lukelu 发表于 2006-12-19 20:33:16

活到老跳到老(Live and dance)

活到老跳到老(Live and dance)
A mature, energetic, considerate man with an intensive interest of dance. I love sports very much, especially tennis, swimming, basketball etc. Doing sports/outdoor activities is part of my life. but about one year ago, I started to fall in love with music and dance. Compared with other sports, dancinng has, at least I think, much more advantages.I dance twice a week. I did social dance in China, and I am taking international standard dance and Latin dance lessons lately.I attend different kinds of dancing parties: Chinese and Canadian ones. My dance partner and I are the youngest ones at Canadian dance parties, but we enjoy so much there: the settings, music, beauty of dance etc. It also makes me think that dancing is a life-long sport. My partner has to move out of Toronto due to personal reasons. So I am looking for a dance partner here, if you love to dance as much as I do, I would like to know you. If you do not dance well, DO NOT WORRY, I will teach you as long as you are interested in it.
Please email me at [email protected].
Thank you.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 活到老跳到老(Live and dance)