johny.W 发表于 2007-6-30 07:46:09

Chinese students' passion for great mark

Hi, I'm Johny Wang, a college graduate at George Brown college. My college experience was displeasing, unsuccessuly, and disappointing.
I recently contacted Ontario Human Rights and Ombudsman because I felt being discriminated against at college. And my program study was not what's supposed to be like at the time students registered. In other words, it lacks its transparency and it's vague in its purpose. An informed public was not given at George Brown. The school website is too sophisticated to look for information especially for new comers and new canadians.
The purpose I am writing this letter is that we chinese people in Canada should not be discriminated against without much hesitation because all chinese people actually have kind of a disability under one-party government. In Canada by laws, a person with a disability should not be discriminated.
If you do feel being discriminated against, you should look for help or even file a formal complaint as neccessary. Imagine what will happen if only 10 Chinese address an issue, what if 100, how about 10, 000, the result will do big difference.
Complain,ComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplainComplain,
WE HAVE FREEDOM HERE IN CANADA. DON'T JUST BEND YOUR KNEES FOR A GOOD MARK, A JOB, ETC. YOU DESERVE EQUITY.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Chinese students\' passion for great mark