温度感觉: -4°
查看: 2908|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

快讯: 决定唐炜臻命运的时刻到了,星期四

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 10:32:36 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2016-4-5 10:43 编辑

快讯,4月4日清明节,我们去给我妈扫墓的时候,在我妈坟前,正好接到渥太华最高法院的电话, 四月7日,星期四就会有法院的最高指示和法院的决定。决定唐炜臻命运的时刻到了。
I just got a call from the supreme court of Canada office , the court told me that the judgement and decision for my application to the Supreme Court of Canada will be made on Thursday this week and I can call the office to get result.
唐老师,决定您命运的时刻到了,我这心反而忐忑不安,
真怕又出哈差子。阿弥陀佛,阿弥陀佛,南无阿弥陀佛,保佑一切顺利。

推荐
发表于 2017-2-22 18:57:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 加东老张 于 2017-2-22 19:28 编辑
唐炜臻 发表于 2016-4-5 14:51
打官司是无硝烟的战争,武器是律师和法律
打官司是无硝烟的战争,武器是律师和法律
很多人没有战争的知识, ...

老唐别再玩群众了。
群众是什么?群众就是不用动脑子,别人说什么他就跟着说什么,别人做什么,他就去做什么,群众智慧趋近于零。
群众是什么?群众就是不用负责任,你不用为自己的言论和行为负责,因为罚不责众。
群众的破坏力是巨大的,我们伟大的党,就是利用这种巨大的破坏力,打败了国名党反动派,
中国人民从此站立起来了,除了港澳台还处在水深火热之中,大陆人民都过上了幸福的生活,
可是和平时期再搞群众运动,换来的什么,是十年浩劫,十年浩劫结束了,可是遗毒流传至今,现在还是大行其道。

这个遗毒根植在老唐和投资人的血管里,到了加拿大还是改变不了,
一个投资人给了老唐钱,其他人都给,一个投资人告了老唐,其他人都要告,
群众把老唐捧进云彩里,群众一起松手,老唐啪嗒一下跌进狱里,一个群众向老唐踏上一只脚,其他群众都踹老唐。

一代伟人、一代舵手,伟大的领袖和导师毛泽东同志离我们远去了,老唐先默哀一分钟,
默哀过后,老唐想一想,群众路线,是否跟着他老人家一起安葬在水晶棺材里呢?
现在是科技和法制时代,人海战术不灵了,老唐你这一套要不管用了,群众还有一个共同特点,就是散去不会再聚。

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-5 14:51:59 | 只看该作者
打官司是无硝烟的战争,武器是律师和法律
打官司是无硝烟的战争,武器是律师和法律
很多人没有战争的知识,没有常识,一听起来打仗就害怕,怕打,怕受战争的损失。
打官司也一样,人们不知道是打仗,是战争,而不简单是辩论,找法律根据,而是利益的斗争和冲突,是战争。
普通人因为没有法律知识,战争知识,只能依赖律师,任凭律师摆布。
打仗需要人力,士兵和将军,武器和弹药,打官司也一样,需要指挥官,律师和公关,舆论工具。
投资是从市场赚钱,打官司是从法庭赚钱。
个人怕律师,律师怕法官,法官怕大律师行
银行和法官怕老百姓,群众,人民大众。
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-6 20:15:45 | 只看该作者
A lot is at stake. If you win you will rewrite a lot of the law on this. Judges are lazy they may want to leave the status quo intact. Too many interests at stake. But if there is any notion of Justice in Canada, this case is it and you must win. The government didn't even have the decency to reply and defend. This is utter contempt of justice for the small fellow.

Occasionally David beats Goliath.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-6 20:22:46 | 只看该作者
The Supreme Court has announced that it will be  releasing its decision on Mr. Tang’s leave application tomorrow morning at 9:45 a.m.

The whole world is holding its breadth on the Supreme Court decision. The heartbeat is racing. Many people sleep tonight.
David occasionally beats Goliath.

what will happen tomorrow

A lot is at stake. If you win you will rewrite a lot of the law on this. Judges are lazy they may want to leave the status quo intact. Too many interests at stake. But if there is any notion of Justice in Canada, this case is it and you must win. The government didn't even have the decency to reply and defend. This is utter contempt of justice for the small fellow. Occasionally David beats Goliath.
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-14 08:21:24 | 只看该作者
带你走进加拿大的司法世界,唐炜臻下星期一,星期二两天到多伦多市中心出庭指控政府司法迫害。

responding motion records ( volume one)        1
Responding Motion        9
Notice of Application of Production and Adduce Fresh Evidence        30
October 25, 2009 at the investors’ meeting Minutes        35
Investors’ collective Petition to OSC        37
Minutes of the OCF Investors’ Meeting of October 25, 2009        38
Mr. Tang and about 50 of his investors attended the meeting.        38
Letter to the Ontario Securities Commission of Nov. 13, 2009        44
ISSUES WITH OSC        50
Many issues were raised including whether:        50
1.        OSC unreasonably freeze my trading account and cease my trading and stop my legal business and destroyed my defence in no time since march 18, 2009.        50
2.        The evidence of the crown forensic accounting “expert” should not have been admitted as he was an investigators as opposed to an “ independent “        51
3.        There was a reasonable perception of bias and competent concerning the expert and incorrectly applied his own expertise to enhance the evidence;        51
4.        The so-called senior investigator, Mr. Jeff Thomson, the questions are who is him and what background and expertise he has and what he believe or not believe cause me and damages to the case and investors.        51
5.        Withholding evidence, there were 44 investors and interviews, only used those few witnesses against the accused, ignored the majority of supportive and positive evidence        51
6.        Failed to apply proper standards in determining what constitute its quash-criminal charges and charge criminally        51
7.        OSC abused my motion to lift Cease Trade order transcript from OSC Nov 13 2009 to find evidence against me, not to properly consider and make decision for my investors and business.        51
ISSUES WITH LEGAL AID ONTARIO        51
ISSUES WITH THE POLICE        52
ISSUES WITH USA SEC APPOINTED RECEIER, TOM TONG        56
US SEC APPOINTED RECEIER, TOM TONG used my investors name and interest to defraud our companies and investors over one million dollars. And hired Canadian Law firm        56
ISSUES OF CIVIL  JUDGES OF SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE        56
Unofficial Transcript of Endorsement of Justice Pepall dated December 3, 2009 and Dec, 2010        56
Three sources of funds have been frozen. $950,000 US is held by receiver in the United States; $237,000 US is held by the law firm, Bennett Jones LLP, in Toronto; and $360,000 is frozen pursuant to OSC directions to Interactive Brokers.        56
Justice Pepall used new investors’ money to pay old investors and gave opportunity for investor representative counsel to stop me to retain counsel and interrupt my fair trial and stole our money. Where was and is my money to retain lawyer        57
Order of Justice Morawetz Appointing Representative Counsel: October 9, 2009        57
There was no respondent lawyer, Justice Morawetz single-handedly gave fraudulent investors representative counsel  opportunity to steal money from investors.        57
ISSUES WITH THE CORRECTIONAL SERVICE OF CANADA        57
CSC overriding my security classification and high potential to integrate to the community        57
ISSUES WITH PAROLE BOARD OF CANADA        57
ISSUES WITH  TORONTO  DOMINION  BANK        58
ADDITIONAL ISSUES        5
ORDER REQUESTED        6
FRUSTRATION of all the  contracts, not only TD Bank,        6
ISSUES WITH THE PER-TRIAL JUDGE, JUSTICE IAN NORDHEIMER        6
Transcript of Court proceedings  to argue before  Justice Nordheimer to release personal funds to retain counsel         on   June 29, 2011        6
Court looks  to release OSC frozen $200,000 personal funds to retain counsel  on July 12, 2011        6
Transcript of Court proceedings  to argue before  Justice Nordheimer to release personal funds frozen by OSC to retain counsel         August 15 ,  2011        25
And when my (the judge) first inquiry at the pretrial of Mr. Tang is, “ do you intend to continue to represent yourself in these proceedings?” I am told immediately that he is desirous of having counsel with respect to this matter        27
Transcript of Court proceedings  of August 15, 2011 p. 13        27
Nordheimer J. Noticed that Mr. Tang’s right to use those funds to fulfill his constitutional rights to counsel and to make full answer and defence?        28
Body of law: Mareva injunctions        28
Transcript of Court proceedings  to argue Rowbotham Application before  Justice Nordheimer  on         September 23,  2011        30
Mr. Hutchison: one might ask that with respect to every single fraudster who walks in here and has legal aid.        30
Justice Nordheimer: They might.        30
BAIL VARIATION TO OBATAIN EMPLOYMENT AND RETAIN COUNSEL Before  Justice Nordheimer          on October 17, 2011        31
The Appellant talk to the Justice Nordheimer, Crown refused to talk and withdraw the charge  before Justice Nordheimer        July 12, 2012        40
ISSUES WITH COURT OF APPEAL FOR ONTARIO        40
Pre-charge Conference on October 26, 2012        41
THE COURT: ONE OF THEOTHER ASPECTS THAT CAME UP IN EVIDENCE VERY FREQUETLY, WAS Mr. Tang’s evidence that there is a group of investors that constituted a majority that wanted him to continue trading, and I think he put it into context of how they liked what I was doing and they wanted me to continue it”, and then even subsequently and after being charged, not to have the cease trade order lifted by a motion. I do intend to tell the jury consistent with Terrow (ph) that it’s no defence to the charge of fraud for the accused to say he didn’t intend to cause a loss or he believed that his actions would be subsequently ratified, so that that evidence about investors wanting to have and continue trading does not constitute ratification or defence of no intent .        61
MANY ISSUES WITH THE TRIAL JUDGE        65
The trial        65
Weizhen Tang 25 reasons to stop the extension of OSC cease order was admitted as evidence        65
Admission of evidence        68
Judicial interference by the trial judge        68
Apprehensions of bias        68
The jury charge was misleading to the jury        68
In some instance, the abuse will be sufficiently serious to deprive the court of jurisdiction.        68
In these circumstances it may be possible to apply to the court  of appeal for an order of prohibition.        68
Alternatively, in some instance, the accused may be able to apply for a stay of proceedings seeking to invoke the court ‘ inherent power  to control the process.        68
As a general rule, where the matter is sufficiently grave that it erodes the entire process, the proper remedy is to quash all of the findings of guilt.        69
Reversable Errors in the Trial Judges’ Charge to the Jury        75
If you’ve  read  any of the jury charge, it’s important to keep the words of King Solomon in mind:” The first speak  sound right – until the cross- examination begins” ( Proverbs 18:17). In other words, when only one side of a case is heard, the evidence often seems convincing, yet when the whole story is in, the initial case often crumble.        75
1: Central Issue -  Was the investors’ money put at risk?        75
Why is this important?        76
2: Closing Statement for defence  Judge A. O’marra declined to let both Amicus and Mr. Tang to make open  and closing submissions to the jury- this  was an error        78
3:  Nordheimer J. erred in refusing to appoint counsel for the applicant pursuant to my R. v. Tang Rowbotham application;        78
4: In the charge to the jury, the trial judge stated that “…It is no defence to the charge of fraud for an accused to state that he did not intend to cause loss or that he believed that his actions would be  subsequently ratified.”        81
Judicial Interfering for Quash the Conviction        83
Bias, malicious and vindictive:        83
Institutional bias and Individual Bias        84
Rosenberg J. A. Denies my reasonable bail and legal right and protection to appeal so I could not win my appeal and Rosenberg J. A. to secure        84
Merits of the proposed appeal based on the supplemental record or supplemental arguments not before Rosenberg J.A.  submitted by court appointed pro bono duty counsel        88
More List of Global Appeal Grounds are        88
The Conduct of the Court and the Trial        91
The Defence Close Submissions and Address to the Jury        91
Why does Weizhen Tang insist that he is not guilty.        92
Tang Bias        94
Tang – Impecunious        95
Tang Bias        96
Petitions        97
Straight from Weizhen Tang        98
Issue with the sentence judge        100
SENTENCING PROCEEDINGS        101
The Rise and Fall of Weizhen Tang        101
SENTENCE HEARING- Cross-examination of Indigence and  Unable to Pay\        110
SENTENCE HEARING- Cross-examination of  the wife of weizhen tang,  lack of personal gain and family Suffering        129
NOTICE OF CONSTITUTIONAL QUESTIONS        143
The following are the material facts giving rise to the constitutional question:        143
The followings are the legal basis for constitutional questions:        144
REMEDIES        145
CONCLUSION        146
It is in everyone’s interest that the applicant has a counsel present his appeal and that is what the interest of justice requires here.        147
As a general rule, where the matter is sufficiently grave that it erodes the entire process, the proper remedy is to quash all of the findings of guilt.        148
Certiorari may be available in respect of a complete denial of nature justice and the right to call a witness.        148
A finding of bias in respect of the inferior court will result in a denial of nature justice and give rise to an order of prohibition; an abuse of process may well be seen as a violation of principle of natural justice.        148
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO APPEAL        149
TAKE NOTICE        149
AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE        150
AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE        150
MEMORANDUM OF ARGUMENT        152
PART I :    STATEMENT OF THE CASE        152
PART III:  ADDITIONAL ISSUES        162
TABLES OF AUTHORITIES        183

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2017-2-22 01:12:19 | 只看该作者
唐痿真能整
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2017-2-22 14:53:48 | 只看该作者
上月尾有好友相约,再一次遨游神州大地,俗说登泰山而小天下,我则登黄龙而小天下,黄龙海拔4500公尺,空气稀薄,开水70。C已沸腾,煮不熟饭。回望山下,胸襟广阔,忽然想起在51论坛竞和罗西这样的市井无赖在纠缠,唖然失笑!我骑马海器量岂是不如韩信?

香港局势发展已渐成定局,只不过是林郑月娥和曾俊华之争,照局势推测,共产党一向注重意识形态,当然愈左愈好,林郑和梁振英都是忠心耿耿之人,一脉相乘,既然梁振英不堪利用,换个新面孔缓和一下,只要换汤不换药,维持一贯作风,以防转右,岂非上策?曾俊华是民主派拥护的人,不是朋友,就是敌人,就算选上了,也不会通过人大一关,只是扮演跑龙套角色,添一点民主气味而已!已无甚问题值得我骑马海关注,香港演变得如何独裁,也和加拿大无干,管他的娘!更不用和些无赖小人接触,落得耳根清静,况且我拍了数百帧珍贵照片,也要一一用Photoshop处理,起码三几个星期,在此期间,不会花费宝贵时间在51之上了!而且51毕竟是大陆人的网站,对香港人似乎不太欢迎,我已替这论坛制造了不少麻烦,特此致歉,就此拜拜!

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2017-2-22 17:02:45 | 只看该作者
骑马海 发表于 2017-2-22 14:53
上月尾有好友相约,再一次遨游神州大地,俗说登泰山而小天下,我则登黄龙而小天下,黄龙海拔4500公尺,空气 ...

你精神病热情发作, 症状剧烈显现, 属于狂犬病一级。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-4 12:14:55 | 只看该作者
多伦多社区与文化中心慈善基金开展加拿大司法教育与实践活动
加拿大是一个资本主义社会,也是一个法治社会,不懂司法会遭遇非常严重后果,倾家荡产,无家可归的被动局面。不管您有多少财产和多大的名誉,多高的地位,不懂司法总有一天将化为乌有,变成别人的猎物。在加拿大成千上万的人不懂司法,含冤入狱,财产被律师和法庭抢劫一空。
人们一提起司法,上法庭就胆战心惊,远而避之,因为打官司损害名誉,耗钱,赢不了,没有钱赚,原因是人们没有法律知识,没有法庭知识,一个人打官司十有八九十要输的,普通人的观念是100%输。因为我们面对的是国家机器,全副武装的法律专业人士,一个散兵散将怎么也打不过一个集团军和国家力量。
为了提高人民的法制观念,觉悟和水平,多伦多社区与文化中心慈善基金将开展加拿大司法教育与实践活动,帮助华人融入社会,保护自己的名誉,财产和地位,树立华人的光辉形象,团结广大华人,维护华人的合法权益和利益。
要改变华人在海外和西人眼里的落后面貌和集体形象,大家必须认真学习加拿大法律,进行司法实践,要赢得司法的胜利,大家必须团结一致,集人才和资金于一体,请自己的专业人士打好司法这一仗,维护司法的公正和公平,维护司法的尊严,反对不法人员违法歧视和欺负自己的同胞。
我们呼吁华人及各名族的人踊跃捐款,出钱出力,积极参加。
有兴趣的同胞们可以跟多伦多社区与文化中心联系,报名,捐款,捐物,出钱出力,为自己的自己的子孙后代造福。
安省企业和个人给我们的慈善基金捐款可以抵税和减税。
所捐款项,专款专用,一些用于司法教育,一些用于司法活动,雇佣自己的律师为华人有偿和无偿服务,还有一些捐款可以支持或者借给没有钱请律师的人士。
多伦多社区与文化中心慈善基金将成立一个委员会,执行委员会监督执行各项事宜。
这是一个伟大的事业,创造性的事业和目标和华人发展方面,彻底改变华人一盘散沙,不团结,被动局面和落后的形象,以集体面貌和形象,法治观念出现与西方社会。
多伦多社区与文化中心慈善基金将首先邀请唐炜臻为大家现身说法,讲解自己的亲身经历和感受,自己的经验和教训,回答大家的问题,他对开展加拿大司法教育与实践活动的愿望和祈求。
唐炜臻经历了警察,证券会指控,法律援助申请,民事诉讼,刑事诉讼,证券会准刑事诉讼,监狱,牢房等一系列的司法过程,有丰富的经验和教训。
根据唐炜臻的亲身经历和观察和设想,多伦多社区与文化中心慈善基金的前途非常光明和远大,资金雄厚。
多伦多社区与文化中心慈善基金
商业及注册号: 886593854RR0001
注册有效日期:1998-09-04
地址: 安大略省多伦多 Unit 217, 222 Spandina Ave.  
邮政编码: M5T 3B3
电话: 416-971-7883
邮箱:[email protected]
司法服务热线:416-971-7883 Lily Liu
浏览网站:http://www.tcccto.com

回复