• 实时天气:蒙特利尔 11°
    温度感觉: 10°

入籍华裔回国签证困惑 中国血统遭歧视?

发表于 2011-3-24 09:27:30 | 显示全部楼层
农民变成地主后比地主还狠。在党的头脑中,阶级斗争永远不会熄灭。加拿大总是力图消除一切歧视,包括阶级歧视,但中国,就是要把人分成各种类型,各种等级。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
前两天刚去办的,也是一肚子气。拿着加拿大护照去的,被要求出示以前的有中国签证的加拿大护照或中国护照,否则不给办。我抱怨说没看到这种通知,回答说一年前就贴网上了,自己回去找,果然回来翻了若干网页后才找到这条“重要通知”。真不明白为什么不放在首页或签证办理须知里,或者在申请表中提一句也行阿。我前面一对中国小夫妻和我一样没办成,我后面一个俄罗斯女人拿着和我一样的材料很顺利就办了。出来后和俄罗斯女人抱怨,她说,谁让你是中国人呢,即使你是加拿大公民,但是长了一个chinese face,中国人去中国比我们老外难。
whxh99 发表于 2011-3-24 10:22

一看就是编的,正常人怎么可能这么说话?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:29:47 | 显示全部楼层
20楼说出了关键!
就是因为想要两边的好处都占着,才惹出这许多麻烦。
这就是中国的国情,没有双重国籍。很多老年人长期生活在加拿大又不愿意放弃中国国籍,当然会遇到麻烦。
所以骂人没用,由此攻击中国政府也没道理。与其在这里发牢骚,不如想点实际办法推动双重国籍提案。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:32:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 29# ding33

持非越南护照的.

越南的做法与世界上许多地方相同,取得美加护照的流亡西藏人也可以投票选新的达赖喇嘛。中国若不实施双国籍,也可以像美国一样采取默认,免签证,十年有效往返等。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
First of all, I am writing this on my own behalf, not the Chinese government. I respond this email because I don't quite agree with writer and most of the responses. The posting made some complaints about the way Chinese consulate handling visa applications by new Chinese Canadians. I don't see anything improper about it. However, I think the writer misunderstood and misinterpreted the requirements for showing your Canadian passport(s) and old Chinese passport(s).

1) All contries require people to show sufficient idendifications to prove who you are. You CANNOT prove who you are yourself. You have to prove who you are by someone or sone organization. When this requirement comes from the Chinese government, you started to complain. Did you complain that when you apply Canadian PR card, or passport you have to ask a doctor, or a layer or PE to sign your documents?
2) You said it that people do not have to show the old passport(s). You can use other documents to prove who you are. As long as you can prove who you are, you are ok. As how you can prove who you are, there are some ways to do so, but you have to do it.

I would say the way the Chinese consulate does things can improve. But I would also like to say we Chinese should also be more understanding with the Chinese regulations. To my first point above, I have an example to share with people. My university class is now in the US. It took him more than 8 years to get the US PR status. The reason is that his name is the same with another person. His application documents were mixed up with that person. He had to prove he was not that person himself by get proper documents from China and where he worked/studied in the US.
LHSH 发表于 2011-3-24 08:54 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

回此假洋鬼子.
你别不懂装懂好不好?既然申请者是加拿大公民,其身份是应该由加拿大来证明,而不是由曾经持有的什么其他国家的资料来证明.加拿大护照是加拿大政府颁发给其公民用于向外国政府证明其公民身份的文件,你想否认这点吗?
加拿大护照不能证明华裔加拿大人的身份,却能证明非华裔加拿大人的身份,这不是很滑稽吗?这不是歧视有是什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
最新趋势是有不少小留学生也在想办法加入加拿大国籍的同时保留中国国籍。新规定就是冲着这些人去的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:37:29 | 显示全部楼层
中国若不实施双国籍,可以像美国等地方一样采取默认,或免签证,十年有效往返等等。中国为什么要把对她最亲近的一人群推开?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:37:51 | 显示全部楼层
这不认为这是歧视行为。 因为同样的道理,当你还没有加入加拿大国籍的时候, 你去更换你的枫叶卡,加国政府也必须要你出示你的新和旧的护照,才可以更换, 而工作人员拿到新旧护照后,就翻开看一看,也是看你的名字或者是人和照片相符后,才可以发放新的枫叶卡。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:41:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复  ding33

持非越南护照的.

越南的做法与世界上许多地方相同,取得美加护照的流亡西藏人也可以投票选新的达赖喇嘛。中国若不实施双国籍,也可以像美国一样采取默认,免签证,十年有效往返等。
zh_hua 发表于 2011-3-24 10:32 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

没错. 现在只有一年多次往返的. 唉...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:43:05 | 显示全部楼层
回复 24# 1234321

First of all, I am writing this on my own behalf, not the Chinese government. I respond this email because I don't quite agree with writer and most of the responses. The posting made some complaints about the way Chinese consulate handling visa applications by new Chinese Canadians. I don't see anything improper about it. However, I think the writer misunderstood and misinterpreted the requirements for showing your Canadian passport(s) and old Chinese passport(s).

1) All contries require people to show sufficient idendifications to prove who you are. You CANNOT prove who you are yourself. You have to prove who you are by someone or sone organization. When this requirement comes from the Chinese government, you started to complain. Did you complain that when you apply Canadian PR card, or passport you have to ask a doctor, or a layer or PE to sign your documents?
2) You said it that people do not have to show the old passport(s). You can use other documents to prove who you are. As long as you can prove who you are, you are ok. As how you can prove who you are, there are some ways to do so, but you have to do it.

I would say the way the Chinese consulate does things can improve. But I would also like to say we Chinese should also be more understanding with the Chinese regulations. To my first point above, I have an example to share with people. My university class is now in the US. It took him more than 8 years to get the US PR status. The reason is that his name is the same with another person. His application documents were mixed up with that person. He had to prove he was not that person himself by get proper documents from China and where he worked/studied in the US.
LHSH 发表于 2011-3-24 08:54
Full of Garbage

Write something that is not gargage to share with viewers. To do something that helps is better than just complaining.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:43:16 | 显示全部楼层
实在不明白为什么要这样做,难道不在中国出生的人,就不会有问题吗,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:46:05 | 显示全部楼层
实在不明白为什么要这样做,难道不在中国出生的人,就不会有问题吗,
loveRwmtgb 发表于 2011-3-24 10:43

这是为什么呢?哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-24 09:56:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 44# citi

Found some reasonal people, I like postings 34, 35 and 40.
Ding Ding Ding
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表