虫子歌  学理工科的,性格直爽,遇事不会拐弯抹角,刻意逢迎别人,见笑了  :smile:
回复

使用道具 举报

167#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:39:51 | 只看该作者

家庭主妇都在发声:福特政绩在民心

本帖最后由 就是你不给用 于 2013-11-5 12:51 编辑
我刚才溜了几眼英文的论坛,老外这样的人也有,只是好像少点。

一切以钱,利益为第一,什么道德,诚信都是Bullshit。以此为行事的准则,将来出卖朋友,出卖自己的灵魂也是很可能的。很多51人,俺看不起你们!

没有人否定胖福的政绩(如果真有),但一码归一码,是非要分明。
就是不给你用 发表于 2013-11-5 11:21

华人得以在加拿大生存,靠的是严格的法律给了人自我控制,无论是主动还是被动。
能看到的小利益总是引导我们的选择,选择放弃原则。
印尼那么多华人,最后还是被人欺负,大家就没学到一点教训,还在这给自己挖坑。
咋办啊老弟?
回复

使用道具 举报

168#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:46:55 | 只看该作者
#164你的英文和你对民主社会的认识还有待提高!不知United States Of China 的游戏规则是什么?发来看看,没准移民过去。(建议:一定要和阿拉伯人结为兄弟)
回复

使用道具 举报

169#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:48:48 | 只看该作者
华人得以在加拿大生存,靠的是严格的法律给了人自我控制,无论是主动还是被动。
能看到的小利益总是最容易给我们错误的选择,选择放弃原则。
印尼那么多华人,最后还是被人欺负,大家就没学到一点教训,还在这给自己挖坑。
咋办啊老弟?
就是你不给用 发表于 2013-11-5 12:39

留本中国护照,我们这几代,终究还有个退路。。。

如果这个道理都没看透,指望靠什么签名,抗议来求生存,还有比这更愚蠢的想法么?

评分

参与人数 1经验 +1 收起 理由
我们是害虫 + 1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

170#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:56:25 | 只看该作者
留本中国护照,我们这几代,终究还有个退路。。。

如果这个道理都没看透,指望靠什么签名,抗议来求生存,还有比这更愚蠢的想法么?
天子门生 发表于 2013-11-5 12:48

至少拔呲牙们去签名抗议, 比什么都不做假装华人大度,  要好得多.
回复

使用道具 举报

171#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:57:46 | 只看该作者
留本中国护照,我们这几代,终究还有个退路。。。

如果这个道理都没看透,指望靠什么签名,抗议来 ...
天子门生 发表于 2013-11-5 12:48

其实福特是否有错,是否改错,是否下台,关咱屁事。
但看那些跟在后面屁也不知的同胞,誓死支持一个吸毒的市长,来气。
前一段公车上打死个小混混,还有那么多同胞要去游行,草。

- 此帖来自无忧论坛手机版
回复

使用道具 举报

172#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:59:10 | 只看该作者
其实福特是否有错,是否改错,是否下台,关咱屁事。

- 此帖来自无忧论坛手机版
就是你不给用 发表于 2013-11-5 12:57

(y)
回复

使用道具 举报

173#
发表于 2013-11-5 12:59:43 | 只看该作者
Give Rob Ford what he wants: release the video
Oozing deceit even as he professes sincerity, Ford exhausts the patience of all including the kindly octogenarian who urged him to take a leave, saying “the city will survive.”

Mayor Rob Ford apologized to the city during his weekly radio address on November 3. He did not offer to resign, and says he intends to keep working at his job.
By: Rosie DiManno Columnist, Published on Mon Nov 04 2013
Call his bluff, chief.
Because this mayor thinks you don’t have the nerve — even though you’ve got the video.
The last refuge of scoundrels: a half-assed apology, never really explaining what the apology is for.

A dare flung at Police Chief Bill Blair: Show me, show everybody, the crack video. Even though Blair’s top investigator has already publicly invited Mayor Rob Ford to come and have a look.

“Chief, I’m asking you to release this video. Now.”

For the love of God, give this goof what he wants.

But about the blanket apology? Forgiveness for transgressions cited and many others ignored? Put that mock mea culpa in your pipe and smoke it, Rob.

Not a word about the content of the crack video that’s finally resurfaced, if only for the eyes of police investigators.
Photos View photos

Mayor Rob Ford leaves CFRB NewsTalk 1010 after making an unspecific apology on the Ford brothers' weekly talk show on Sunday. zoom

Not a word about the endless lies, denials and evasions over these past six months. Not a word about his alarming relationship with riff-raff druggie slimeballs both accused and convicted — The Mob That Lives in Their Parents’ Basements.

Not a word about what was in those bags and manila envelopes buddy and occasional driver Sandro Lisi put into the mayor’s hands, in the mayor’s vehicle, during clandestine meetings.

Not a word about explosive court documents released last week.

Rob Ford’s statement on Newstalk 1010

Rob Ford’s interview on AM 640

Rob Ford apologizes for public drunkenness, but won't step down

Not a word about turning his city hall office into a mosh pit of drunken bacchanalia during late-night carousing on St. Patrick’s Day 2012, which was only disclosed in an incident report surrendered under a Freedom of Information request Friday.

Not a word about how he expects to continue with business as usual, in a political environment where even his closest allies have peeled off, where doubtless more shock-bombs will be detonated as media lawyers petition for release of redacted portions from search warrant information that had Mayor Rob Ford in its crosshairs.

The disingenuousness is staggering.

It cannot possibly play well with anybody outside the most lickspittle members of Ford Nation, which clearly doesn’t give a flying fig how Toronto’s mayor conducts himself. They’re waging a completely separate war from the chaos swirling around Ford, a rear-guard action against perceived elitists and latte-sippers and lefties, the bane of their mean-spirited existence.

Two hours of Jabberwocky Abbot & Costello — Rob and Doug Ford — gave us on their radio show Sunday, dialogue more absurdist than anything written by Harold Pinter or Tom Stoppard.

Rob: “I’ve just got to maybe slow down my drinking.”

Doug: “You’re as honest as the day is long.”

This was satire, right?

A handful of callers tried to cut through the self-serving dross and got nowhere: What are you talking about? What drug was in the glass pipe? What exactly are you apologizing for?

“I thought I made myself clear. … I’m apologizing for some mistakes I made in the past. I gave you a couple of examples ... being inebriated on the Danforth, being inebriated a 2 o’clock in the morning at city hall, running around with a half-full bottle of brandy . . . ”

To which Doug added a typically deflective yip: “Rob Ford doesn’t come in half-corked every day.”

It is to either laugh or weep.

Ford may have a drinking problem. But that is so hugely not the issue. Yet that, narrowly, is what the mayor addressed.

He’s getting a driver. Well, that settles that, then.

“I’m the first one to admit it I’m not perfect. … I have made mistakes and all I can do right now is apologize ... to my family, the citizens, the taxpayers of this great city and my colleagues on Toronto City Council.

“Unfortunately, I cannot change the past. I can just move forward and learn from the past, which I assure you I am doing. …

“I want to move forward.”

Of course he does.

No leave of absence to deal with his issues, certainly no resignation, and damn the consequences.

We have a mayor who was the target of an elaborate police investigation; a mayor who — as Blair has confirmed — appears on a video smoking what appears to be crack cocaine; a mayor who reels around town hammered to the gills; a mayor who hangs with the most unsavory of sleazies, even writes character reference letters for them on City of Toronto letterhead submitted in court.

Yet his apologists call into question Blair’s professional integrity, for announcing that there is a tape, cops have it — and at least one other — and it shows precisely what the Star reported way back in May?

Inexplicably, Ford still insists he can’t comment on a tape he hasn’t seen. Why? Who’s stopping him? Answer: Nobody.

“I asked Chief Blair to release this video immediately, now. I want to see it now,” he told 640 AM. “I’ll be more than happy to do a press conference tomorrow morning if it’s out in the next hour or so. …

“It is what it is. Whatever it is, I don’t know. I haven’t seen it.”

And: “When I see it, I’ll explain it … but I want everyone to see it.”

Blair was not in Toronto yesterday and may not yet have heard Ford’s challenge.

It took a plain-speaking, kindly octogenarian to offer the most valuable advance during this gonzo radio performance. “I’m 81 and I was a great supporter of you and your campaign. But I want you to listen to me. … I want you to take a medical leave. The city will survive. … You need it and I want Doug to quit being your enabler … please, your family deserves better.”

Ford “sincerely, sincerely” apologized.

Sadly, Rob wouldn’t recognize the truth if it bit him on his ample backside.

He claims to be “sincerely” sorry, yet oozes insincerity and duplicity.

This isn’t about the notorious tape or the booze or the bullying or the recklessness. It’s about the vast ethical void of a man who has nothing left to wield except his own deeply flawed character.

A city shakes its head in dismay.

Mayor Rob Ford is exhausting.
回复

使用道具 举报

174#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:03:07 | 只看该作者
这位名叫James Mcmillan的八旬老人为了抗议媒体围攻福特,为了表达他对福特的支持,今天巳经在寒风中,在市府门口站了4个小时,他将一直待到到市府职员下班。

回复

使用道具 举报

175#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:08:17 | 只看该作者
Look at this lair, everybody shut up your mouth!
Mayor Rob Ford: 'Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine'
Toronto mayor makes stunning admission during city hall scrum

CBC News Posted: Nov 05, 2013 12:34 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 05, 2013 1:00 PM ET
'Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine'       
?

'Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine' 3:15
Related Stories

Timeline: Toronto mayor Rob Fod

(Note: CBC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external links.)

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford admitted Tuesday he has smoked crack cocaine "in one of my drunken stupors."

Ford made the shocking statement Tuesday at Toronto City Hall in a scrum with reporters.

“Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine,” Ford said.

“But, no — do I? Am I an addict, no? Have I tried it? Um, probably in one of my drunken stupors, probably approximately about a year ago.”

The mayor suggested that he hadn’t been lying when reporters previously asked him about the tape.

“So, I wasn’t lying. You didn’t ask the correct questions,” Ford said.

“No I’m not an addict and no, I do not do drugs. I made mistakes in the past and all I can do is apologize, but it is what it is and I can’t change the past.”

"Yes, I've made mistakes, all I can do now is apologize and move on," the mayor said. "I can apologize to my family, my friends, my colleagues and the people of this great city."

Last week, Toronto's police chief said authorities had recovered a video of the mayor with images that corresponded with media reports about him appearing to smoke crack cocaine.

Ford repeated a call for the tape to be released on Tuesday.

"I don't even recall there being a tape or a video and I know that. So I want to see the state that I was in. I wasn't lying," he told reporters.

Ford's admission comes after months of speculation that began in May of this year when reports surfaced that a video exists that shows the mayor smoking what appears to be crack cocaine.

Ford, 44, was elected as the mayor of Toronto three years ago. He still has another year to go in his current term.

During his time as mayor, Ford has consistently drawn headlines both for his work at city hall and his life outside of it.

Earlier this year, the Toronto Star and the U.S. gossip website Gawker each reported that someone had been shopping a video of the mayor using crack cocaine.

Ford denied both the video’s existence and using crack cocaine.
回复

使用道具 举报

176#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:10:05 | 只看该作者
哎哎,别瞪眼瞎说,谁跑题了?我最早的观点是“TTC不能罢工是省议会做出的决定而不是市政府!你不能从省政府那得到好处然后给市政府评功摆好!”,你看清楚了!那个2B上海跑这来跟我犟,现在他瘪了,咋地,你也打算现现眼?
天子门生 发表于 2013-11-5 08:14 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

您这个最早的观点回复在我指出ZH_ZHU 网友的“谁当都可以做”变成“谁都可以当”的回复。 那不是跑题瞎说吗? 一上来就瞎嚷嚷! 我没说, 您的皮还真不薄!
回复

使用道具 举报

177#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:24:48 | 只看该作者
TTC不能罢工要由省议会通过就以为是省府的功劳, 不关市府屁事。那么 福特要造地铁, 要垃圾外包,要做什么什么, 也是要由市议会通过, 是不是功劳是市议会的不能给市长摆功? 某些人看事情很表面很肤浅, 还自以为是。:smokin:
回复

使用道具 举报

178#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:39:13 | 只看该作者
其实福特是否有错,是否改错,是否下台,关咱屁事。

- 此帖来自无忧论坛手机版
就是你不给用 发表于 2013-11-5 12:57

没办法,中国人里啥都缺,就脑残不缺,屋央屋央的。。没有办法的事。。。

其实我很少在新风的帖子里发言,因为新风的帖子基本上是不着四六,后面再跟上一帮脑残,那还有个看?呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

179#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:42:58 | 只看该作者
TTC不能罢工要由省议会通过就以为是省府的功劳, 不关市府屁事。那么 福特要造地铁, 要垃圾外包,要做什么什么, 也是要由市议会通过, 是不是功劳是市议会的不能给市长摆功? 某些人看事情很表面很肤浅, 还自以为是。
uv706 发表于 2013-11-5 13:24

我估计你是个女的,我不想攻击你。道理已经给你讲明白了,你爱选谁选谁。。。

福特这种极右翼的人物在政治纲领上很容易转向民族主义,他这种人得势,有色人种的境地是很不利的。。。如果多伦多真的有什么民族冲突,你作为少数族裔中的妇女首当其中。。。从来版主那贴的98年华人妇女在印尼被轮奸的照片,你好好看看吧。如果你大脑还能正常运转的话,你好好想想,你要用你的大脑做你自己的主人,这才是一个正常人的思维,懂么?
回复

使用道具 举报

180#
发表于 2013-11-5 13:56:16 | 只看该作者
我估计你是个女的,我不想攻击你。道理已经给你讲明白了,你爱选谁选谁。。。

福特这种极右翼的人物在政治纲领上很容易转向民族主义,他这种人得势,有色人种的境地是很不利的。。。如果多伦多真的有什么民族冲突,你作为少数族裔中的妇女首当其中。。。从来版主那贴的98年华人妇女在印尼被轮奸的照片,你好好看看吧。如果你大脑还能正常运转的话,你好好想想,你要用你的大脑做你自己的主人,这才是一个正常人的思维,懂么?
天子门生 发表于 2013-11-5 13:42

不幸的是, 发表歧视亚裔社论"asian students suffering for success"的一直不道歉的加拿大最大媒体, 多伦多星报; 污蔑华人是暴徒的美国CNN; 还有节目里说杀死CHINESE"很INTERESTING的  美国广播公司(ABC); 都是当地的主要左翼媒体. 当年的排华法案, 通过前, 也有当地工会组织的推动. 怎么看待左翼势力对华人的损害? 华裔 的节俭和勤劳致富, 和这里左翼势力的理念, 严重冲突.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表