温度感觉: -4°
查看: 1651|回复: 17
打印 上一主题 下一主题

移民心境:40岁的中年女人,怎么办?

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-5-7 11:07:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

我在衣厂打工。你知道老板多黑么?根本就没法干下去……是按件计钱,缝一条边才两毛钱,那,这样上去两毛钱,下来两毛钱,你说要不要两分钟?我们在中国又不是干这个的,根本就不行,慢得很。我一个月手脚不停才挣三、四百元,连房租都不够交。这还不算,老板还要克扣工 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2005-5-7
welcome to Canada
沙发
发表于 2005-5-7 11:24:41 | 只看该作者
0.2$ / min  = 12$ / hour.
板凳
发表于 2005-5-7 11:46:56 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[xordos]发布[/i]
0.2$ / min  = 12$ / hour.
what the hell are u counting for?
地板
发表于 2005-5-7 12:05:07 | 只看该作者
咳,移民的困苦确实是一言难尽。找工作能找得把人变成鬼,语言是最难过的一关。偶在国内的时候,又是做外事,又当临时翻译,英文一直自认为还可以,来到加拿大又拿了个学位,英文应该是没问题了吧?偶靠,面试时,顾主说偶有口音,做了几个月office工作,开工第一天,老板就教偶....
5#
发表于 2005-5-7 12:07:46 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[condition zero]发布[/i]

what the hell are u counting for?

The above number is from frontpage, and attract me to this article...nothing more, I am not against the whole article.
6#
发表于 2005-5-7 16:37:30 | 只看该作者
难得的好主题,虽然主人的境况还很艰辛,但给人感觉到美好的前景已离不远,

已往看到许多抱怨者,只知道抱怨这不好,那不如意。等着掉馅饼。等不到就怪加拿大政府歧视。。。。。。

这样的文章才能给大家正确的指引。
7#
发表于 2005-5-7 18:21:39 | 只看该作者
今夜星光灿烂,今夜无人入眠,在这个激动人心的时刻,让我们......朋友们,再见!”
8#
发表于 2005-5-7 19:04:06 | 只看该作者
40岁的中年女人?我还以为是婚姻问题呢,怎么办? 凉拌。
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-7 19:14:20 | 只看该作者
pplz should be grateful for the current conditions for immigrants..... i rememeber when i came to canada more than 5 years ago, we didnt have any connections, relatives, we didnt have computers or any tools to find the informations we need, in other word, we started from the very , very scratch.  and i can almost guarantee u this, wat we have went through is one of the most, if not the most difficult experiences.

i see canada as a fair society and the new immigrants from china nowadays r complaining about EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN THING like if they r going to die if what they desired is not there.  i find it very pathetic that pplz r going back to china and coming back over and over, for some families, they've done this for more than 2 times, and they still come on this site to complain about everything like they have no shame

Its not a matter of not knowing where u belong, but rather u either have too much ego that u just do not know what the world is really about, or u were the kind of pplz that....u know....whose life is being lead by other pplz, instead of leading ur own life.

Ive heard many successiful stories of chinese immigrants, many of them have been through things that are so difficult that u nvr imagined an immigrant could go through.
But again, ive also heard about the stories of these pathetic idiots who chose suicide to end their own lives, and leave those loved ones behind.  Im sorry, but no offense i do not feel any pity for pplz like that.  They simply do not even worth to glance at.

We all have to start somewhere, but the point im trying to make is, work hard, and the world is urs, even if the world is never fair to u, show how much determination u have, show what u r made of, and eventually, it will pay off.

"life is like a box of chocolates, u nvr know what u r gonna get"

=) thx for reading =) feel free to post ur own opinions
10#
发表于 2005-5-7 20:06:33 | 只看该作者
why we should be greatful for the current conditions for immigrants? are u satisfied current condition? if u feel u are  better now, can u  help us , international student are condition zero , we are not greatful this situation.
11#
发表于 2005-5-7 20:48:27 | 只看该作者
不管记件还是别的方式,只要低于7.45圆/小时,就要去政府告老板。有的人就讨回来不少钱和尊严。就看你有没有勇气。
12#
发表于 2005-5-7 21:43:43 | 只看该作者
难得的好主题,虽然主人的境况还很艰辛,但给人感觉到美好的前景已离不远,

已往看到许多抱怨者,只知道抱怨这不好,那不如意。等着掉馅饼。等不到就怪加拿大政府歧视。。。。。。

这样的文章才能给大家正确的指引。
:p  :p
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-7 21:51:27 | 只看该作者
im sorry, but i was mentioning about immigrants, and for international students, i have many international student friends, and i understand how hard is it for them, and i am aware of it.  But the condition for international students is more or less always the same.  However, there r many factors that r incomparible, such as, as i saw on the other post where this 24 years old international student died, many "rich students r too spoiled, waste money, and shows no respect to whom-so-ever, but the actual good students do not have a good background"

it is very true and similar in many immigrants cases, but for international students its much harsher, a lot of pressure on pursuing ur study, career, and family, budget r also some very important issues worth consideration and attention, i understand that.

but if u chose this path, walk it, i dont know what kind help u need, but u might as well tell me of it, but before u ask any of it, ask how far u can walk it first, on ur own.  and see how much others have walked.  unfortunatelly, there r just too much others cant do for u.

but the bottom line is, whether u like it or not, this is how it goes, and to be honest, i can never, and NOONE can ever be satisfied with whats before them.  but also, to be honest, i am satisfied whenever i need to, cuz thats my way of life, its nice to have big dreams and do something to achieve them, also u need to know enough. and pplz do not know whats "enough" had nvr yield out good results in their life.

"We'r glad with what we've got, done with what we've lost" life is such a complicated multi dimentional thing, its so nice to soar, well, many break their wings, on the other end, there r those who soar high...there is a difference, the difference is among themselves, not the excuses they come up with.

think of it, u do not have to be satisfied, whatever suits u, and anything goes.  its hard to suggest whats right or wrong. they r just my perspectives and view points, i hope u'll find ur answers here, and maybe, u can carry on with something lighter and brighter in ur heart.

Im sorry as these last few posts have already gone off topic, if u want to discuss this any further, link a new post =) thank u for reading =)
14#
发表于 2005-5-7 22:25:52 | 只看该作者

评论:40了, 中年妇女怎么办?

看看周围别人怎么办,你就怎么办。这里年过四十的中年移民还不少,孩子大了,上学就业问题迫在眉睫,移民就是为了解决这个难题。读书也没用,一心打工,供孩子上学,买房买车。还真没听见他们报怨。相反,年纪小的移民孩子小,问题不迫切,回国或读书或打工,选择多了,就头疼,常抱怨。
如果不移民,孩子上清华北大将来也是要出国,上普通高校就业是问题,自费出国留学钱从哪来。移民解决了这么重要的问题,你还不满意,留恋国内的安逸生活。到时候孩子呆在家里没前途,你还安逸个屁。这么大岁数,轻重还拎不清?有年轻人抱怨的,也没你抱怨的。
15#
发表于 2005-5-7 22:30:58 | 只看该作者
[i]最初由[DareDevil]发布[/i]
im sorry, but i was mentioning about immigrants, and for international students, i have many international student friends, and i understand how hard is it for them, and i am aware of it.  But the condition for international students is more or less always the same.  However, there r many factors that r incomparible, such as, as i saw on the other post where this 24 years old international student died, many "rich students r too spoiled, waste money, and shows no respect to whom-so-ever, but the actual good students do not have a good background"

it is very true and similar in many immigrants cases, but for international students its much harsher, a lot of pressure on pursuing ur study, career, and family, budget r also some very important issues worth consideration and attention, i understand that.

but if u chose this path, walk it, i dont know what kind help u need, but u might as well tell me of it, but before u ask any of it, ask how far u can walk it first, on ur own.  and see how much others have walked.  unfortunatelly, there r just too much others cant do for u.

but the bottom line is, whether u like it or not, this is how it goes, and to be honest, i can never, and NOONE can ever be satisfied with whats before them.  but also, to be honest, i am satisfied whenever i need to, cuz thats my way of life, its nice to have big dreams and do something to achieve them, also u need to know enough. and pplz do not know whats "enough" had nvr yield out good results in their life.

"We'r glad with what we've got, done with what we've lost" life is such a complicated multi dimentional thing, its so nice to soar, well, many break their wings, on the other end, there r those who soar high...there is a difference, the difference is among themselves, not the excuses they come up with.

think of it, u do not have to be satisfied, whatever suits u, and anything goes.  its hard to suggest whats right or wrong. they r just my perspectives and view points, i hope u'll find ur answers here, and maybe, u can carry on with something lighter and brighter in ur heart.

Im sorry as these last few posts have already gone off topic, if u want to discuss this any further, link a new post =) thank u for reading =)

You wrote so much. However it's really waste of time, yours and ours, since there is no useful words in it.
All what you said are cliche and nonsense. No one knows what do you want to say.
Sorry for telling you about that.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表