温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉: -3°
楼主: 大分

没用放大镜看合同: 换热水炉中招咋解套?

发表于 2011-1-23 14:24:54 | 显示全部楼层
请看看我们中国人是怎样大义灭亲的! 就别怪人家歧视你了.
jane33a 发表于 2011-1-23 01:33 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

It has nothing to do with 大义灭亲 but everything to do with "right or wrong".

Actually is's our culture that appraises 大义灭亲 which was developed to extreme during the Culture Revolution.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-23 15:51:24 | 显示全部楼层
人民群众的眼光是雪亮的。哈哈。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-23 16:38:38 | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 wuyishan 于 2011-1-23 16:42 编辑

说的很对,任何一个接触热水炉的相关人员,一看Livclean公司的炉子,肯定知道这是有合同在身的,短期内去换他,必定让客户吃不了兜着走,肯定要有不小的罚金的。不知那个Agent已经做了几项生意,为什么还要置顾客利益而不顾,怂恿你毫无意义地换掉这个原本就是新的炉?

除非你看到原租金贵了不少,觉得当时上当受骗,如今要下决心挽回,才做出的决定!

凭我的直觉,由于这篇文章的出现,和众多人的阅读和部分人参与的讨论,必然会害了很多很多的来自中国的移民们,大家不了解事情的本质,只是增加了不精通英语恐惧,以至于将来恐于面对现实,而耽误了许多原本就是有利于大家的事!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-23 17:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
楼主请冷静下来,仔细回想。
首先,你老婆没有错,用了十几年的炉子应该换,签了L公司的炉子也没什么,5年的合同也是合理的,否则公司怎么赚钱。如果你搬家,通常是转给下个住户,如果新住户不接受,就要和公司协商解决了。
这个事情的罪魁祸首是你的那个所谓的“能源专家”,出于职业道德,一年新炉子是不应该被换掉的,但很多销售人员只为了赚钱,做出了很多不道德甚至欺骗的事情,已经换了暖炉和马桶,还做了喷棉,他太贪心了,还要把炉子也换掉,你的一切麻烦都是他带给你的,原本是件好事,现在却搞成这样。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-24 00:56:34 | 显示全部楼层
楼主请冷静下来,仔细回想。
首先,你老婆没有错,用了十几年的炉子应该换,签了L公司的炉子也没什么,5年的合同也是合理的,否则公司怎么赚钱。如果你搬家,通常是转给下个住户,如果新住户不接受,就要和公司协商解决了。
这个事情的罪魁祸首是你的那个所谓的“能源专家”,出于职业道德,一年新炉子是不应该被换掉的,但很多销售人员只为了赚钱,做出了很多不道德甚至欺骗的事情,已经换了暖炉和马桶,还做了喷棉,他太贪心了,还要把炉子也换掉,你的一切麻烦都是他带给你的,原本是件好事,现在却搞成这样。
jack.c 发表于 2011-1-23 17:10 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

其实,所谓的“能源专家”的说法也不对:热水炉更换你是拿不到一分钱补贴的,除非是你换成“即热”式热水炉(即TANKLESS)。所以我还是建议你去找“能源专家”及其所在公司协商解决问题。若你还有疑问,可留下你的联系方式,我可以帮你。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-24 11:41:51 | 显示全部楼层
很心痛啊,在2007年我也像你一样,经不起推销员唆引,也犯下大错,结果他们要追数公司人员恐吓我们,结果我也非常害怕,他们要我银行号码,无没有给他们,写了张现金支票,当作深刻教训,以後那些推销员上门不耍开门跟他们谈话。
boulton 发表于 2011-1-22 21:29

现金支票上应该有银行号码吧,以后要小心。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-25 00:47:45 | 显示全部楼层
你唱罢了,他登场。
有道是:“机关算尽太聪明,反 ....... “ 。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-25 11:45:36 | 显示全部楼层
好像从2011年开始,新的热水炉都有合同了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-25 12:47:36 | 显示全部楼层
我记得我才搬进买的房子后,有个老外号称是能源顾问要对我家里的热水器做评估。他要我提供一个玻璃杯,然后从安全阀那里排出了点水(当然是锈水了),然后煞有介事地对我说这个热水器必须换,要不然很快就要堵塞管道了。他们可以免费为我更换热水器。可我的热水器是前房东才装了2年,我搬入后续租的。才两年多的热水器不可能锈蚀那么严重吧?我当时就拒绝了这个西人。
过后,我打电话给租热水器的公司,他们的回答是如果我还在合同期中(那时刚签约没几个月),没经他们同意换其它公司的热水器,要补交罚款和其它费用(共1000多),而其它公司所谓免费更换,是指的不收新装热水器的安装费、材料费等,不会包括前一公司的罚金和其它费用。我问为何才2年多的热水器就有锈水?回答是减压阀那里2年多都没水流动,会有一点锈,再多放点水就能看到是正常的了。
我把减压阀那里打开,流出的都是清水了。。。。;)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-25 23:26:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复 83# 东来顺
well, that is not true

tell you a true story

we were approached by such a small company in late 2009, I told them we do not need their services, no need to change our water tank
last week, one of the coldest night, my water tank ( after 15 years of use by 5 people ) breaks down, it is 11:30PM and I do not know it, until 1:20AM I hear the water tank keeps turning on, than, I went down to basement and saw that there is water breaks ( no having a baby, haha ) and the burner keeps turning on cause cold water keeps pouring in and leaks to drainage, I turned the power off and water volve shut. came back to kitchen, I found my Embridge invoice and call them, a customer service person answer my call at almost 2:00AM, give me advise, well, I did it already anyway, and promise send a service technician early next morning, so, now, think about it, will you be able to call your service contract guy at 2AM in the middle of the night? Well, next day, the guy arrived and confirmed the water tank is totally collapsed and ordered a new tank to be delivered next morning. I got a brand new 60 GAL water tank next morning 11AM, well, I do not have hot water for 1 day. And the water tank is on rental and I need no to paid a penny. Can your small contractor match up to this? Well, someone will said the rental fee covers it, yes, it does.
This is a commercial world, no free lunch.
But, if you are greedy, haha, you will paid it some day, some how.
I will still using this rented water tank for the rest of my life, it brings me peace of mind and all I have to do is to make money in the field that I am the experts. Not make money by cunning and greedy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-26 10:04:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复  东来顺
well, that is not true

tell you a true story

we were approached by such a small company in late 2009, I told them we do not need their services, no need to change our water tank
last week, one of the coldest night, my water tank ( after 15 years of use by 5 people ) breaks down, it is 11:30PM and I do not know it, until 1:20AM I hear the water tank keeps turning on, than, I went down to basement and saw that there is water breaks ( no having a baby, haha ) and the burner keeps turning on cause cold water keeps pouring in and leaks to drainage, I turned the power off and water volve shut. came back to kitchen, I found my Embridge invoice and call them, a customer service person answer my call at almost 2:00AM, give me advise, well, I did it already anyway, and promise send a service technician early next morning, so, now, think about it, will you be able to call your service contract guy at 2AM in the middle of the night? Well, next day, the guy arrived and confirmed the water tank is totally collapsed and ordered a new tank to be delivered next morning. I got a brand new 60 GAL water tank next morning 11AM, well, I do not have hot water for 1 day. And the water tank is on rental and I need no to paid a penny. Can your small contractor match up to this? Well, someone will said the rental fee covers it, yes, it does.
This is a commercial world, no free lunch.
But, if you are greedy, haha, you will paid it some day, some how.
I will still using this rented water tank for the rest of my life, it brings me peace of mind and all I have to do is to make money in the field that I am the experts. Not make money by cunning and greedy!
baodiao 发表于 2011-1-25 23:26 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

You totally miss my point, I am thinking change my tank without signing a contract.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-27 12:57:48 | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 loneshepherd 于 2011-1-27 13:01 编辑
You totally miss my point, I am thinking change my tank without signing a contract.
东来顺 发表于 2011-1-26 10:04 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

I agree. People should seek owing not renting a water tank after their contract expire.
You can also buy out the water tank. I did twice, and paid around $300 each time and used next 5 years without any problem. Did not know how long it could last (somewhere 10 years I guess) as I sold my houses
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-1 20:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复 32# Lugasz

我的也是22.99+tax,15年合同,前房主(白人)签的合同,难道他们也受骗了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-1 20:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复  Minii
契约社会会害人,人情社会更会害人。
想想梁山好汉,一个个义薄云天,挥金如土,为朋友两肋插刀,
对陌生人就蒙汗药,打闷棍,人肉包子,无所不用其极。
也没见他们有没有丝毫愧疚。

只是游戏规则不同而已。
显示名称 发表于 2011-1-22 23:44 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

言之有理
回复