后回国调养,到七八个月快生时回来生产, 凭枫叶卡和移民纸入境会被拒绝吗? 到时候,健康卡不会失效吧?

孩子出生后,我欲一同回国, 办理中国签证时,要何证件? 孩子一出生就可申请加国护照? 还是可以申请中国护照?回国办户口使,除了出身证明还要什么啊?

托朋友把枫叶卡, 健康卡等证件用全球快递寄回国内,会有大问题吗?

将来,2年后,我们如果决定再返加,入境会被拒绝吗?

谢有经验人士帮助回答
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to apply for the citizenship card for the baby, along with the application of the passport application.However, it takes min. 6 months to asscess the case.Then the government might issue a temporary passport for the baby according by the immediate need for travel.But it requires at least 6 months on validity for most of the Asian countries while you're applying for visa.

Not sure 发表于 2005-1-16 18:05:27

罗渣士, have one question regarding to your reply.

the passport and goverment that you mentioned on your reply is the Canadian? not Chinese, right? If we are talking about Canadian passport for baby, then must apply for Chinese visa to travel to China, correct?

Any suggestions on if I went back China during pregnancy period and come back to Toronto later before labor, Would I be admitted to return at the airport custom? Thanks for your advice.

胖小新 发表于 2005-1-16 20:57:31

the passport and goverment that you mentioned on your reply is the Canadian? not Chinese, right? If we are talking about Canadian passport for baby, then must apply for Chinese visa to travel to China, correct?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, Canadian.
you should apply for the Chinese visa.

Any suggestions on if I went back China during pregnancy period and come back to Toronto later before labor, Would I be admitted to return at the airport custom? Thanks for your advice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it should be ok, be sure to get your OHIP card.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 请指教,