lankouxin 发表于 2007-6-9 22:03:28

lankouxin 发表于 2007-6-9 22:04:14

A Letter From Michael Hlinka

Dear CFA Candidates,

I was thrilled when, in 2005, the School of Continuing Studies at the University of Toronto approached me to develop a program to help students pass their CFA® Exams.

And because of my own experience as an industry professional, I was firmly committed to developing courses that were based on sound learning methods - courses designed specifically to help you pass your exams -- the first time you wrote them.

All the courses in my CFA® program are built around four very simple pillars:

Getting an early start
Reliance on source material
Instructor accessibility
Questions, questions, questions
Let me take each one in turn.

Most CFA Prep courses start in January. It is my belief that there is simply too much material to absorb in five months. All the courses in our Passing the CFA® Exam program commence in late October - these extra ten weeks provide a significant competitive advantage (and make no mistake about it - these are competitive examinations) to those who take these courses.

Most candidates study from notes. And I have prepared a very thorough set of study notes and audiovisual resources to accompany these courses.

In addition, I strongly encourage you to buy the source material offered by the CFA® Institute.

Read this material thoroughly - in conjunction with the audio tapes and notes that I have prepared for you.

The assigned readings provide wonderful context and are often the bridge between vaguely understanding the principles and grasping them in their entirety.

Let me tell you how I'm going to start the first lecture: by putting my personal e-mail, work telephone number… and home telephone number on the board. In addition, I promise to make myself available at the School on a weekly basis shortly after your course starts.

Finally, there will be weekly multiple choice quizzes so that you can give yourself a "self-test" on an ongoing basis.

There will also be comprehensive three and six hour examinations during the spring. It is my sincere belief that before you write your CFA Examination in early June, you will already have been asked many, if not most of the questions on the exam.

As they say in Hollywood, let's cut to the chase. If you're interested in passing your CFA® exams the first time, then these University of Toronto courses are for you.

Michael Hlinka, CFA
August 16, 2006:
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [推荐]推荐一个CFA"特许金融分析师"精品课程...可以免费试听的...