• 实时天气:温尼伯 -1°
    温度感觉: -8°
楼主: inoo
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大选投票率达八成 穆斯林正在改变加国

31#
发表于 2015-11-21 11:01:45 | 只看该作者
weinberger 发表于 2015-11-21 10:12
So the refugees claimed they have money, why don't we let them spend their money? Why the Canadian ...

That was so money!
回复

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2015-11-21 11:18:30 | 只看该作者
5 past 6 发表于 2015-11-21 10:40
Go do something meaningful or STFU.  Running a keyboard charity and spending other people's money  ...

So you guys hate keyboard charity?
I hate donation receipts.
回复

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2015-11-21 11:29:29 | 只看该作者
griffiel 发表于 2015-11-21 11:18
So you guys hate keyboard charity?
I hate donation receipts.

You have my admiration for having the gut to openly advocate hypocrisy.
This is like proposing to your girlfriend:
"Sweatheart, I'd like to marry you, and here is the ring I bought using the money I stole from John"
回复

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2015-11-21 11:43:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 griffiel 于 2015-11-21 11:54 编辑
5 past 6 发表于 2015-11-21 11:29
You have my admiration for having the gut to openly advocate hypocrisy.
This is like proposing to  ...

“MeeeeLady, I do have 1.2 billion but I love money~ could you please marry John the hell keeper for me?”.
wow u guys are so GREAT and Honorable!
回复

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2015-11-21 12:33:51 | 只看该作者
【转帖】:来自中国的穆斯林交流群

229224383.jpg (87.55 KB, 下载次数: 1)

229224383.jpg

229224520.jpg (79.62 KB, 下载次数: 4)

229224520.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2015-11-21 12:39:11 | 只看该作者
请大家看看小杜的facebook,上面有很多精彩的留言,不知小杜肯听进去否?转载如下

拟似犹太人:
Tibor Martinek
Dear Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I respect you desire to resettle 25 thousand refugees from Syria. Beside the fear that some "bad" apples might masquerade as nice family members, my fear as a Canadian is that some old and ugly prejudices against the Jews and Christians will be imported to Canada. I owe my presence in Canada to your father, the late Pierre Elliot Trudeau who was the prime minister at the fateful time during the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia in August 1968. I learned many of Canadian values from him, he was also my MP in Montreal. We owe him for the biggest gift he gave to Canada, the Charter of Rights. Being a Canadian, leaving behind any prejudices I might had at that time, I embraced the unique Canadian multiculturalism and the tolerance for the fellow man, regardless of the race or religion. Our society may be not perfect, but is is still example for the world. I believe that you wish to be compassionate and helpful, to give hope for those who are in hopeless situation. However, I have a fear that despite your best intention, the tolerance which we cherish so much might be disturbed. We hear these days in the media, we hear from people denouncing sudden rush of intolerance and even violence against the vulnerable, mainly Muslim women. That kind of behaviour is rightly denounced and there should be zero tolerance for it. But, we hear also the intolerance displayed in some of our cities and mainly on university campuses, against the Canadian Jews. Can you assure the Jewish community in Canada that when the Syrian refugees are vetted for potential terrorist and danger to Canada that they will be also vetted for the potential intolerance, hatred and violence against the members of the Jewish Community in Canada? I am sure that as a Prime Minister of Canada, you do not wish a repeat of the very ugly event in Calgary, in July 2014: "Last Friday the city of Calgary became the new target of Muslim rage. At a mass pro-Hamas demonstration, a handful of Jewish and Christian counter-protesters were attacked, punched and beaten by Muslim savages. The event was completely ignored by the mainstream media – if it weren’t for the activists, who contacted a few bloggers, nobody would’ve known about the incident.

By today, Sun News has already publicized the case, bringing to light many disturbing details. Despite the fact that the event took place near City Hall, no police were present. The police and the Mayor of Calgary tried to cover up the incident. Because of the undesired publicity, the police were finally forced to say that they are investigating."

中产工薪阶层:
Missy Moggey
The Ipsos poll, conducted exclusively for Global News, found that 60 per cent of Canadians disagree with Justin Trudeau’s election promise to relocate 25,000 people displaced largely due to the conflict in Syria. I am a middle class full time hard working person, just barely making it by. Many of us cannot afford to have Taxes increased again, we here in Canada could be at risk of losing our homes and everything we've worked for. Taking in the Refugees will be a hardship on our Tax payers and will cause huge deficit. There will be cut backs on already struggling funded needed Programs and etc... This in turn could cause an increase in Crime/violence in every possible direction imaginable...Oh yes, they will be using all of our resources, foolish if some think not !! I & Family have to pay for an Ambulance if needed, Refugees will not...They will get Prosthetics if needed, Psychologist, medical, dental, eyecare and so on, so on !!! They will most likely attend to and use our Foodbanks, taking away already from our low income Families/Homeless... I do not, as so many more Canadian Citizens want to support or fund Refugees, must not come at the security and safety our Canadian Homeland people... Oh and all those homes Gov't is considering Housing the Refugees, why couldn't we of previously thought of using them for so many Canadians that are without and in desperate need Housing ? It appears to me Justin Trudeau has a inner need for all to like him, possibly he thinks this will be his pass to the all mighty.... I strongly believe in doing good and random acts of kindness for all people however, this is too much too fast. I do not understand why the US agrees to take in 10,000 Refugees, Canada 25,000 Refugees, what could possibly be the logistics behind that, US is larger.. When things go terribly wrong Justin Trudeau will be held accountable...

残疾人士:

Cristina Saemy Inamine

Mary Shaw: Did you call me a bigot? You're the most selfish bigot !!! Since you want your people to bring diseases such as polio and tuberculosis into Canada, maybe you should feed them and care for them yourself. The responsibility of our government is towards us, not Syrians. I worked for 32 years and paid my due taxes, now is time for them to take care of me, since I'm disabled. If the law passes, which I think it will, as many Canadians agree, do you mind telling me, how on earth am I going to make ends meet? It's already hard living on such a tight budget. Don't you dare tell me all is well, if Syrians been cleared by the UN, Canadian Immigration and our intelligence service. The terrorists are already infiltrated all over the world. Islam has 1.57 billion adherents, making up over 23% of the world population.Shalom. Watch you lovely people in action >>> https://youtu.be/PHvrDQq7G-c

和数不清的反对声音 。。。。。

Shawnda Marie Thompson

A MUST read. .shared from my friend
There is NO SUCH THING AS RADICAL ISLAM! They are ALL MUSLIMS. There are Muslims who are attacking you and Muslims waiting to attack you. This is the face of Islam! If you take the time to read, you will find Islam in every country in the world today. Islam is migrating and believe it or not, the migration of Islam is on purpose. Muslims are staging a global Jihad with the intent of forcing Islam into every nation on the globe. It begins with a small migration of people who seem interested in peacefully assimilating into the host country. Then, when enough Muslims have entered a country they split. Some seek political office to try and claim power to push Islamic law before the laws of the land and to separate their people to gain private domain settlements within a country Others seek to disrupt the peace and economy by terrorizing and disrupting a country. The goal of Islam is clearly stated in the Qur'an. According to the Holy Book of Islam, Islam is the ONLY religion and every person on Earth must become Muslim or die. Islam cannot peacefully co-exist with any other religion because to do so would be to fail Islam Law and any Muslim who fails Islamic Law is cast out and becomes as the non-believer. The inevitable is going to happen. When enough Muslims enter a country to be a viable force, their intent is to take the land by force and kill everyone who opposes them. ISIS is an example of Islam in action. You can deny the inevitable as long as you want but sooner or later every person in the free world will have to face Islam in a war to save themselves from being forced into Islam. It's your choice, deny the facts and sit idle while you lose your country or look whats happening all over the world and demand that our government take a stand against the migration of Islam. We can do it now while Islam is controllable or we can fight Islam in our own streets. It's your choice

Catherine Dingle

Justin Trudeau needs to listen to others concerning these refugees!! Brad Wall Premier of Saskatchewan and Julie Taub former member of the immigration and refugee board of Canada are horrified at the security risk to Canada by trying to meet Justin Trudeau's UNREASONABLE deadline. Julie Taub is explaining that these "refugee" camps only contain MUSLIMS-NO CHRISTIANS-because the SYRIAN CHRISTIANS are being attacked by the Muslims AND they have been singled out by ISIS-with the Yazidi's for EXTERMINATION. They are not being held under the protection of the refugee camps like the Syrian Muslims are!! They are hiding in the mountains. Julie Taub suggests that THESE are the MOST NEEDY refugees and are MUCH LESS of a SECURITY RISK. Fast track the Christians -and we are less likely to admit any ISIS members. https://www.facebook.com/CTVNewsChannel/videos/990736540987677/

回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2015-11-21 12:40:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 克 飞 于 2015-11-21 12:44 编辑
weinberger 发表于 2015-11-20 21:31
那你还主动跑到白人为主的国家来接受'欺压'干什么?受虐狂?

你错了, 加拿大是一个多元文化的国家, 多伦多是全世界民族最丰富的大城市.。。。,加拿大的大部分白人都以加拿大的多元文化而自豪.。。。小特鲁多的话说得不错, 除了原著民之外, 我们都是移民和外来户.。。。

只有哈珀政府的保守党才是有种族主义倾向的, 以前的进步保守党也不是这样的.。。。而哈珀以前服务多年的改革党正是一个种族主义甚至是要搞草原省独立的政党。。。这在加拿大发达地区是不得人心的。
在加拿大要搞种族主义和保守主义, 只有原著民才有这个资格。。。白人, 华人, 包括伊斯兰人都没有这个资格。。。。我们应该做的是Thanks Giving。
回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2015-11-21 12:48:21 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 weinberger 于 2015-11-21 12:50 编辑
克 飞 发表于 2015-11-21 12:40
你错了, 加拿大是一个多元文化的国家, 多伦多是全世界民族最丰富的大城市.。。。,加拿大的大部分白人都以 ...

Native people were immigrants too. They just came a little earlier than the others. Only diansours are truly from Canada.
回复

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-11-21 13:40:27 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
克 飞 发表于 2015-11-21 12:40
你错了, 加拿大是一个多元文化的国家, 多伦多是全世界民族最丰富的大城市.。。。,加拿大的大部分白人都以 ...

你为什么不移民到非洲?我们移民加拿大因为加拿大是一个文明的发达国家。如果还是印第安人打打杀杀的蛮荒之地,有几个人会来?正如古代有多少人愿意去北面苦寒之地。等人家发展了,再去享用当然很好。

你们反白人不用着急,白人的生育率不断下滑,早晚会消失的。我担心的是思想文化方面,人类或许又被带入黑暗时代。历史上文明被野蛮取代的例子很多。
回复

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2015-11-21 13:51:21 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
投票有个屁用 改变不了局面   还不如留着中国护照 到时候好跑路
回复

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2015-11-21 14:42:26 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
几个恐怖分并不可怕,可怕的是MSL利用西方的普世价值绑架西方政治。
回复

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-11-21 17:06:44 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
hhhhh430us 发表于 2015-11-21 14:42
几个恐怖分并不可怕,可怕的是MSL利用西方的普世价值绑架西方政治。

说的太对了。穆斯林特别善于利用西方价值观来掩护他们的邪恶宗教
回复

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2015-11-21 19:04:03 | 只看该作者
inoo 发表于 2015-11-20 22:56
白人对现代文明的贡献最大,最发达。如果按野蛮思维,早就可以奴役其他人种,甚至灭绝。但西方文明进步到 ...

赞同...确实如此,现代版的东郭先生和狼。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2015-11-22 00:24:14 | 只看该作者
真可怕。
回复

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2015-11-22 21:19:38 | 只看该作者
wanna 发表于 2015-11-21 20:04
这说明普世价值有缺陷,或者说并不适合到处普世