温度感觉: -8°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
打印 上一主题 下一主题

赖昌星被曝和黑帮有联系 最早25日遣返

46#
发表于 2011-7-14 11:28:53 | 只看该作者

快讯:赖昌星最早本月25日被遣返回国

我是什么样的人不重要, 重要的是你这人良心大大的坏了。 说加拿大的制度不过如此,说加拿大选择性执法。告诉你, 西方社会所建立的公平制度,起码在表面上是公平的。 相反, 在中国有严重的制度性的和表面化的不公平。 所以, 不要掩饰你的移民的实际目的。轮子怎么了, 轮子不干坏事, 我看你天天说违心的话。你以为说本人是轮子, 本人就不说你了? 告诉你, 我认识的轮子都比你地道。 我感觉你这类人绝对在移民的时候隐瞒了自己共产党员的身份。是党员就该为党国卖命, 而你在加拿大为资本家干苦力。 你这类人, 可耻。
新大陆货运 发表于 2011-7-13 15:10 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

你好像觉得我说你是轮子是在贬你。但你又说“轮子不干坏事”,“轮子都比你地道”。那我是在抬举你啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2011-7-14 12:30:51 | 只看该作者
你这类人也就欺负那些嘴苯的。 看见我的马甲,不管是新大陆货运还是方山, 你放老实了。 关于中国制度性的歧视和不公平,不用我举例, 你比谁都清楚。其实那就是你移民的一个原因; 还有一个, 就是环境好; 最后一个, 资源丰富。  不要嘴硬,民主制度不好, 你不会来的。
新大陆货运 发表于 2011-7-14 12:57 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

你这么可怜兮兮,笨嘴笨舌的,我就不欺负你了。只要你“老实”的享受你的民猪体制,别整天诬蔑造谣中国和中共(和你不相干)。
回复

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2011-7-14 12:41:54 | 只看该作者
你看看论坛上面,有人比你还苯的? 抬轿子吹喇叭但是没有人发奖金, 你累不累? 糟的东西你说的再好,也还是没有人买。 你鼓动大家爱共产党爱中国的体制, 你做梦吧。 人家要是爱,也就不来加拿大了。 
说你脑子进水, 你就是不服。 天。 
新大陆货运 发表于 2011-7-14 13:35 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

你说我“欺负那些嘴苯的”,现在又说“论坛上面,有人比你还苯的”。真是被我调戏得前言不搭后语。
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2011-7-18 01:36:48 | 只看该作者
I use English to talk about what I want to talk, actually, I think, Canada can not remove he to China, and he can not go back China,this is refer about his life.because outside of China,people never know what they will to do.
          This is not like Canadian lawyer to talk about Chinese human right or not right, actually, Chinese people very nice, but China "权力斗争" never stop, maybe this four words(权力斗争) for Canadian, people will not knows what is that means.
          That means, they can says when 赖 go back China will no problem, they also can make some reasons let he die( maybe you'll ask: why will they do that??? if you ask this qustion, I don't know how to talk, maybe by some leader's order or maybe the other resons),but people will not know what will happened, because China is not a freedom and jural country,  this is means sometimes people will not know what they will to do because by some bad people force.
         Sometimes, outside of China, people only can see the periphery, but never know inside of China, for some things, they talk to foreign, how it better could be, but the things never like that.
         They can make good form to his family to foreign to watch, but nobady know what will
happened if 赖 go back China, maybe when he were back China, he just get the many years jail life, or no problem, or maybe he will die in China but people will not know what's going on.
          This is just the one thing, that is Chinese clan "权力斗争", the other thing, some Chinese people never put down their heart of enmity,sometimes in China, like some people just store $10 or $20, but they need get the more than 10 years jail. and 赖
leave out 530 hundred millionS taxs, you can think about, how Chinese people will hate him. if he will not die in the jail, when he go out the jail, maybe some people will attack him.
        And if his case refer about any Chinese clan's family, or he talk about any Chinese clan's family, he will very dangers. so I think, he never talked about Chinese clan's family with him, because he worry about it.
        By the news, he even talked, if he was not in Canada, he was died already, thing like he's talked, he knows when he in Canada, he will no problem, and if he's in China, he will very dangers.
       I'm not his family or his friend, but I know Chinese because I even lived in China.
       I hope this my information people can see it, especially emigration.
回复

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2011-7-23 11:39:33 | 只看该作者
Mr. Lai won't be sent back to China forever. Let us see how the result is...
kevin73 发表于 2011-7-12 15:15

你又胡扯了吧!
事实证明了吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

51#
发表于 2011-7-25 09:09:20 | 只看该作者
你又胡扯了吧!
事实证明了吧!
*火眼金睛* 发表于 2011-7-23 12:39

加拿大政府高呀, 把赖的律师都耍了.
回复

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2011-7-27 14:28:07 | 只看该作者
马后炮呀.
回复

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2011-7-27 15:11:10 | 只看该作者
律师和法官唱的双簧,不把赖的钱榨干不回放他走,不到生无分文哪也别想去,一旦没钱了要领加拿大的救济,对不起,去中国吃免费的牢饭去,哪时他的死活加拿大法官和律师都是不介意的。可这些钱,是赖走私得来的,是中国人民的钱。加拿大的司法系统,即作了婊子,又立了牌坊,还顺带诽谤了中国同行,人虚伪到了这个份上,才能是人类5000年文明修炼的结果。
桃木钉 发表于 2011-7-12 14:50

人要是心理阴暗的话, 什么事都往坏处想.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表