楼主: zhengqi1

市选投票: 对福特说不

发表于 2010-10-6 18:48:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 45# 仐囸驲

中医造反派跟福特一个德性。喜欢拿性器官争论,“战斗力”强!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 19:31:50 | 显示全部楼层
Ford is a racist for sure, and he verbally attacked chinese several times, so I strong believed We chinese Canadian should zero tolerance to racist no matter who he or she is, that's why my wife, I and many of my friends will go to vote against stupid FORD.

NO FORD!!

Besides I regarded FORD as my enemy politically for the rest of my life even though I respect his right to try to be a mayer as a human being.

Again FORD is not our chinese canadian is option for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 20:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
FORD is racist and verbally attached we chinese several times, that's why my wife and I decided to go to vote against FORD definatelly, besides I tried to change one of colleage from
favor FORD to against FORD today( I am proud of myself and I will try to do the same thing the people I know) .

Again FORD is and will be my enemy politically for the rest of my life even through I respect his  right to vote for mayor as a human being, furthermore I think we chinese canadian should and must zero tolorence to racist especally he is against us.

NO FORD!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 20:32:24 | 显示全部楼层
FORD is racist and verbally attached we chinese several times, that's why my wife and I decided to go to vote against FORD definatelly, besides I tried to change one of colleage from
favor FORD to against FORD today (I am proud of myself in this case and I will try to do the same thing to the people I know as many as I can).

Again FORD is and will be my enemy politically for the rest of my life even through I respect his right to vote for mayor as a human being, furthermore I think we chinese canadian should and must zero tolorence to racist especally he is attack and against us.

DON'T be stupid any more, SAY NO to FORD!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 20:35:34 | 显示全部楼层
favor FORD to against FORD today (I am proud of myself in this case and I will try to do the same thing to the people I know as many as I can).

Again FORD is and will be my enemy politically for the rest of my life even through I respect his right to vote for mayor as a human being, furthermore I think we chinese canadian should and must zero tolorence to racist especally he is attack and against us.

DON'T be stupid any more, SAY NO to FORD!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 20:37:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复
骑兵连连长 发表于 2010-10-6 19:48

非常感谢连长的视频!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 20:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
Ford is a racist for sure, and he verbally attacked chinese several times, so I strong believed We chinese Canadian should zero tolerance to racist no matter who he or she is, that's why my wife, I and many of my friends will go to vote against stupid FORD.

NO FORD!!

Besides I regarded FORD as my enemy politically for the rest of my life even though I respect his right to try to be a mayer as a human being.

Again FORD is not our chinese canadian is option for sure.
西北羊 发表于 2010-10-6 20:31

这就足够了,一票否决。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 20:42:35 | 显示全部楼层
zhengqi1 发表于 2008-12-31 16:43
谁再跟我臭吹什么加拿大民主政治体制,您躲远点儿,小心我啐你一脸:呸!呸!!呸!!!

you don't believe in 加拿大民主政治体制, yet you are here telling us to NOT vote for ford?
283y 发表于 2010-10-6 04:50

能否给个链接,当时是在讨论什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 20:46:40 | 显示全部楼层
帖子看到这儿,对某些“好像西方人说“像狗一样工作”,和中国人说“像老黄牛一样工作”是一个意思吧?”的说法,依然深觉不解:为什么我们的一些人对福特对少数族裔明显非常不友好的言论,能不惜用中国的“像老黄牛一样工作”,来诠释福特的语言暴力。这是不是有点太过“善解人意”了?这种“善解人意”正常吗?

用选票对福特说不,最根本的原因,是作为华人需要维护自己最起码的尊严不受任何语言暴力的伤害。

移民是加拿大的国策,因为有移民,面临人口老化的加国发展才可能得以持续。移民作为少数族裔其实是在用自己的劳动养活加拿大,而不是要央求政府的帮助或像有人所说的什么“特殊照顾”。那么反过来,既然加国需要移民来帮助这个国家,就要给少数族裔以起码的尊重而不是随心所欲去侮辱他们!华人像其他少数族裔一样,对加拿大政府没有任何“特殊照顾”的乞求,靠自己的血汗自立自强,但我们需要起码的尊重和尊严。我们反对任何形式的种族歧视言论,因此,在对待福特这样一个曾经对移民以及少数族裔有过明显攻击的政客,作为少数族裔的华人有权利、有义务对他否决。

我们华人移民来到北美这块土地,准备了太多的勤劳、尊重、虚心、低调、隐忍,但我们决不能丢失维护自己尊严和得到应有尊重的底线。在北美这块土地上,早年的殖民主义者从来就没有尊重过原住民,他们对原住民从来都是用刀枪说话。华人新移民到此,我们不会傲慢地对待这里的任何人,但我们应该知道如何来维护我们的尊严。面对福特的歧视性语言暴力,我们用自己的选票否决他、维护我们自己应有的尊严,难道有什么错吗?难道还要幻想他能对少数族裔以及华人能有什么好的作为吗?有些网友大概还没有意识到,我们一些人无原则的谄媚心态,以为西方什么都好,甚至自己被福特说成是“狗”,还要恬着脸说那是把我们当“老黄牛”夸奖呢,其实,是在作践自己,太不知自尊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 20:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
to clarify on #10 who state:"不管选谁上台,都是多伦多的加拿大公民的事情,请中国国籍的人不要干涉加国内政"

actually for municipal(city) election or even provision election, you don't have to be a canadian citizen for voting, in other words, legal permanent residence is also qualify for voting. only the federal election require canadian citizenship for voting.

Regards
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 20:54:16 | 显示全部楼层
Sincere thanks to zhengqi1 and super agree to what he said: " 我们华人移民来到北美这块土地,准备了太多的勤劳、尊重、虚心、低调、隐忍,但我们决不能丢失维护自己尊严和得到应有尊重的底线"

Again, as a chinese canadian, WE SHOULD STAND UP for our right and respect, DON'T BE STUPID ANY MORE..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 21:00:21 | 显示全部楼层
Sincere thanks to zhengqi1 and super agree to what he said: " 我们华人移民来到北美这块土地,准备了太多的勤劳、尊重、虚心、低调、隐忍,但我们决不能丢失维护自己尊严和得到应有尊重的底线"

Again, as a chinese canadian, WE SHOULD STAND UP for our right and respect, DON'T BE STUPID ANY MORE..
西北羊 发表于 2010-10-6 21:54

即使福特有什么减税的政纲,那也只能看作是政客们为上台而准备的政纲。但是,维护自己的尊严,却是华人移民首先应该觉醒的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 21:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
有时这些爱党华侨脑子就是缺根弦。你不喜欢加拿大民主制度,偏跑过来游说选举。你喜欢给独裁者当马仔,却高呼要自尊。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 21:14:31 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢不喜欢,不也得选?

哪里是独裁,谁是马仔? 是你自己脑子太过一根筋。放松点,别绷得太紧哈。

有时这些爱党华侨脑子就是缺根弦。你不喜欢加拿大民主制度,偏跑过来游说选举。你喜欢给独裁者当马仔,却高呼要自尊。