既然是狐狸推荐的,额还是扭着脸听完.
感觉是指法娴熟,琴音醇厚;
只是服装不协调,
一身赘肉,就别勉强露....
回复

使用道具 举报

93#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-3 21:59:12 | 只看该作者
差点没把俺笑趴下 , 有人显然又在得意的诡笑      :cool:       这歌唱的够假---拿腔拿调的    :confused: Anyway, 答案呢? 俺唱过, 忘了呢    :rolleyes:

看得出老师失忆又大意了,曲名是"THOSE WERE THE DAYS"啊!

听听这首名曲,这首歌已被无数名人演唱,但还是很喜欢这种版本,名字是法文, 即中文"索尔维格之歌"...不肯定你是否会喜欢  

Chanson de Solveig
回复

使用道具 举报

94#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-3 22:16:58 | 只看该作者
路过。没找到老歌。

夏天来了,狐离出山了, 既然是"路过",也没忘了撂下"买路费"...

门德尔松与其它许多古典作曲家相比.出名作品不是很多,我也是大众口味,最喜欢他e小调小提琴协奏曲的第一乐章...谢谢

送你一钢琴曲,不知你是否看过电影"THE PIANIST", 电视里时而会重播,很感人,是讲二战时期一犹太钢琴家的故事,生死关头,正是他这首优美的钢琴曲感动了一位本想致他于死地的纳粹士兵,将他偷偷放生...

The Pianist Soundtrack - Main Theme (Nocturne in C-Sharp Mnr

回复

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2009-5-5 08:53:50 | 只看该作者
呵呵, 喜欢。 又有剽窃的嫌疑, 好像是格里格的作品。 忙忙忙, 忙的想不起来音乐都出自哪    ;)      
回复

使用道具 举报

96#
发表于 2009-5-6 07:31:55 | 只看该作者
不错,谢谢你这首如此安祥的钢琴曲,知道什么叫心旷神怡了。面对死亡还能弹出这样的旋律,世间的纷争对那位钢琴家来说又算得了什么呢。没看过那电影,有空一定去看看。

也许让你说对了,狐狸的口味有点大众化。喜欢主题突出,却不显凌乱的音乐。大不大师的作品对我来说有时并不重要。

回复

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2009-5-6 16:26:29 | 只看该作者
I have seen the movie. It's not what I had expected. the pianist was full of pain, full of fear, and maybe some of confusion too. Tears came to my eyes when I heard his playing after the war.

I had thought a lot over it. human come to the world with fear, pain, hope maybe. but never with  hate and jealousy, we build them up in our mind during our whole life.  And maybe that's why I desagree with those people that talking about their fighting for democracy all the time, but only talking about setting the people's mouthes free. And to me,  to set the people's mind free is the real key to the peace and beautifulty of the world. If I was the writer of the movie, I would put this idea as much as I could into it. I do believe that to find out how come  hate, pain, jealousy and fear is more inportant than explaining how people feeling with them.

by the way , I agree that the Chopin Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp minor is realy  perfet one for the movie. I had heard it before , but I didnt remember its name, now I got it. Thank you so much for showing me about the song and the movie.
回复

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2009-5-6 21:04:10 | 只看该作者
认真检讨一下子     
回复

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2009-5-7 11:51:23 | 只看该作者
阿兄,抱歉了。船长出门远游很久了,没能及时顶帖,请原谅。我从头看了看,阿兄的这个帖子很好,我也找回了很多以前的记忆,很有意思。为了感谢你,贴一首歌给你听。

回复

使用道具 举报

100#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-7 20:58:31 | 只看该作者
哈, 实感意外... 失综多年的海船长忽然露面了.....惜客...听"小道消息"讲当年船长阁下带领全体船员"跳船"了...据说偷渡的国家是一美丽的"诗外桃园"...这次回来是短期探亲,路过此地,还是被贵国遣返...回...来..乐... :confused:  

不过阿兄很高兴, 先握握手表示欢迎...

还记得你当年POST的一首曲子,今天POST出来,用它为你接风...

回复

使用道具 举报

101#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-7 21:40:19 | 只看该作者
I have seen the movie. It's not what I had expected. the pianist was full of pain, full of fear, and maybe some of confusion too. Tears came to my eyes when I heard his playing after the war.

I had thought a lot over it. human come to the world with fear, pain, hope maybe. but never with  hate and jealousy, we build them up in our mind during our whole life.  And maybe that's why I desagree with those people that talking about their fighting for democracy all the time, but only talking about setting the people's mouthes free. And to me,  to set the people's mind free is the real key to the peace and beautifulty of the world. If I was the writer of the movie, I would put this idea as much as I could into it. I do believe that to find out how come  hate, pain, jealousy and fear is more inportant than explaining how people feeling with them.

by the way , I agree that the Chopin Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp minor is realy  perfet one for the movie. I had heard it before , but I didnt remember its name, now I got it. Thank you so much for showing me about the song and the movie.

It was said that "the pianist" is the true story for the one of Poland's  great 20th Century musicians. This pianist's is Wladyslaw who is Jews. At the begining of the movie it started with the pices of Chopin's music broadcasting in the local radio station played by this pianist which indicated he was a famous pianist at that time....Then the bombs and gunfire of invading Germany  stoped the program...  Wladyslaw had been living comfortably, even nobly, with his family in a Warsaw apartment before the war...He and his famiy were soon stripped of their possessions and their home  sent to live in the city's “ghetto” where Jews were cut off from the rest of society and forced to live in subhuman conditions...Ultimately his family is transported to concentration camps and faces certain extermination...but Szpilman, because of his fame and his connections, escapes their fate and spends the rest of the war hiding from the Nazis in attics, barren apartments, abandoned hospitals, and even locked closets...due to the war, "Chopin" would not be heard again in Poland for a long time....With this piece of music the movie and the pianist are really impressing...It was reallysad story, but it happened in history...

Thank you, Mr Fox, for your comments...and also appreciate your honest attitude with some points of view...although you changed it to a different topic again...
回复

使用道具 举报

102#
发表于 2009-5-8 11:08:41 | 只看该作者
谢谢阿兄的接风款待,我很喜欢这一支吉他曲.唉,时间如梭啊,阿兄,我是去年贴出那个帖子的,一晃就成了"当年"了,真快.

看来您的小道消息太不准确了.船长没有跳船,而是驾着原来的古船出航的,我只随身带了几个友人,还有一只会说话的鹦鹉,我们不是去了世外桃源,而是到南太平洋和印度洋溜达了一圈儿.有很多有趣的故事和精彩的奇遇,我以后会慢慢说来给大家听听的.  
回复

使用道具 举报

103#
发表于 2009-5-8 11:37:13 | 只看该作者
既然是狐狸推荐的,额还是扭着脸听完.
感觉是指法娴熟,琴音醇厚;
只是服装不协调,
一身赘肉,就别勉强露....

呵呵! 说实在的,狐狸有这样的感受,有时喜欢一首曲也只是喜欢其中某些部分。

再辛苦一下如何?

勃拉姆斯

Brahms-Hungarian dance No.4

Brahms, Hungarian Dance No. 5
回复

使用道具 举报

104#
发表于 2009-5-8 12:27:37 | 只看该作者
船长好!满载而归了吧,狐狸伸长脖子在这啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

105#
发表于 2009-5-8 12:55:39 | 只看该作者
船长好!满载而归了吧,狐狸伸长脖子在这啦。

很好,谢谢你.狐狸伸长了脖子干吗?小心我身边的水手哈,他那一把锋利的波斯弯月刀老是滑出刀鞘.嘿嘿,开个玩笑,有我在,他的刀绝对不会误伤朋友的.

狐狸最近贴了不少好的音乐作品,不错,谢谢分享.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表