hongliluo 发表于 2006-7-31 18:53:16

我们办理的魁省投资移民,在多伦多住,三年后入籍时有没有问题?

我们全家办的魁省投资移民,于2004年7月在香港见的移民官面试的,面试通过时移民官用说你们选的魁省就一定要去魁省,我们说可以.并在一张写有英文和法文的纸上签了字.
今年2月拿到移民纸,于7月来到多伦多,因为这里很多国内的朋友,请问各位,到三年住满后申请入加国国籍时,会因为当初选的魁省移民而实际住在多伦多,不算居住时间吗?

弑魂殇 发表于 2007-5-25 13:31:26

我也是那情况有知道的人不???

Sedona 发表于 2007-5-25 15:10:29

I have asked the Quebec government the same question.When I have time next week, I will find their email response and paste it here.

The answer is despite you were accepted by the Quebec government, you are free to land, and live wherever in Canada.Your residence outside of Quebec will not affect your application for citizenship status.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act is a Federal law, so is applicable to everywhere in Canada.

hongliluo 发表于 2007-5-25 20:20:33

thanks a lot!

be strong 发表于 2007-5-29 21:12:36

最初由发布
The answer is despite you were accepted by the Quebec government, you are free to land, and live wherever in Canada.Your residence outside of Quebec will not affect your application for citizenship status.
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act is a Federal law, so is applicable to everywhere in Canada.

这是错误的。如果你拿的是Quebec Selection Certificate(QSC), 你必须在魁省登陆(landing)。入境后你可以自由选择居住地。这与申请公民无关。

mbig.ca 发表于 2007-8-12 09:12:20

不要错过宣传自己的机会

不要错过宣传自己的机会
MBIG 是您在加拿大成功创业的好帮手.其所属专业网站www.mbig.ca 在世界著名搜寻引擎GOOGLE,百度,(关键字检索: 加拿大商业)百万级排名前十位.欢迎免费刊登商业信息.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我们办理的魁省投资移民,在多伦多住,三年后入籍时有没有问题?