温度感觉:
查看: 3448|回复: 72
打印 上一主题 下一主题

多伦多应该开征外国人买房附加税吗?

跳转到指定楼层
推荐
发表于 2016-9-30 08:14:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

外国人买房附加税会不会或者应不应该在多伦多开征?近期这成了个热议话题。继不少房地产行业人士和房产律师“义无反顾”地对附加税效果提出质疑之后,庄德利市长也明确表示:多伦多不学温哥华,不会征收外国人买房 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2016-9-30
大家都应去省长,总理网站去呼吁。 开征外国人买房附加税, 空置税是必然的。不能再等了。
推荐
发表于 2016-9-30 07:38:32 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者

多伦多应该开征外国人买房附加税吗?

美国现在做IT的人很多放弃硅谷,涌入德州Austin等地,最重要的原因就是低房价。Tory前端时间去硅谷揽才,不知道他有没有成功招聘回来一个人。多伦多要维持竞争力,那肯定不是和纽约和硅谷比房价高,有良知的政客们应该想尽办法来维持一个安全的低生活费用的多伦多,这样才能让多伦多各行各业保持活力,而不是目前的房地产相关行业一枝独秀。
回复

使用道具 举报

推荐
发表于 2016-9-30 08:20:48 | 只看该作者
Of course. Politicians have to do something, otherwise why we even pay them?
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2016-9-30 07:46:03 | 只看该作者
没有该不该,只有想不想。
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:04:52 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
加拿大三级政府的不作为才使本国普通百姓买不起房,估计年轻一代的加拿大人和有点本事之人很快就会大举南下,加拿大就更加老龄化,需要进口更多的人口。
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:21:59 | 只看该作者
吸引外资来加拿大投资毕竟是件好事,最重要的是银行不能给外资贷款,因为那其实等于用自己的钱制造自己的泡沫。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:26:12 | 只看该作者
为了小年轻住独立屋,政府如果傻到拒绝外来资金,没救了。
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:34:00 | 只看该作者
对此作者不感冒
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:36:45 | 只看该作者
青龙偃月刀 发表于 2016-9-30 08:26
为了小年轻住独立屋,政府如果傻到拒绝外来资金,没救了。

未来孩子如果靠政府,就更没救了。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:40:34 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
没有办法,中国等第三世界国家崛起加拿大发展无力了,原来的经济规律不好使了,低利率多少年了也没有起到大作用,不敢减下来。高房价政府还分得一大杯羹,政府即使想关心自己的臣民,但苦于没招,不敢减息,可以尝试收税来打压一下投机,不作为只会快速沦落到二流国家去
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:44:44 | 只看该作者
房价却始终不听使唤、只涨不降,---- 应该说,房价始终听使唤、只涨不降,
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:50:44 | 只看该作者
paclcui 发表于 2016-9-30 08:34
对此作者不感冒

怪了, 我很喜欢这个作者。 关注过他的有关天朝外长在加拿大发颇文章,喜欢!我的菜!
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-30 08:52:25 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
这里面炒房的人天天说外资好,其实大部分是中资吧。我一直不太明白,大家都知道这几年中国的钱是印出来的,既然是印出来的,那加拿大为了刺激经济也可以印钱,每个人每月发$3000块,那经济立马可以高速发展,也比把房产卖给外国人强啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:53:23 | 只看该作者
Hi Jim,
I am super happy to hear you to started by asking his own Scarborough-Agincourt constituents whether Toronto should tax foreign buyers of its homes, I am live in North York, I am very strongly to agree with you. I am unlucky there is nobody can started by asking  in our place whether Toronto should tax foreign buyers of its homes, so I hope you can ask me .
There is some my idea to support your asking:
1.        Money to buy house
Our money to buy house, it is almost half our salary after tax, if we want save these half salary, it is not easy, you know everything is expensive not only the high inflation but also the weaker Canada dollar. Another half our salary for government, which used in all roads in building, /maintenance, hospital, school, military, salary of all government staff and so on. If there are not our half salary, our government should be closed.
The meantime, those foreign buyers, he buys house, suppose his money is clear, not only there is no any dollar used in all roads in building, maintenance, hospital, school, military, salary of all government stall and so on, but also they push the price of house higher and higher, affected big trouble in all road, hospital and so on because government need more money to investment in these fields, but our government never receive a foreigner half of his salary.
We are not easy to get increase minimum salary at some cents for some years, to compare with the higher and higher the price house and the rent of house, it is means not only nothing, but also it is negative income, so how we live here?
Therefore, Toronto must tax foreign buyers of its home, max is 50 %, it is equally to our tax.

2.        The responsibility of our government
First of all, I am surprised to hear Toronto Mayer John, said: welcome foreign buyers, it is free tax. These words are from our Mayer, Mr. John?
The most important responsibility of government is for our people live in our place, for their basically living expensive, keep well or keep going, never keep worse. Their responsibility is for a foreigner. This is a commonsense, these or those foreign buyers, to push the price of house to the higher and higher, one day our local people should rent their house to live, looks like we local people lives in a foreign country, is it a hope of our Mayer?

Mr. Jim, thanks for your great job to help your local people, this is great thing, we will always think of you when we have big trouble in living on Toronto. Thanks again.
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2016-9-30 08:59:59 | 只看该作者
哈哈,少来,下回选举谁收外国人税我投谁,哪个党加的多,我投谁,加死那帮投资,摸鱼的才好。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表