已不是新移民 发表于 2001-11-20 14:59:41

实用英语:机场报关

一入关

麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何 ? What's the purpose of your visit? (移民)(观光)(公务)。( Immigrant )( Sightseeing )( Businese ) .
随身携带多少现金 ? How much money do you have with you?
大约 10,000 元。I have 10,000 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。Thank you.

二行李

我在何处可取得行李 ? Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。I can'find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询 ? Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李 ? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
请和我到办公室。Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到 ? How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助 ?
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

三海关申报

请出示护照和申报单。Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报 ? Do you have anything to declare?
没有。No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用 ? What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Toronto.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗 ? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗 ? Do you have any other baggage? 好了 !
请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

四机位预约、确认篇

联合航空,您好。Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的大名与班机号码?What's your name and flight number ?
行程是那一天? 6 月 10 日。When is it ?June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的?I can't find your name. Really ?
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 一个经济舱座位,对吗?One economy class seat, is that right ?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in ?
你必须在至少 1 小时前办理登机。You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞?When will the next flight to Toronto leave ?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time ?
我想要再确认班机。I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的大名?May I have your name again ?
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
没问题,您已完成订位。Now you have been booked.
起飞前 2 小时。Two hours before departure time. ( 飞机客满时 )
那么,请帮我重新订位。Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait ?
后天,星期五。The day after tomorrow, Friday.
费用多少?What is the fare ?


-- 加拿大美康
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 实用英语:机场报关