小赫迷 发表于 2004-5-3 19:04:39

枫叶卡丢了怎么办!!!!!!!1帮助

请问枫叶卡丢了怎么办,那个人在国内,我现在怎么办!!!!!!

小赫迷 发表于 2004-5-3 21:48:56

:confused:

huakaihualuo 发表于 2004-5-4 22:02:39

i just applied a new card for my friend.
First, your friend must send his/her authority letter to the processing center in BC ,just by fax is ok. He/she should mark down your birthday,your name, your address in Canada,and also his/her birthday,name,saying that he/she would like to give you the authority to inquire about his/her card
After 10 business days,you can call the processing center,tell them you would like to ask them to reissue a PR card on behalf of your friend.They will mail you a application form(they can only mail to any address in Canada).You can mail or fax the form to your friend in China.He/she will fill it in(note: the address on the form must be the address in Canada.)He/she must sign it before mail or fax it back to the processing centre.
after 4 weeks or sooner, the new card will be mail to the address showing on the form.
The problem is i right now don't have the phone no of the processing center.I littered it.I got it from the web site.you can go their web site too.Just by calling the toll free no.Their business hour is from 8am-4pm by Toronto time.
If you need further help,you can post your phone number.i can give you a call
Good luck

小赫迷 发表于 2004-5-5 11:34:36

就是说要我让他们发给我一个form,然后我发给我爸爸,他添好了,然后签名。然后是发传真给我,还是mail过来呢,而且枫叶卡上面要有照片吧,那怎么办,办好了以后,是我给他带回去么?他没有枫叶卡也不能来这边啊。。。 :confused: 我好烦恼啊,不知道怎么办

小赫迷 发表于 2004-5-5 17:59:57

我的QQ号是4422903
我得msn是[email protected]

huakaihualuo 发表于 2004-5-5 20:54:15

it is pitiful you are not on line at this moment...

a: your dad has to fax a autority letter to the processing center first.the contents are: his name,his birthday,his address,your name,your birthday,your address,your phone no.your relationship with him.then after 10 business days,when you call the processing center,the customer representative will ask you some question to verify that you are the person your dad authorized.If your dad can put some information about the missing PR card, i think that will be more helpful, like when he applied.

b,Then you call the processing center,tell them what happen,but English only.They will mail you a application form.

c,fax the form to your dad.You can fill it in first,if your dad doesn't sure how to fill it in.The important thing is that he must sign on it

d,Your dad can mail or fax the application form to the processing center.you don't have to worry about his photograph,for the processing center has his photo in file.

e,it will take about 3 weeks to get the new card if everything is smooth enough.

remember,any contact address should be in Canada.The processing center don't involve in contacting any person outside Canada.
If you are not comfortable with your English,you can ask a friend to help you.Then your dad has to give him/her authority letter,provide his/her information to the precessing center.
It takes patience,for PR Card is about security.But Canada provide good procedure,so,don't worry too much.
Good luck.

大爱无敌 发表于 2005-3-25 13:33:49

关于guarantor

我在填表时发现有一个表需要guarantor签名的。

可是我们是新移民,没有认识超过两年的公民呀?怎么办?

这一条是必需的吗?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 枫叶卡丢了怎么办!!!!!!!1帮助