alfonso 发表于 2008-1-10 21:45:57

Night prayer(IRIDIO)--夜的祈祷

This lonely road孤寂的路,
I am walking on我独自前行
Where did it begin? 它始于何处?
Where will it end?又归于何方?
And when the dark night comes?在这寂静的夜
Who will save my soul?谁来拯救我心灵
On my lonely road   哦,这孤寂之路
will I walk alone?难道让我幽人独往?


I never feared不曾彷徨
darkness coming near即便黑暗窥伺近旁
Now I don’t know why现在我却迷惘
I behold the sky为何凝视天堂
To find the brightest star怀着摘星的渴望
with it’s brilliant light追随辉煌的光
So I pray to thee,向你祈求我的愿望
will you shine on me?你可会把我的前路照亮?

Mother Moonlight,月光好像母亲一样
fill my scared eyes 趋走我眼中的恐慌
Light up my way点燃我前进的道路
with your brightest ray用她那溶溶的光亮
Shining on everything through the clouds 照彻一切,哪怕乌云阻挡
Take my hands 'till the morning will come 引我的手,直到太阳放光

This dusty road 风卷沙尘飞扬
where I walk alone 旅人孤身路上
With my restless heart 心中波澜激荡
and my tired bones 浑身疲累难当
It’s going on and on 路在不断延伸
But I know for sure 信念确不敢忘
That it’s leading me 道路引领的方向
to the world of dreams 那是梦想的天堂


(下面两段采用问答式的词句,问和答各成体系,又很有呼应的效果,请大家注意本段的韵脚)

This lonely road荒僻的路上
(You are not alone你决不孤独)

I am walking on我走向前方
(When you leave your home从你离家之初)

Where did it begin?这路始于何处?
(And you’re far away行千里积跬步)

Where will it end?又将归于何方?
(On a dusty way那里沙尘起舞)

And when the dark night comes?夜幕何时沉降?
(I will always care对你我从不疏忽)

Who will save my soul?谁来抚慰心伤?
(And I will be there我就在不远之处)

On my lonely road哦,这孤寂之路
(Every time you call…每次你的声音发出……)

will I walk alone?让我幽人独往?
(call my name…将我的名颂读)



http://www.youtube.com/v/5A4weIMjipY

琴键上的舞蹈 发表于 2008-1-10 22:39:18

Love this song so much...specially the hand drum part is so beautiful though。。。Thanks!!:)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Night prayer(IRIDIO)--夜的祈祷