[b]反正都不走, 好坏不知道[/b]

精辟! :smile:
21#
发表于 2005-10-14 21:57:27 | 只看该作者

回复:赵平波也是一番好意,怎么就被你看成驴肝肺了呢?

看这话还在理。顶,,,,,

做人得有正义感。

大家来这不是来给“修铁路”的。

得给个公平机会呀,没有经验找不到工作,没有工作怎会有经验?统统都是借口。那个人生下来就会?不都是后学的呀,谁生下来就有经验?干吗不给个机会,让人试试。老说缺技术工人。那里缺?

[i]最初由[doggy]发布[/i]
[b]赵平波也是一番好意,怎么就被你看成驴肝肺了呢?[/b]

如果,加拿大没有许诺新移民工作,那么新移民凭什么要到加拿大?到非洲、拉丁美洲有什么不可抑,偏要死乞掰列地要来加拿大?

主申请人自愿不假,但有那么多加拿大移民顾问(不管合法不合法)众口一词的许诺和利诱,如果不是加拿大政府的授意,很难想象。

如果,加拿大政府不是设立那么高的门槛和评分标准,直接明了地说,加拿大需要劳工来支持加拿大经济,可以想象来加拿大的会是些什么人。恐怕外国的农民和劳改犯都要来了,加拿大人吓也要吓死。

移民事业的成功,并不是以加拿大政府盈利为目的,也不是加拿大经济得到发展为目的,更不是那帮加拿大的移民中介盈利为目的,这些都是加拿大政府的成功。

移民的成功,当然是移民在抛弃原有专业工作的基础上,找到更高层、更适宜的专业工作为目的,否则就是移民的失败,也是移民事业的失败。高技术移民打累伯工,就是失败,就是Loser,没有必要打肿了脸硬要说成功。

虽然,我们不应该对职业挑三拣四,但这与让高技术、高学历、在本国又有适宜的专业工作的“技术移民”(那帮黑中介的高帽子诱导词,加拿大政府是用独立移民一词)去做加拿大本地人都不愿做的、低技术低学历就能应付的累伯,本质是有区别的。

加拿大政府的移民政策,与黑人奴隶的“卖猪猡”政策,没有区别。只不过,给黑人奴隶的待遇是绳索、刀枪和鞭子,而新移民的待遇是物质利诱而已。

希望赵平波能够在此基础上,向加拿大三级政府交涉,为新移民争取更多权益。
22#
发表于 2005-10-14 22:30:24 | 只看该作者
找到找不到合适工作,生活好和不好在那里都一样,加拿大混不下去,在中国也一样混不下去,反之!不要抱怨!还是自己好好检讨检讨自己吧!

一句俗话:狼走天边吃肉,狗走天边吃屎!
23#
发表于 2005-10-14 23:25:16 | 只看该作者

移民政策对加国有利,对32%移民有利。

24#
发表于 2005-10-15 00:08:00 | 只看该作者

错!很多人原先在国内都是有头有脸的。

[i]最初由[goodmanager]发布[/i]

25#
发表于 2005-10-15 01:59:44 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[goodmanager]发布[/i]

这是吃屎的讲的?
26#
发表于 2005-10-15 08:48:38 | 只看该作者
Canada's immigration policy

Modern slave smuggling well organized by the government.

We are just their labor pool. When economy is blooming, they need us. When it's down, they will just kick us out like without any hesitation.

They used Chinese to help them build the cross Canada rail way, but you know what happened later on.

In the recent years, in the .com blooming time, they used a lot of Chinese programmers, but they laid off Chinese first later on, I think.

I still remember one guy told me that we came to Canada for freedom and democracy, but we lost our diginity.

What MAO ZE DONG said Education is Useless tens of years ago is prfectly achieved in Canada NOW!!!

This is a criminal to the whole world if you think waste is criminal.
27#
发表于 2005-10-15 09:02:36 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[trunky]发布[/i]
Canada's immigration policy

Modern slave smuggling well organized by the government.

We are just their labor pool. When economy is blooming, they need us. When it's down, they will just kick us out like without any hesitation.

They used Chinese to help them build the cross Canada rail way, but you know what happened later on.

In the recent years, in the .com blooming time, they used a lot of Chinese programmers, but they laid off Chinese first later on, I think.

I still remember one guy told me that we came to Canada for freedom and democracy, but we lost our diginity.

What MAO ZE DONG said Education is Useless tens of years ago is prfectly achieved in Canada NOW!!!

This is a criminal to the whole world if you think waste is criminal.

挺在理, 就是别太急, 急坏了身子可是自己的.

加国的移民政策就是变相的人头税政策,只是加了一块折羞布而已.
28#
发表于 2005-10-15 10:49:02 | 只看该作者

我们的贡献

1,增加税源,扩大税基;2,促进消费,繁荣市场;3,多生花生,人口增长;4,多元杂居,五颜六色;5,离婚结婚,优化组合;6,充沛劳力,前赴后继;7,无本育才,廉价智力;8,愿打愿挨,新老交替;9,专业无业,区别不大;10,山穷水尽,柳暗花明。
29#
发表于 2005-10-15 11:14:19 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[荒原]发布[/i]

挺在理, 就是别太急, 急坏了身子可是自己的.

加国的移民政策就是变相的人头税政策,只是加了一块折羞布而已.

Thank you. I past the drakest time. I am a senior manufacturing engineer in a fortune 500 company. But I still have this bad memory. When I just graduated from a local university here (It's a piece of ****, actually. What I learned here is just what I did sevirial times in China. It's really a waste of time. But that's fucking local education.) My first interview, they told me everything was ok, just concerned about my CULTURE background. After they showed the plant, fucking make me crazy, 1/3 Chinese, 1/3 Indian, and 1/3 black people. What culture problem do I have? One more time, I submit my resume in a plant, the fucking white Canadian women said - you know what, this is a hi-tech industry, you need at least 5 years of Canadian experience. Guess what, that's just a **** generial milling machine and lathe plant.
After all these pains, I now feel so bad when I talking to my Chinese fellows, especially the now comers. How long they will be in the dark? That's terrible. The fucking Canadians are like our Shanghainese, when they here your broken Shanghainese, they just don't talk to you. Typical XIAO SHI MIN.
And you know, after all these miserable experiences, how can you love Canada? What's your feeling of these white people? Democracy and Freedom are only for them, and that's based on our miserable life. We are just their slaves like they did to the blacks hundreds of years ago. This is what rooted deeply in the Brits' mind - we are the controller of the whole world. That's why they invaded Iraq, why they are surrounding China.
30#
发表于 2005-10-15 16:24:39 | 只看该作者
怀念在国内的日子..........
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表