calcn 发表于 2004-5-17 07:39:59

谢谢你,

我想知道如何申请,应该非常困难,
可是,还是有机会的,

您知道这方面的信息吗
或者指点一下,
谢谢

WingYin 发表于 2004-5-17 11:36:03

I would suggest you to call the university of your choice and ask if you can claim your status as a mature student and enter the university as a undergraduate student.I know a couple of people have done that at the University of Western Ontario.They showed the school officials their certificates, their work experience and their reference.Then they got into the university, and finished their undergraduate degrees in less than 3 years.Some of them even go on and do their masters.

calcn 发表于 2004-5-18 12:22:48

非常感谢您,

耐得寂寞 发表于 2004-5-19 23:20:41

you misunderstood me

There is definitely no chance to apply for master if you do not have a bachelor's degree. The applicant should hold a bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement. (No Exception). You can check the website of any univeristy in north america. The system is somehow different from China. If I go straightforward, that is you are not qualified for graduate study now. However, I also suggest you to enroll in a undergraduate program, If you are lucky enough, maybe you can transfer some credits. But do not expect to transfer too much credits. Then three or four years later, you can apply for master if you have a good GPA.
Good luck!!!

calcn 发表于 2004-5-20 17:05:25

谢谢,我听说具体的大学不一样,
还是先考toefl

多谢指点

耐得寂寞 发表于 2004-5-21 00:16:56

我一定要负责到底!
我不知道你是听谁说的有的学校可能可以,但是这一点我可以百分之一万的肯定,没有学士学位是不能申请硕士的。我所指的是正规大学。我把加拿大正规大学列以下:
Ontario: toronto, ryerson, york, waterloo, wertern ontario, guelph, windsor, ottawa, carleton,mcmaster, queen's,brock, lakehead, sudbury, trent, wilfrid laurier,
BC: UBC, simon fraser, victoria, UNBC, Trinity western(private)
Alberta: alberta, calgary, lethbridge
Saskatchewan:regina, saskatchewan
Manitoba: brandon, manitoba, winnipeg
Quebec: concordia, mcgill
New Brunswick: New Brunswick, mount allison
Nova scotia: acadia, cape breton, dalhousie, saint mary's, st francis xavier, mount saint vincent
Prince Edward island: prince edward island
Newfoundland: Memorial U of Newfoundland
这些学校里面只有二十几家招收计算机或工程类的硕士。如果你听说的学校不在这个单子里面,十有八九是野鸡大学,读那样的学校无非就是捐钱,加拿大和国内都不承认。
非常支持你这种向上的精神,但不希望你被误导,不要朝着直接读硕士的路走,可以通过拿到学士以后再读硕士。
对了,如果你的确听说有的学校可以,能不能跟我说一下?我的确从来没有听说过。
祝你好运!!!

calcn 发表于 2004-5-22 12:45:06

我前几天打电话问过新东方,他们是这么介绍的
是说有的学校可以,不过,他让我具体的去和学校谈

非常感谢指点
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 请教各位,大专可以申请加拿大的master吗?