16#
发表于 2012-7-4 11:29:02 | 只看该作者
49天长5磅多?!
要是鱼也长那么快,钓着就爽了:laugh:
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2012-7-4 11:29:10 | 只看该作者
文章里其他的所有例子全部都是指华裔移民造假,说明大陆垃圾移民是造假的主力军,从侧面体现了移民部全面停止目前以大陆国移为主的垃圾移民政策是防止加拿大造假的重要措施之一。

所言甚是,,,,没看到本地白人造假的例子,,,,,,大家熟悉的都是大陆人, 印叉, 斯叉, 东殴, 中东等族裔的例子,,,,关大门的康尼,,,,真的功德无量!!!!!!都是这些垃圾污染了加拿大.....

请不服气的举些本地白人造假的例子,,,,,????/
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2012-7-4 11:41:23 | 只看该作者
去华人超市看看,例如华盛,红星二锅头的料酒,沱牌的料酒等等,特地打电话问北京酒厂的朋友,人家觉得滑稽,滑稽在假酒多的是,但五十六度的红星二锅头加盐料酒,很有想象力。
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2012-7-4 11:59:16 | 只看该作者
文章作者有两条路: 1. 努力成为下届总理, 来改善你所担心的所有造假问题;
                          2. 回到你原出生地居住, 省得如此多的抱怨.

别在这里瞎得瑟了.
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2012-7-4 12:01:07 | 只看该作者
文章作者有两条路: 1. 努力成为下届总理, 来改善你所担心的所有造假问题;
                          2. 回到你原出生地居住, 省得如此多的抱怨.

别在这里瞎得瑟了.
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2012-7-4 12:35:12 | 只看该作者
这个苦逼的作者戴湖湖,脑袋是纸糊的吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2012-7-4 13:10:07 | 只看该作者
哈,通过扩大“造假”的定义让中国的食品安全问题和加拿大的食品安全问题划等号,高?傻?装傻?

所谓“造假”是指把本不是的说成是的。比如把圈养的鸡说成是放养的,人工喂养的说成野生的,这才是造假!
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2012-7-4 16:47:03 | 只看该作者
一些结论经不起推敲,似乎在发泄怨气。
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2012-7-4 17:18:10 | 只看该作者
华文媒体素质差,这篇文章就是例子。作者以偏概全、如此脑残看问题,怎么还可以在报纸上堂而皇之写文章?报纸依赖这种作者的文章充版面,说明该报已经无药可救了。
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2012-7-4 17:18:18 | 只看该作者
加拿大,美国是造假祖师爷,看不出来。
Court evidences are very tricky, misleading and deceptive in my personal experience

Most of the honourable justice does not know what they want in the court and doe not know what are evidences for the case in my experience, but the honourable makes people believe they are using evidences against you in court. The honourable justice does not always use evidences people believed to be true and evidence, I found all of them use manufactured evidence or processed evidences and ignore real evidences, I am not only surprised, but also confused.

In the case of mine, the Ponzi scheme is falsified by OSC and its staff’ false sworn evidences and manufactory. The definition of crime and definition of Ponzi scheme have changed and simplified by OSC and courts.

When my investors and I try to provide evidences to the court and the honourable, the honourable seems lying in the court that there is no evidence, no reliable evidence, not enough evidence as excuses  at all the times.

All evidences are government lawyers commissioned affidavit, court paper documents and honorable justice orders, most of times, the court orders even are not justice’s orders, the honourable take orders from the lawyers of government and signed by the justice, it is appear to be conflicting interest and dishonor, they totally ignore and forget investors, or majority investors and their interest. I am the only one who always put investors’ interest first.   

The way the lawyers and honourable justice make evidences are the words familiar to you and the public that” you have the right to be silent, anything you say will be used (manufactured or falsified) as evidence against you. They will mis-interpret what you say and what you mean to mislead or help the justice find case or make the case against you.

The crown attorney, Lawyers on the other side always falsified your word or mine as true evidences, there is no motivation and real evidences in my case, only tens thousands of court documents and procedures and years’ processes. There is no communication, no dialogue, no exchange of evidences, no talk, no understanding and intention to understand each other, no honesty, no sincerity and no honor, no brain and no theory and no solution, no aim and no open motivation, but plenty of damages, harm and prosecution and punishment before prove.

It seems the longer, the more punishment and damage, the happier, the crown office attorney and OSC attorney and its staff feel. They seems try to make money for the government, but waste huge money and effort for nothing and mislead the government and the public. They are in the business of making money, dreams of hundred thousand of times of 500 dollar per hour, but they do not know how to make money and where to make and lose big in my case.  Nobody could make money from the minus 60 million dollars except myself. I did not invite anybody to destroy himself and the government financially and its reputation.

The honorable Chinese Warren Buffett ‘s 1% weekly return is a 20 years’ effort, a dream, miracle, a theory, practice, good for investors, economy and the government, why do give us all a chance?

HONOR & DISHONOR

This is the most important aspect of the law. In law, “Honor” or “Dishonor” is a process. It is what is done in response to a presentment. Throughout the entire process you must be in honor. This applies to everything you do in the legal process. To act with dishonor toward the other person is the highest sin in any system of law.
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2012-7-4 17:33:08 | 只看该作者
一讲司法大家都讲证据,案子一到我这里旁氏欺诈的定义也可以变,需要的证据也变了,什么是证据,我发现证券会,警察和法官都不清楚。一系列的法庭事件和过程变成了证据。这叫造假,制造冤假错案是经常的事。

法官的诀窍在”证据“,只有律师说好了,法官同意才是证据,不是真正意义,不是大家普遍认为的证据。

警察和律师说你可以保持沉默,你说话就可以成为证据,说话的意思,可以篡改捏造成为证据。

每个人必须把钱给他们,听律师和法官的,否则就成证据,你没做错事,可以说错就是证据。律师每小时500 一方是抢你的钱,掠夺,时间也长,赚的也多,客户越多。一方是惩罚你,考验你。

很多人打官司输不是没有证据,而是法官不认你的证据,故意的,你做什么也没有用,法官不听,是不对的,应该投诉,告他, DISHONOR.

很多人不懂法,盲目崇拜,法官非常随意。一个法官受尊敬必须做到:公平合理,有理有据,否则麻烦很大。目前法律过于商业化和欺诈性,外行是没有识别能力的。
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2012-7-4 17:56:57 | 只看该作者
6月14日晚,来自中国上海的华裔外卖郎刘震波送外卖时竟遭遇"死亡陷阱",被6名埋伏在那儿的15至20岁的黑人青年残忍地开枪劫杀!日前警方已将全部6名凶手拘捕,其中两人被控"一级谋杀"罪名。令人唏嘘不已的是,刘震波辛勤工作努力赚钱本是为在加拿大读书的儿子,而他已决定在数月后就返回中国和妻子团聚安享晚年,不料惨死他乡!而其中主犯曾是一位有前科的造假惯犯。

这个作者有病!!
明明是刘震波是在美国被杀的,就因为他儿子在加拿大读书,就把美国杀人,造假的原因安插在加拿大头上?
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2012-7-4 18:04:31 | 只看该作者
区别在于:加拿大造假的行为,是个人的,在加拿大全体人口中占的比例是很小的,毕竟是少数的;中国造假的行为,完全不仅仅是个人行为,个人造假与之相比,简直是小巫见大巫,而且参与造假行为的人,也不仅仅是少数,几乎快成了“全民造假”(声明:我说的“几乎”,不是“绝对”)。大家学过哲学,量的巨大差异,造成质的不同,只有5%是不好、95%是好的话,那么可以说整体的质是好的;而95%不好、5%是好的话,那么整体就可以看成是不好的。加拿大社会不是天堂,不可能是完美的,有少数不好、甚至落后的事情,这很正常,不能否定整个社会不好,这是中国社会根本无法相提并论的。
我忍不住要这么罗嗦一番,即使是这么简单的道理。因为我发现,总是有那么一批脑子有问题的人,甚至不管他们曾经学习多好、学历多高,可是他们的逻辑思维幼稚的比小学生都不如,是不是读书的时候只是为了分数而已?他们对加拿大,是鸡蛋里挑骨头,一点毛病都似乎无法容忍;可是对中国呢,那么多严重的、大家都看得见、甚至中国政府都承认的问题,却视而不见,还振振有词的辩解,甚至颠倒黑白。
说他们是脑残,真的,其实一点也不过分。
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2012-7-4 18:44:14 | 只看该作者
回复 28# 加加减减

那个社会都有好的,都有坏的,出现一些坏的现象,就95%的坏,真不知道你怎么想的。 这95%不好,你怎么算出来的。 就算你爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,叔叔,阿姨,哥哥,姐姐,老婆,孩子全都不好,就你一个好的,这个好的比例也有10%啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2012-7-4 18:44:47 | 只看该作者
作者的思维太有问题了,如果她是新移民尚可原谅,因为来的时间短,看问题难免有中国式的片面。如果她巳来了个把年头,那说明她白来了,到至今还学不会,这种人还是回家种田吧!

- 此帖来自无忧论坛手机版
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表